Okay, Sup Forums, I know most of us think tattoos are degenerate. However...

Okay, Sup Forums, I know most of us think tattoos are degenerate. However, I've got a pretty ugly scar on my leg (upper thigh) after a car accident resulting in near death.

I've though of covering it up with a tattoo. Is it more attractive, in your opinion, to cover it up, or let the scar show?

pic not related

inb4 reddit spacing, kys

i thought you couldn't tattoo on scar tissue?

just make up a cooler story about how you got it chicks dig scars

I am a chick.

The Elite cabal through the Jewish Illuminati mafia families that control the whole entertainment industry wanted to inspire the people of planet zombie that tattoos are the coolest things around and through the pop gods and movie gods they slowly promoted the idea and now it’s become an unstoppable epidemic worldwide.

Tattoos where mainly seen in prisons around the world although this made the prisoner when released stand out to authorities in the outside world, inside prison this was a sign of strength.
Now everyone out of prison is walking around with tattoos. The illuminati elite are laughing their heads off.

The illuminati used to tattoo their mind control victims with tattoos like butterflies and various identification tattoos depending on what sort of slave they were.. “Get it”.

Now the Government can have a readymade data base on what distinctive markings you have.
This also puts you in a category of undesirables.

Let’s get back to vibrations and frequencies.

When you tattoo your body and inject that ink under your skin you cause your delicate frequencies in your body hologram to vibrate out of sync and disrupt the senses.

This is why you never see the royal families get tattoos or high class elite get tattoos.

This form of madness is now extending to even the younger monks in Thailand.

Tattoos look hideous they make a person look like a walking cartoon character, they write their names and slogans.

When you stand next to them you will feel an uncomfortable vibration and so will they at your awakened state… It’s all in the frequencies.

Piercing, silicon boob jobs, plastic surgeries all do the same thing.. Once again the elite and royal family never do this look at them.

They understand, not just about the vibrations but the sickness of elitism…

Monkey see Monkey do.

trips of true , fpbp as usual , cheers user

It's better to wait until the scar is older. I don't think the ink takes to scarred skin as well as healthy skin, but the scar is NASTY. Literally had a hole in my leg 2 inches deep and 3 inches wide.

What I think when I see a...
>scar
>hmm I wonder how that happened I'll ask about it later
>tattoo
>oh. this person must be a braindead degenerate but I wonder which kind? Lets examine the rest of their appearance and find out!

Oh fuck. Yeah, you’re gonna want to get a tattoo over that. Chicks with scars make the dick flaccid. Get like flowers or some shit

Also tits or gtfo

I appreciate the input. I've found that most guys don't care that the scar is there, and are more impressed about the story of how I got it.

It depends on the scar. But personally think tattoos are trash, so I'd say abstain.

But if you're asking an anonymous board you've probably made up your mind and are just looking for validation so do whatever the fuck you want I guess.

I haven't made up my mind! I genuinely wanna hear from people since they aren't afraid to be asswipes here.

Leaning towards abstaining.

Tits or gtfo roastie

This isn't Sup Forums you fucking mongoloid, you gtfo.

No you gtfo thot. Show me your tits

cut your leg off and become a pirate

They almost amputated it. I kinda wanted them to, it might be kinda neat to fuck with people and rip off my prosthetic.

>asking pol for permission to live how you want
caring what others think is more degenerate than tattoos.
kill yourself.

If you can never doubt having got it, even if it leads to judgment, and you still want it, then get the damn tattoo.

There are two tattoo's I plan on getting, but am holding off until ten years from when I decided I want them.

If I still want these tattoos on my chest in six years, I'll get them.

If you are okay with judgements, possible lost opportunities in business, etc, then go for the tatttoo, because you will always be wanting one and feel like you could have made the compromise.

Take some time, I was so sure I wanted them four years ago, and I still do, but my reasons have changed.

Have some more life experiences with the scar, whether or not the scar is the star of the moment or just a component, and see how you feel about the scar and the possible tattoo.

Just take your time and check in with yourself.

>do whore thing or you are a whore

They hate tattoos, though. why are you I hard to be just like them?

>(upper thigh)
People aren't usually going to see it anyway. You'll always know where it is even if you covered it.

Do whatever you want to do. The vitriol here over such a non issue comes from a collective insecurity

this
my wive has a weird tailbone tail thing and i still bang her doggy
don't get a tattoo. especially because its going to look like shit on scar tissue. it's just going to draw attention to the scar

t. bad life choices

Tattoos aren't one of them. what about what I posted made you feel the need to respond there, friend?

>get a tattoo if it makes you happy guise
don't lie, you're trying to wreck a descent person to make yourself feel better for your bad choices

send bobs

Tell people the truth about the scar and move on. What do you gain from hiding it?

You gonna tell the story or what?

Thigh tattoos are the biggest indicator of a whore out there. It's a bigger red flag than catching her fucking 20 guys at once.