Weev is a Satanist

1. Weev is a card carrying Muskogee-Creek Indian who has spent years on a reservation and also speaks the Muskogee Indian language fluently.

2. Is likely a member of the Order of Nine Angles, a Satanic-Gnostic group that promotes being as edgy as possible in order to seek "spiritual enlightenment." He is in contact and affiliates himself with the Atomwaffen Division members, and their leader "Rape," regularly promotes O9A literature and imagery on his @siegeculture_ twitter account.

3. Flip flops constantly between ideologies. One month he is a Christian, then he is a Mormon, then he is a Pagan, and now he is some offshoot of Christian Identity. Swapping declared religions is a common practice in O9A as they declare themselves whatever religion they believe is to be the most edgy at the time.

4. He does not support White Nationalism. He supports Falangism, the Spanish offshoot of Fascism which is strictly civil nationalist. This makes sense considering that weev is an Indian.

5. His policies on women are as autistic as Elliot Rodger's. He calls for the rape and enslavement of women, as well as artifical wombs to perpetuate mankind.

6. He is lactose intolerant, so he is a literal soyboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G83M3NKo4mI&bpctr=1518924790
youtube.com/watch?v=eG6Uw2UMgtk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-A6hUWNcs
sinistar666.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/insight-roles/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolas_Schreck.
youtube.com/watch?v=hAOlrkbEWJE&list=PLABB713566A347621
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn Satanists. OP should look into Chaos-Gnosticism.

Looked into Chaos-Gnosticism and found this
>Militant neo-gnosticism and nihilism is taught within the group and they say that the true Satanist must not be a part of the modern society, as it is founded upon lies. The very fabric of this reality is a lie that hinders chaos from realizing itself.

Sounds a lot like O9A.

Sounds like most new age enlightment philosophies. Sounds like an autistic crowleyean cult

Yeah, the book that Rape, the Atomwaffen leader, promotes the most is Liber 333, which is written by Crowley.

if atomwaffen promotes James Mason and James Mason promotes Tom Metzger then why don't you just follow Tom Metzger?

This is the thing about you D&C shills. You always make outrageous claims. But outrageous claims need outrageous evidence, correct? Where is your proof that he is a Satanist who lived on a reservation?

yas. ONA is the left-over. All the influencing people/BM bands went to CA. It's all in that philosophy now.

Jews hate the goyim using black magick because they want it all for themselves so I'm quite sure many of you are shills
O9A and Chaos Gnosticism which is based heavily off of O9A are both allies of fascim and Nazism and promote Hitler as a symbol of Satanic principles
You sound like such a fucking retarded normie. People like you are so closeminded that you're literally fucking worthless

>He supports Falangism

What's wrong with that? It's literally the only fascist ideology that wasn't overthrown because it actually worked

Good post Finny.

Evidence for O9A infiltrating Atomwaffen:
Google kiwifarms Atomwaffen Satanists.

Evidence for weev supporting and being in contact with Atomwaffen:
Weev's Race Ghost episode on Ironmarch.

Evidence for weev living on a reservation, around the 4 minute mark:
youtube.com/watch?v=G83M3NKo4mI&bpctr=1518924790

To live on a reservation, you need to be a Muskogee Indian. His mom is also a Muskogee Indian, I saw it on her Indeed page or something before. I could look for it if you want.

>O9A are both allies of fascim and Nazism and promote Hitler as a symbol of Satanic principles
Go fuck yourself, Satanist. O9A also promotes Sunni Islam and muslim terrorists. They promote whatever is "against the mainstream." Styx did a video on them before that explains it well. They just promote anything that makes them a pariah. If we re-establish Ethnonationalism in our nations, they will just start supporting multiculturalism. Here is proof that they don't support Fascism:
youtube.com/watch?v=eG6Uw2UMgtk

>Jews hate the goyim using black magick because they want it all for themselves
Evola has nonretarded methods on how to use magic, including Goetic magic.

Spain didn't get involved in the war, which is why it wasn't overthrown as fast. It did get overthrown after Franco died, however.

sounds like your average Sup Forumsack.

Indian, satanist, jew, what's next kikes?

