youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=un9oPPMHOUE&feature=youtu.be&t=4m4s
thedailybeast.com/florida-shooter-made-sick-use-of-schools-active-shooter-drill
archive.li/0qoUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real if big.

Wasn't it a fire drill?

>I hope this kid's life isn't in danger because he spilled the beans.
F

JEWS BTFO

SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

I've been in public schools wur dey fired blanks

>inb4 go to sleep

shut the fuck up fagguts, this is obviously a false flag just like sandy hook and 9/11 and WW1

At this point they’re probably wishing they used another elementary school.
You cant trust teens to stay on script for this kinda thing.

Bumping this. This, Chief Israel quoting the Talmud, the video with the girl saying multiple shooters, video of the cops running out of the school with a bag, empty gurney arriving at the hospital, people wanting to tear down the school already, the shit at the NSA on the same day, ROF larper showing up in threads pointing the finger at Israel.

False flag confirmed.

Narrative is btfo.

This kid is meat.

F

balloons pooping. oh that takes me back..

you get all kinds of variations on the stories depending on where you read it

What. The. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=un9oPPMHOUE&feature=youtu.be&t=4m4s

4:04 "I thought it was a joke...they told us they would have fake...you know, and have people taken away, and have them scream or whatever..So I was like it must be fake.."

Students were told there would be a "crisis acting" drill. Police would be firing blanks and there was going to be people screaming and being taken away. It ended up not being a drill at all.

>Israel said the victims were killed inside the school, just outside and on a road nearby

report that active shooter drill occurred back in January

thedailybeast.com/florida-shooter-made-sick-use-of-schools-active-shooter-drill

that girl def sounds sincere. She also says she heard laughing. There were other reports that the gunmen were taunting people to come out.

but this says drill hadn't occurred yet

www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/parkland-shooting-florida-douglas-stoneman-active-shooter-training/

What's the fucking truth??

>Instead, he ordered an Uber and headed to Stoneman Douglas High School. A witness told authorities that “he observed Cruz, who he recognized as a former troubled student, arrive at the school in a small goldish colored vehicle,” the affidavit says.
>Cruz was wearing a maroon shirt, black pants and a black hat and was carrying a black duffel bag and wearing a black backpack. The man, whose name was redacted, said he radioed his co-worker to “alert him that Cruz was walking purposefully toward the 1200 building.”
>Within a minute, he heard gunshots and called a Code Red to indicate an emergency on campus.

>There was an armed officer on campus during the shooting, but he never saw Cruz, according to AP.

Hmm. There's the duffel bag and backpack. The bag looks pretty heavy.

Wow. Bump. Share this vid everywhere.

>skinny shooter was able to carry duffle bag on his own
>duffle bag needs two strong police officers to carry it out of school

Hmm...odd.

Also why is there no VIDEO CAMERA FOOTAGE? You would think a school would have cameras down every hall.

truly amazing just how Cruz got all that shit in the school when people were clearly alerted to his presence on school grounds. I still cannot figure out how victims were found (((on a road nearby))) Stephen Paddock must have trained him

>I still cannot figure out how victims were found (((on a road nearby))) Stephen Paddock must have trained him

Just like in the Orlando gay nightclub shooting some victims apparently ran blocks away with bullet wounds before collapsing.

there were cameras all over covering fleeing kids. No one ever mention dead people outside in the street. im not even gonna get started with the Orlando nonsense of them carrying victims BACK towards the club from 3 blocks away

There was supposed to be a school shooter drill at my college on that same day. Seems like they are used as a cover to initiate real attacks, so if they are caught in the act they can claim "we were about to do a drill!"

Where are the videos from inside the school? All these kids have cellphones these days yet have you seen any footage of people recording from inside the building (that has gun shots and the fire drill going off)? I've yet to see any such video footage. Only have seen really blurry photos.

All "confiscated" evidence Goy. It's in the hands of the (((police))) now for tampering.

>police blanks shooting they are
If this is true, and don't know if is but, only logical strategic value of that type of warning would be to cause a stand-down in potential threats to their psyop. In other words, if Chad is day dreaming in Biology 101, he may snap out of it in the wake of shots fired and proceed to access, advance, and address the threat.

Probably (((taken offline to be fixed)))

Another coincidence..

archive.li/0qoUE