This has killed more people than any gun

As an atheist and a gun owner, I will hand over my guns, when they also outlaw religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw science led to invention of advanced weaponry
>tfw nuclear bombs
>tfw psychological manipulation

>a religion has killed more than any gun.

>paper cuts
We have band aids now

America is a Christian nation. We will not outlaw guns or religion. In fact, shooting incidents like what happened in parkland have been occuring more and more as people have been turning away from God more and more

because science hasn't ever killed anyone?
maybe we should ban science first?

>>a religion has killed more than any gun.
Gunpowder weaponry has only been around for a fraction of the big three desert death cults. They have been slaying with swords for millennia.

apples and oranges

Communists are Atheists. The only good communist is a dead one.

fucking no morals pussy. I'll kill as many infidels as it takes if it means protecting my gun and my religion.

I do not know of any statistics stating that there are a large number people who have been killed with a holy bible. On the other hand, a lot of people have been killed by guns

kys atheist scum. nobody has killed more in human history than you ilk.
just kys kys kys fedora tipper cocksucker.

>kys atheist scum. nobody has killed more in human history than you ilk.
>just kys kys kys fedora tipper cocksucker.
Love it. What a mouth on you. Take communion with that mouth? Kiss your priest's ring with that mouth? Defiler.

Matthew 15:11

What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.

>I do not know of any statistics stating that there are a large number people who have been killed with a holy bible.

I see you are a literalist....

Aaaaan we have a hypocrite in our hands also.
kys.
You're on pol, fag.

>fag.
DO you have the capacity to actually state a position? Or is all you can do hurl invective?

I don't care to was my time stating positions to atheists.
the point you made is also very retarded, so why bother?
Just kys. Do it. Right now.

Most atheists are soyboys and leftists.

>Most atheists are soyboys and leftists.
I;m not most atheists.

Yeah I remember that one time where that preacher beat 23 kids to death with a bible, it was pretty fucked up, those gilded pages man

For being a gun owner you sure have a hard time aiming correctly. Grow a pair and point out the real problem.

>the point you made is also very retarded
Perhaps you could look into the fact that religions have fueled more death and destruction than any gun? It would be more productive than ranting about how pious you are, although you seem unable to populate a sentence with anything other than vitriol and profanity. Such an ambassador for the virtues of religion.

>For being a gun owner you sure have a hard time aiming correctly. Grow a pair and point out the real problem.

Ok, for sake of argument, lets say that the Islamics are the worst offenders. Not that an unsourced pie chart is proven evidence. Is not ISlam a religion? Is not Islam a red headed step child of christianity? THen religion is a worse offender than firearms. Ban religion.

Guns don't fuel death you fucking retard. They're means to an end, that's it.
And atheist communism has killed far more than any christian despot may dream to do someday. While it's true any religion can get violent - which includes christianity - leftist ideology and atheist is INTRINSICALLY violent.
I'm not ranting about my religion or God's plan for humanity's salvation. I'm not wasting pearls here.
The point you made is retarded. You're on pol. So kys and go fuck yourself, atheist prick.

>So kys and go fuck yourself, atheist prick
Ah the language of the christlike. Why so triggered?

>Guns don't fuel death
COrrect. Ideologies do. Like religion.

> not wasting pearls

The language of my fist and dynamite to degenerates like you.
kys and fuck off. I'm done here.

You know how some one is an atheist? They tell you.

And now a flounce. When in lack of a real position of gravity, bounce. Nicely done.

>ou know how some one is a gun owner? They tell you.

>humans wouldn't kill themselves if not for religion
kek you get dropped on your head when you were a baby or is it just bad genes?

>hurr le bible is a fairytale xD

Fucking kill yourself you disgusting unkempt fat slob. I used to befriend and then later on bully fat little neckbeards like you OP, you're foul disgusting creatures that smell of sweat, dorito dust and fat fold mould. You are literally proof that evolution can't exist, just by existing, simply for the fact, that your Line of genetics shouldnt have survived.

Your fat fuck family who complain about how 'they have an overactive thyroid' and that they have 'anxiety' which keeps them from doing anything of actual value in life shouldn't have survived evolution.

Thank the actual fucking lord roasties will never touch your genetic line, it would actually disappoint me to think of another snot nosed spoilt 'le athiest' brat stealing the oxygen out of my planet. Kill yourself freak, for being so close minded that you ignore the evidence of the majority of the scholar community who all agree that jesus ecisted period.

some me a priest beating the shit out some one with a bible while screaming PRAISE JESUS

except the death count of WWI and WWII greatly eclipse all the wars before them
so if you only go by religious wars and even add in the inquisition it still doesn't match the game you stupid history class failure

>>humans wouldn't kill themselves if not for religion
So, the three big desert death cults are just one happy circle jerk? The followers of David have not warred? The xtians have not crusaded? The islamist have not jihaded? Puhleeeze.