ONA is very pro-woman. The supreme woman as an arch type is just as important as the supreme man.
Baphomet, the queen and Satan the king
Pessimistic attitude about women are for the weak, even though many are worthless

>The supreme woman as an arch type is just as important as the supreme man.
Baphomet, the queen and Satan the king
Finnish black metal was a mistake.

Hitler allied himself with Islam. O9A does not promote Islam, as worshipping the jewish god contradicts Satanic principles there are merely rumours of members joining terrorist groups to become stronger and grow as individuals. This is not the same as endorsing an ideology. O9a promotes joining extreme groups as a way to become stronger and using extreme ideologies to brainwash and oppress the weak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt
Your founder is a Muslim.

You are to stupid to understand what I already explained
O9A promotes taking on roles as a way to reach higher understandings of the world, even if those roles are the opposite of what you really are. Joining extreme groups is often a part of this process

Your end goal is to become a pariah for spiritual enlightenment. You faggots have nothing to do with Fascism.

literally lally who

Don't listen to that moronic cuck styx. I'll maybe find a video of an actual expert

>quoting a brain dead hippy makes me smart
Fascism or any extreme ideology that will oppress the mundanes is essential to Satanism

So you faglords would just as easily be Stalinists by those standards, as all you care about then is oppressing people/causing misery. That's probably why Rape also promotes the "Iron Gates" book.

>Order of Nine Angles, a Satanic-Gnostic group that promotes being as edgy as possible in order to seek "spiritual enlightenment."

Tryhard discordians which are just tryhard slackers.

That said, if you don't follow chaos for the sake of chaos what are you even doing here? Being a pawn?

fuck off shill

>Tryhard discordians

its a great name because that shi only exists on discord as well

Most people are like you, so why wouldn't I want insufferable cucks to die?

Thanks for proving my point. We'll be sure to throw you sadist-chaosfags in the oven with the kikes.

Libertarian an-cap speaking of ONA 32:40
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-A6hUWNcs
Actual on a writings:
sinistar666.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/insight-roles/

Oh god can we get some real discussions on this board. Who gives a shit about celebrity talks. Who cares about sargon and other youtube political commentstors. Fuck off fags

They tyrants are those who change history, and all the cruelest are the ones who have ruled over you subhuman cattle
You won't of in charge of anything
You probably call Trump your god emperor

Most Atomwaffen fags already fawn over Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot along with Hitler.

Stupidest thread i have ever read

What the fuck are you talking about you silly little man? Discordianism doesn't have anything to do with your little game chat.

Anyway it seems like O9A isn't even discordian or seeking chaos, they seem to be more regular LHP with overly verbose bullshittery about tearing down existing structures even among themselves, as if this is a novelty to Satanists.

Ho-hum. The principle of "culling" should be familiar to Sup Forums though, any opinion on here will be met with some slack jawed cunts immediate dismissal.

*tips special snowflake status*

M'undane.

I never said I was O9A it really just proves how pathetic normies are, that they can't stand an ideology they fear being talked about by someone who actually understands it
Sure sign of a brainlet
Basically you hate me for being smarter than you and not tolerating shitty propaganda from retards who talk faster than they think
I'll defend crowley from brainlet disinformation to, only because I respect him more than brainlets, even though I don't respect him much

The right wing has become such a tangled, inscrutable, mess of tangled and mutually exclusive ideologies.

>Koetting
LOL. Even /x/ laughs at this guy. He isn't a reliable source for anything.

>You probably call Trump your god emperor
I've always been against calling Trump that.
>They tyrants are those who change history, and all the cruelest are the ones who have ruled over you subhuman cattle
You are an edgy Finn who listens to Mayhem whilst fantasizing about being a dictator.

Yeah they are pretty shitty. Weev's association with them calls into question his character, which is why I made the thread.

>What the fuck are you talking about you silly little man? Discordianism doesn't have anything to do with your little game chat.
my point is that o9a is some larping bullshit that only exists in discord chat rooms its not a real thing

Your attitude is just as narcissistic though. You are an elitist about being a normie, that doesnt make you better either.

mundanes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The Greeks seem to be the only ones that know how to get things done right. I wish everyone else would just follow their model instead of making up autistic new ideologies.

>Your attitude is just as narcissistic though. You are an elitist about being a normie, that doesnt make you better either.

