its time to ban guns... prove me wrong trumptards

You're an idiot

99% of that is handguns and black deaths
working as intended

Sage

>ban guns for being statistically dangerous
>dont ban niggers for the same reason

come and get it you pussy

Lemme guess you get your news off CNN. Fuck outta here.

This. 100% of this.

Remove niggers and the USA is the 3rd Safest place on the planet. Fact.

racist not an argumewnt

its because we have niggers

...or be like Brazil, let the GOVT take your guns away and only let the narco traffic niggers flood your country with drugs and weapons.

What would banning guns accomplish?
Psychos wouls turn to bombs, arson, and many other ways to commit mass killings.

The problem is your culture and society, its rotten, not the guns themselves.

No

nope they banned guns in other countries and crime went down that not how it works buddy

you would not be here without them

With a couple gallon jugs and some cheap chemicals you could kill nearly everyone in a building if the wind is blowing right...

But what the fuck ever I suppose.

You'd buy one if you weren't so scared of killing yourself like all liberals.

What is this a graphic for ants!? It has to be at least 3 times bigger!

Why don't you stop being a pussy. You're just mad you can't own one because you're on anti depressants, kek.

Yes, so what does crime have to do with mass shootings?
The two are completely separate things.

Norway has 0.3 guns per capita and less than 0.04 gun related deaths per 100k people.
USA has 1 gun per capita and has over 14 gun related deaths per 100k people.

If gun ownership was direclty related to gun deaths then we would see much higher numbers in Norway.

As I said, the problem is how rotten your society has become in the last 40 years and how normalized, trivialized and celebrated violence is over there, not the guns themselves.

Guns have been a part of American culture since the country was created, mass shootings started being common 40 years ago and spiked 10-15 years ago. The problem lies in your rotten culture and society and the poor mental and emotional health of the average citizen, not the guns.

Even if you ban a gun, you´d be talking about school bombings, school arsoning, mass poisonings, truck attacks, etc down the road.
Blaming guns like that is blinding yourself to the bigger picture, that is the reason behind the attacks themselves, not the MO.

Psychos wont suddenly turn notmal if you ban guns, they will just resort to other MOs and, not only they tend to be deadlier, but youd also leave the regular people defenseless.

It's time to ban American schools.

Prove me wrong libtard.

Serbia.

How many millions must die in a civil war before leftists realize confiscation is a bad idea?

Name the country where they banned guns and then saw an acceleration in the downward trend of crime and/or homicide.

Why are you comparing the US to these nations? Why not a better comparison, one that matches our demographics more closely. Mexico, Brazil and Venezuela all have strict gun control and their demographics are closer to the US than any of the nations on your list.

If you want to compare these White nations then compare the rates to our Whites states like Vermont and New Hampshire. That'll instantly show you it's not guns it's demographics.

CONSTITUTION

most gun crimes in the US is caused by black people.

Compare homicides generally. If guns are banned but people still kill people anyway then its no benefit (a detriment when you consider defensive gun uses)

Better analysis show how much banning guns reduced homicides by showing before and after homicide data and how it accelerated a downward trend.

1 word, niggers

Your opinion doesn't matter to me and my guns are going nowhere

Gun can not and will not be banned without a minimum 1 million deaths in burgerland.
Period.
More sure of that than the sun rising in the morning.

/thread

Guns*

Shall not be infringed.

Why don't these images ever list countries filled with niggers and spics?

30 out of a million is a tiny fucking number, especially when half of those are suicides and gang violence.

Also those numbers have been dropping with time. Guns are less of an issue than ever before.

The more that is "done", the more there will be left "to do".
Only by doing nothing can all things be accomplished.

Prove me wrong reactionary scum

Neat, another gun thread today. Holy shit. Haven't seen one of these in a while.

You faggot.

Totally Aztec

emotional faggot, thread failed time to fap

>its time to ban guns

Come and get 'em, faggot.

niggers kill more people than guys
why dont the mutts ban niggers instead?

I agree. I will personally confiscate any weapons that are given to me for safe disposal in my domicile.

I am financially prepared to enlarge my dwelling to safely store said weapons.

Thank you. Please drive through....

*COUGH*

If you weren't such a moron, you'd realize that calling someone "racist" isn't an argument.

do other countries with high gun ownership also have high homicide per capita rates? Do countries that have banned guns all have low homicide per capita rates?

How will you take my guns without using guns user?

OMG, 3.7 out of 100k?!!!

MUST BAN ALL GUNS NOW, FUCKING DRUMPFFF!!

It's pretty selfish of niggers not to go along with a nigger ban. Whatever right they have to continue living here doesn't outweigh my child's right to live in peace. Our rights outweigh theirs. So I think a nigger ban is probably the best choice for America.

If we can't get a nigger ban, I'd settle for a law where they have to remain locked up when not in use, and anyone planning on having a nigger getting a background check. No felons, no crazies, no domestic violence abusers. Their niggers get aborted or taken away, no exceptions. But most importantly, we have to reduce niggers' capacity for harm. So limit their ability to do harm by removing the dangerous or scary parts from them. California did this with the AR-15, and look at how safe they are. Remove the arms, feet, and tongue, and maybe I'd be okay with niggers still being legal, I guess.

Fuck you nigger

>do other countries with high gun ownership also have high homicide per capita rates?

Norway: 0.3 guns per capita, 0.04 gun murders per 100k

USA: 1 gun per capita, 3.7 gun murders per 100k

USA has 3x the ammounts of guns per capita than Norway, but has 92x more gun homicides.

Welcoming tyranny with open arms... no thanks!

>government takes away all the guns from the citizens
>criminals, since they don’t follow the law, now have a huge advantage over unarmed civilians
>crime rates skyrocket because of this
>mass riots on the streets by pissed off civilians
>government comes in with professionally trained military members with full auto rifles
>they can easily take control of the general public now that most citizens in America don’t have guns
>ensure mass corruption and government take over against a defenseless people
>1984 becomes a reality

Also, how about instead of taking away guns altogether, we make them harder to obtain and we make mental healthcare much easier to gain access too? Gun related deaths would plummet. Especially since around 70 or so percent of gun related deaths are buy suicide.

Yup