Draqon bal1 souper

this is a test thread to see if the "reminder that son goku is beautiful" person is a bot or if he is actually that mentally deranged to post the same thing in the same thread 24/7

reminder

You must really think I'm an amateur

What makes you think it's one person?

there is literally never any deviation in what they type. only the image changes and it's the same recycled 5 or 6 ones. anyway I expected some random who isn't the same person to troll post it immediately, but this is page 9 already and nobody has.
that faggot is using a bot.

bot -> immediate reponse in any thread about "Dragon Ball"
But that is not the case here. Then again, you fucking used "draqon bal1 souper" for some reason, so it won't even work anyways.

that's the point retard.

Yes, you didn't think things through.
This does not mean he is using a fucking bot, you mongoloid. Not only because you made it very fucking obvious that you wanna find out the "truth", but also because he could very well just not be active right now.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

he posted in the current thread. And exactly what foolproof way could I have used to find out 100% he's using a bot without having access to his computer??
Want to tell me??? fuck, you're stupid

>No deviation in what they type
Oh shit, every instance of the navy seals copypasta is the same person using a bot!

Yeah, so basically, you don't know either way.
Maybe if you hadn't made it this obvious that it's a test thread. jesus

You need to relax. That poster is far from the worst part of those threads.

>make a normal looking dragon ball super thread
>he posts in it
please, use your tiny pea brain and think. What exactly would that accomplish? Even if I posted the same OP text people could still use it as an actual thread. He would post and it would just be him posting in another DBS thread.

yeah because 6 words and a copypasta are the same thing.
their punctuation and capitalization is always the same.

So you wanna know if it's a bot or not? Use an actual DBS title, you fucking retard.
you go ahead and think why the fuck he'd post in a thread that isn't even DBS in the first place. That is so obviously just some bait.

if you wanna fucking know if the guys using a bot then use the fucking correct title you fuckwit and leave the text as is

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful

try reading my post. yes I understand you were saying use a correct title. I'm not stupid like you

So you're just a fucking retard. Okay.

>a copypasta can't be short

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful

You forgot the period

tell me what your method would accomplish. and when you're done I'll explain why what I did was smarter.
go ahead

Not either of you, I think that even making a thread to try and see whether it's a single person using a bot or not is fucking retarded and OP is autistic for even caring.