All wars prior to the industrial revolution were fought ober religion. And those after have been heavily influenced by religion.

the gun*

you seem to be incapable of critical thought
I said humans would kill each other without religion
not
>there are zero deaths that are a result of religion
please go on though and show everyone how stupid and ignorant fedoras are

>except the death count of WWI and WWII greatly eclipse all the wars before them
NOt substantiated by even a cursory web search. Do some research before you fandago warrior.

Wrong you fucking school failure.

Wars were fought over anything, from resources to empires, crowns and kings. Just because your tiny little brainlet can't process that humans have been fighting for things since pre religion, doesn't mean 'le strawman religion'is to blame for it.

>I said humans would kill each other without religion

Unfortunately, we have not had a time period where that supposition could have been tested. As of the last 6000 years, religion has been the source of the conflict amongst mankind.

WWII has the most casualties of any war you dumb autist
literally the first result of Google moron

I'm an atheist who believes that the lessons of Jesus Christ are key to making a better world for everyone
I would support criticism about the evils of the Bible if it would inevitably lead to an objective and critical analysis about how, for everything wrong with Christianity, Islam is much, much worse.
All I'm asking is a little moral self-consistency, I hope that's not a miracle.

Stop being a cuck
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>empires, crowns and kings.
All of these entities used divine right as their justification for being. They also used divine right as the justification for unseating other monarchs, who were heretics and not the real hand of god. So, again, religion is the driver of war.

Sooo none of the wars between Kingdoms then, that were for resources and land, and not religion

>WWII has the most casualties of any war you dumb autist
>literally the first result of Google moron

And the spanish conquest of the americas claimed just 2 million less. That conquest was fueled by catholicism, and already it alone almost eclipses just WWII. SO now start adding up some of the other wars, and it is begining to look like religion is a bigger killer than guns.

Was Genghis Khan fighting for God?

this isn't even correct in the slightly you brainlet
tell me what religion were the mongols invading for?
or Alexander the great
or all the wars between Christian countries like France and England
the civil war in America
the revolution
all the revolutions in history

even the Spanish's main goal in taking over America was gold silver and land
>but they were Christians so it was a religious war duuuurp
I really hope you're not this stupid

majority of wars were fighting over land and resources
and you can't say
>idk cuz it never happened
anyone with half a brain knows the answer you dimwit
the answer is yes they would because they'll fight over land, ideas, race, power etc

they had guns and it was fueled by bullion you simpleton

>Sooo none of the wars between Kingdoms then, that were for resources and land, and not religion
Resource wars are not big with the populace. In reality, wars may be about resources, but they are sold on the fact that the King is the divine source of god, and god tells the king to take out a heretic king. Bait and switch. Ever the game.

While the divine right thing holds true, you realise that only a small majority of wars were because of divine right rather than land grabs for empires because of the resources under or on the land.

>Was Genghis Khan fighting for God
A god. Not a christian one. But again, it proves that religion is a bigger killer than guns.

you're just making up shit now
you don't know wtf you're talking about
open up a history book you ignorant buffoon
nothing you say is even remotely accurate
kys and end your meaningless existence

Wut??? Spanish Inquesitions, indigenous slaughter in Australia, Ghengis Khan. All major bloodshed with no sight of god in the mix.

(You) need to go back.

>A god. Not a christian one
no he wasnt
you don't know anything about history
you're a complete idiot
kys

Wrong. I think it might have to do with him being a warlord. The state of Sup Forums.

Your mom has eaten more shit than I have taken on street.

that magician fag is an atheist?
DROPPED

>people
Apps cant kill people.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nice shit post Aussie

Many men fight for conquest in the name of God.

Biggest argument is that none of you realise how shit a world withoit religion is. Being a fedora tipping athiest is great till you realise a world without religion, means a world without morals, a slippery slope into the depth of depravity. its started already in the western world. Gay marriage, beastiality, incest, it only gets worse from here. And yet you neckbeard fucks try to fight for a lawless world full of the worst shit kys fags

he's an idiot
according to him if any military leader has even the smallest of religious views any war they fight in no matter the reason is considered a religious war

HAHAHA! No he wasn't! He was fighting because he wanted land and wealth! Tell us what religion he was following, O enlightened one.

I trust in you. Kill all atheist.

correct.
atheism and feminism are the two greatest destructive factors on the western world
their efforts destroyed the nuclear family and replaced it with hedonism and trannies

Genghis Khan was a polytheist who wasn't fussed about any religion.

You people define anything as a service to religion - invading a country for its resources, studying science and natural phenomena, getting up in the morning. Its almost as if we ALL have a religion and are serving it.