I think you're misreading a joke there fella. I don't blow smoke up your ass other than for fun. I've been around enough Satanists to know they don't have a funny bone in their body. They're so fucking serious about all their crap it's just dreadful.

You can tell from that pretentious word vomit - a key characteristic of Satanists actually - they are completely up their own asses about all this stuff.

>o9a is some larping bullshit that only exists in discord chat rooms its not a real thing

It's a bit older than that. 2013+ blogs, referencing ~2000 literature. Since it's an outgrowth of Satanism it's likely got real roots in that community, which has been online since Usenet, even if these particular cunts weren't even born then.

"Mundie" was actually a thing in fantasy RPGs in the 90s. Lost slang.

>a swede and a finn fighting over the correct version of chaos magick

/x/ is full of retards, who cares what they think?
EA Koetting explains all the ancient occult and religious traditions in a way that is easily accessible.
And no I don't care for being a dictator. And what kind of soycuck doesn't listen to Mayhem (Varg's number one influence) ? I just hate pretentious normies who talk shit about the occult like fedora tipping faggots
I respect intellectual conversation about the ancient traditions of the occult (and it's newer manifestations which are very much the same in many ways) not reddit cucks spouting ''le edgy xD''

literally who?

The concept that there are soulless clayborns as the majority, and a divine elect that possess a spirit is ancient and from many cultures

o look the obligatory daily weev thred.

Chaos magick is an offshoot itself. Seriously dude, get your occult library sorted out.

Some of the most fun I've had on here was seeding egregore information when Ebola-Chan was a thing.

>i support brutally oppressing conformists
You are the definition of le edgy. I actually think that the occult is really interesting, but O9A is just pure faggotshit.

That's interesting if you know THE Swedish Satanic and Draconian groups. Do you have anything intellectual to say though or just reddit tier jokes?

You are the definition of a brainlet who can't offer anything of value to say

>i'm an enlightened spiritual mystic who listens to mayhem while jerking off to baphomet

I'm actually capable of having deep conversations about countless occult and ancient religious traditions (and how they relate to the occult) unlike you
I never said I was a spiritual mystic. I'm just someone who educated myself and values intellectual discussion and has a pet peeve for people shittingtheir egos over other's art

I am a level 34 magic user with a +1 rod of enchantment and this thread made me cringe.

You mean these guys?

You really should level up your rod.

Yeah those are good books I'm sure. I've read one of them by Karlsson years ago. I'm going to work through Michael W. Ford's Goetia of Shadows soon.

OP is (((weev)))
Anglin is getting his pants pulled down, so (((weev))) is starting threads about himself. Sad.

I've calmed down now, but I get passionate when the occult subject comes up. I'm off anyways

09A sounds like discordian faggotry.

Haven't checked that out, but my interest waned around mid 2000s so my library of books reflects that.

Just remember to tread lightly and not go insane and also keep a healthy skepticism. I went a little YOLO and now I'm a lot richer and my entire family have died in freak medical conditions.

Related or not? Well that's the entire crux of the problem isn't it.

>O9A

It was a joke started by a sociopath wannabe who has long since moved on to an even faggier gig.

Could've been great, but nah, wouldn't take anyone seriously that claims O9A, they're just being le edgy for the sake of edge.

>Anglin is getting his pants pulled down,
what's happening?

Ive researched Myatt before. He is believed to be Mi6. He also created the aryanism.net website. I figured he was tied to ISIS in someway. In my gut all of this is tied to Albert Pikes letter to Mazzini. Myatt and his type are helping to setup the various sides in the coming confrontation spoken of by Pike when he references a third world war pitting Islam/Judaism/Christianity against each other leaving Luciferian Zionism as a one world gov in its place. Ive tried to bring up Myatt on this site before but it was ignored. Props to OP for bringing this to peoples attention. You will be called a shill. Its possible you are but people should still heed your warning. Hitler was setup to fail (but nearly succeded) by these same groups. You can have legit issues and legit redpills but you have to make sure you are not being led as a group to a confrontation that has been preplanned.

>types out a novel about a fringe internet personality to convince neets not to like him
Jesus FUCKING christ, kill yourself you massive, massive fucking faggot. This pathetic waste of a life should bring your whole family suicidal levels of shame.

i dont think anyone is arguing with this...