>horus born on December 25th
>I'll just make crap up and hopefully no one will actually verify it
hilarious

Let's just start with outlawing all forms of judaism and see where that leaves things after a few years.

also Jesus wasn't born on December 25th you numbskull

you're actually a nihilist and a faggot

This, none of those characters were born on December 25th because they are all fictional.

>2018
>still believing in the atheist myth
you're like a son who dropped out of law school to become a ventriloquist, op

I believe in Spinoza's God, one that is intelligent and shows his awesome wonders everywhere but doesn't concern himself with human wishes and didn't center our universe around humanity. But I know that without Christianity, fucking idiots would be nearly completely immoral as shown by the atheist far left.

Jesus wasn't born on the 25th Dec brainlet.

Starting top-left:
Horus didn't have 12 disciples, what the hell?
Horus is the son of Osiris and Isis, not born a virgin.
Horus - Star in the east, what?

Cant be bothered continuing ...

no you retard
no one ever said horus was born on December 25th
as in those who believed he was real

also only uneducated niggers think Jesus wasn't real
Jesus' existence is a historical fact backed up by both Jewish and Roman historical records
and He was not born during the winter season

Without Christianity idiots would just go back to folk religions.

The only thing that truly prevents people from being completely immoral is the prospect of being raped in prison.

he also wasn't born in December
don't bother debunking it one by one it's all false
the author of the book that this info graphic was made from is an idiot that historians laugh at

>Christcucks are this easy to trigger
Sorry, but your Jewish superhero is fictional just like the pagan gods, even if he was based on a real rabbi named Yeshua who wouldn't shut up and got crucified by the Romans.

without Christianity the west will turn to Islam and atheism
this is the truth and if you deny it than you are ignorant of world events

But if we get rid of judaism we won't have nearly as many degenerate forces trying to influence society.

Judaism opposes degeneracy and marxism. Liberalism is what promotes degeneracy.

Nah, the west is too degenerate to turn to such a restrictive religion as Islam and too retarded to ever turn to atheism.

Christianity was therefore the happy medium for degenerate retards, reason why it was successful.

>a fictional character that people in the first century were willing to die for
Also Jesus said not to call him Rabbi. At least put some effort into triggering us

>based on
your clearly a simpleton who refuses to educate himself on the topics he d
discusses
and me calling you a retard is not anger it's an observation based on evidence
Yeshua is Jesus' real name
Jesus is the Romanized version of that name
Yeshua was not a rabbi He was hated by the rabbis and that is why He was crucified
Jesus/Yeshua's existence and crucifixion are historical fact
His divinity however is not verifiable obviously

Jews hate Christians you stupid imbecile
because according to them Jesus was a false prophet

This.

>I'm just gonna say whatever tf I want who cares if it has any logical merit
okay you enjoy your bluepill faggot

You guys are both glow in the dark and idiots. Congratulations.

No one is discussing what he wanted to be called though.

Bitch you can't even form coherent sentences because you're so triggered your rabbi necromancer wasn't real.

>Jesus/Yeshua's existence and crucifixion are historical fact
Nope, no extra-biblical source provides evidence for that. People such as Josephus merely mention someone named Christ but prove nothing about crucifixion.

>I'm just gonna say whatever tf I want who cares if it has any logical merit
That's literally what your religion is all about lmao.

> I will hand over my guns, when they also outlaw religion.
Which is dumb. Ignoring the fact that Christianity hasn't been the cause of violent attacks for more than a century, banning religion might solve the Islam-Problem, but you will still be left with non-Religious Ideologies and general Niggery. If it isn't Muslims bringing down the West, then hardcore Leftists will be the one murdering and pillaging in the name of "greater justice" instead.

>Jews hate Christians you stupid imbecile
I don't. I'm an Orthodox Jew

>because according to them Jesus was a false prophet
Yeah. That doesn't mean we hate them. I think they are wrong, but I'd much rather talk to a Bible-believing Baptist than a secular atheist.

>based on a real rabbi named Yeshua
Put the effort in or its no fun

That's clearly all the effort I need

A Quote from Josephus (extra biblical)

"Festus was now dead, and Albinus was but upon the road; so he assembled the sanhedrin of judges, and brought before them the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James, and some others; and when he had formed an accusation against them as breakers of the law, he delivered them to be stoned"

>Jesus, who was called Christ
Jesus, who was called Christ

>Bitch you can't even form coherent sentences because you're so triggered your rabbi necromancer wasn't real.
so just gonna keep babbling like a retard huh?
you know when you make up things that aren't happening people tend to question your sanity

and nope.
Jesus' crucifixion is historical fact
sorry to burst your ignorant bubble my stupid friend