C H O M O
is the
CHARGE-O

The 9 angels thing is pretty dubious anglin is very against atom waffen & 09a & has been going hard at them on gab. I don't care for his exto posting but he's kept the stormer up & runnin. Alright in my book.

Fuck the fuck off with this trash. You kikes are going to fucking burn alive. Forget gassing. BURN ALIVE! We’re going to have a jewish kosher bonfire. And you’re all invited! You circumcised cocksuckers will pay with your blood for your crimes against the Earth

Zena LaVey and her Husband used to talk about promoting similar groups back in the late 80s early 90s by using music subcultures. They called it Radio Werewolf. I remember an old Tom Metzger interview about it. Schreck her husband has worked with some notable people in the music industry. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolas_Schreck. Im wondering is this a continuation of the same thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=hAOlrkbEWJE&list=PLABB713566A347621

Oh. Yeah we've known that shit for a long time. Why do you think he spent so much time in Thailand and shit?

The number of chomos in the WS leadership is really fucking cringeworthy. Can you imagine if Prussian Blue came out today?

The kikes stuff chomos into power in phony WS organizations so as to keep a tight reign on non chomo WS.
No chomo, no blackmail. It's a plan as old as the talmud.

Myatt is an interesting character, still undecided if he's just a hyper-sperg or a shill for [ACRONYM GOES HERE]. I've read some of his work, have a few O9A titles, and it's total rubbish. As was his islamic phase and this numinist BS though since he's recanted the various extremists points he used to espouse.

218 is just as garbo, buddo.

Although I still love Dissection's REINKAOS. RIP, John.

Nah, that's not why, it's because a ton of people in the margins of society tend to be attracted to extremist groups and you basically need to have so little to care for to openly join the white nationalist movement and attach your name in it that the kind of people it attracts are often perverts, weirdoes, schemers, con artists and degenerates

All this shit sounds so fucking cool I wanna join a group affiliated with this stuff but I'm in my mid 30's and it's just of a teenagers thing.

Weev is Korean-American as well as Muscogee

>1. Weev is a card carrying Muskogee-Creek Indian who has spent years on a reservation and also speaks the Muskogee Indian language fluently.

Isn't he a Jew?

I've never seen any proof of him being a Jew, just proof of him being a Muskogee Indian.

You Satanists know nerds are real, right? Like classically ugly and utterly clueless as to how their character bores everyone to dealth? You guys are the nerds now. Always have been, but now you're pretty much sealed in for the next 20 years as Satards.

>implying Jews don't cover up the proof

the atomwaffen O9A shit is true, at the top levels of it

If my comrades are not destined to rule the world, then away with it! A shower of atom bombs upon it and in place of its meaningsless chatter about 'love' and 'peace' the voice of the howling wind over its ruins.

Including, in a half-joking manner, the concept of normies on Sup Forums.

kek

"Mundanes" was the 80s-90s word for normies.

Do it faggot
Couldn’t do O9A because I can’t meet the physical requirements

redpill me on Falangism

>Weev
Is short for Weevil Eater, an old Indian tradition of feeding weevils on ergot and then swallowing them alive while sacrificing children in rituals.
Also he's fuck ugly. Look at that. Jeez.

>autism of ed leaking
>random person nobody cares about with multiple threads being made over multiple days
>whats next is gnaa going to..
>edit wikipedia?
>troll alex jones?
>play both sides of pottery barn?
>pretend to be relevant?

>an old Indian tradition of feeding weevils on ergot and then swallowing them alive while sacrificing children in rituals.
Lol

(((SATAN))))
When will these fucking retards stop obsessing over jewish desert characters Sup Forums?
>inb4 h-he's lucifer

Doesn’t effect my life any.

Satanism is a meme. Worship White Gods.

>Evola has nonretarded methods on how to use magic, including Goetic magic.
Evola is pure retardation.

You faggot will never be redpilled on the fire cult Indo-Aryan origins of magic and never know how to do magic.

Protip: Philosophy is the highest magic and rituals are for programming retards.

>When will these fucking retards stop obsessing over jewish desert characters Sup Forums?
Technically Satan came in with Rome and isn't part of the Bible mythos. It's just a bad translation.

(((Rome)))
Not a surprise.

Obligatory Hail to Arminius.