>blue eyes

Why are the whitest American women always the most leftist and cucked

>is she
Fucking retarded?
Yes. Unequivocally

no more white presidents

>democrats think black people will vote white female

Keke

You must’ve watched black panther huh nigger?

Who?

Everytime I hear this woman speak it's only about feminist shit. What are her opinions on the economy, healthcare, armed forces, etc.

>my fucking face when Trump beats the """first female president""" twice

Rule 34 when?

Another privileged white bitch???????

You don't even know that she has been an avid supporter of mattress girl.

hi rato.

Bring it on, Russia

Calm your anger dude, you're gonna go through life super angry and that's going to take a toll on you.

Bias journalism? I guess the media is all out liberal now.

"fake rape" gillibrand
we'd be begging for hillary if she became president

she's cute, i hope she has daughters

Haha wrong only thing tgat gives dems the illusion of chance is Californias 55 votes to boost their numbers.

they voted for Clinton

No we want Bernie

She is 100% kike

Not as much as they did for Obama

Stfu dipshit

No they didn't. That's why she lost.

Reminder that Kirsten Gillibrand thinks that silencers literally make guns silent. This person can introduce policy to the fucking Senate and she can't even do simple research. She operates entirely on Democrat talking points and emotions.

As if in today’s environment Dems would run a MilfStacey. This is every Starbuck’s white bitch that gets insulted by black twitter.

Will she bring that slanderous cunt mattress girl on the campaign trail like she did to Trump's speech to Congress last year?

>Democrats can run a white Presidential candidate

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We should be on top of fomenting that divide in the Democrat Party, support every nonwhite running and accuse any whites running of being racists

>88% voted Clinton
>8% Trump
>lol they wont vote for women xd

She's some fucking hack that Hillary Clinton gave her seat to in the senate to when she became secretary of state.
Hopefully this useless cunt will be removed in the next election

Are you democraps trying to lose again

>I don't understand voter turnout

Less black people showed up to the polls. That's why she lost PA, WI, FL, NC, MI, & OH.

Actually more than 8% blacks voted for trump, who the hell gets their statistics from a fucking wanker

but... shes a fucking white female?

What went right? Low turnout AND 8% for Trump?

The only chance democrats have is putting a nigress that literally stands in the podium and says
>bix ooga mu fugga
>bring back dem welfare nig
>shieeeet

She needs a skull fucking

What, they don't want Kamala anymore? They're going to put up the Literally Who version of Hillary instead?

It would almost be sad if it weren't so hilarious.

She sucks. She’s from upstate New York and used to have ok opinions on guns but then Schumer got his claws into her and she did a 180.

Yes.
>be dnc
>put all of our hopes and dreams into a poorly thought out candidate
>Push her to the front
>Ignore all the skeletons in her closet
>articulate way you will reverse Trumps booming economy
>Explain why the US should fund terrorists to kill Americans
>totally ignore "fly over" states
>Only campaign in Cali and NY
>Be shocked when Trump wins again

Fpbp.....seriously who the hell is she?

live with rose tinted glasses

wtf I think turnout for Hilldawg was great now

No, dems need someone outside of CA and NY if they want to win back the rustbelt.

Respect to Dems == being a globalist cuck

Gilly, you ignorant slut.

>Is she?
only her hair dresser knows

I can only imagine what the 2020 fit is going to be like
>Trump is up against whatever shit candidate the dems put
>It doesn't matter how much they hype their candidate
>How much they have the media force feed you the 'good goy' image
>We will all know it's a bullshit screen for a terrible candidate
>Inevitably, Trump wins again
>THOSE GOD DAMN RUSSIANS MEDDLED IN OUR ELECTIONS YET AGAIN
>REEEEE for the next 4 years

Another woman. Hahahahahahahahaha. Democrats seem to not get it.

Blonde women have an obsession with destroying their lifes, families and nations with race-mixing and promoting non-white immigration. I have to ask, is this just one big shit test because dumbass cuckhold boomers gave them rights?

It's not gonna matter when the Democratic party is finally exposed for the crooks they are. Some real treats are being saved up for the 2020 election....

they key to trump second win will be the mcmullin principled cuckservatives who held out because of characters issues voting for him this time probably giving him Minnesota and NH in 2020.

seriously there are SO many people i want to watch Trump destroy.

Blacks made up only 1% less of the vote in 2016 than 2008.

Progressives hate her and shitskins won't be enthusiastic to vote for fucking a white woman. The economy is strong too, 10% blow out.

Yeah, a feeler in the media. So what? They're just reading the responses from different stories tucked into various outlets and they'll put her on the shelf pretty quickly. The woman is an airhead and has tons of Clinton baggage.

thats one of the highest % ever you absolute moron.

>"with the bonafide to take down Trump"

What did the author think the word bonafide means?

What Republicans need to do is sneak a sleeper agent into the democrats and have them leaked saying "NIGGER" to get no one to vote for them after they got the democrat nomination

Clinton didn't deserve the black vote. Clinton may have been a uniquely crappy candidate.

>took mattress girl to the state of the union

It's actually low as fuck considering it isn't a black candidate. Bush took 11% for fucks sake. Obviously whites will drag in less black votes but to say blacks 'won't vote for white women' is fucking stupid. If you are relying on the black vote to win 2020 you'll be disappointed. He'll win it on the white vote when his economic policies really start to energise middle America.

>be DNC
>be running for 2020
>"Ok seriously now we're gonna get more people to the polls to stop Trump this time, right?"
>ghost of Seth Rich finally gets revenge
>Trump sits back while his opponent vanishes
>2020 real purge begins and nobody is in trump's way
>Seth can finally be at peace, rises into heaven

They didn't go out in the same numbers though.

>t. boomer

They took only 1% less vote share than 2012 and 2008 though.

I appreciate her milkers.

>keep creating more and more recentment towards whites
>keep running blonde and blue eyed whites for president

what is this dem strategy called?

Hillary Clinton's stunt double. Bwahahah!

This.

Sow division at every opportunity.

Sup Forums went to work on Zuckerberg the moment he started trying to improve his image so that he could run in 2020. He is no longer a viable candidate.

We need to kick the legs out from under every single candidate the Democrats would consider running.

By 2020, they will have to run a pile of ash.

Controlled opposition?

You know she might actually have a chance if she just flashes those big jiggling milkers. I mean, why not? Do it for woman's solidarity or some crap. She might stand a chance if there were photos of her exposed, heaving bosoms out there. Just sayin'

That's a significant amount in states like Michigan and Wisconsin that have large black populations that could have swayed the vote.

The opinion writer of the Hill piece was oddly removed (huh?) but his name is "Michael Starr Hopkins" a "Democratic Strategist".
Gillibrand would suck a turd to gain some type of political gain. She fugged up by trowing Bill Clinton under the bus thinking the Clinton's were dead politically. BIG MISTAKE. Wait for it. Gillibrand will crawl back spread her fat butt cheeks and beg for 'friendship' with Hillary, who is out but certainly not dead..

Holocaust victims will all be pretty old though.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I think that this article really shows just how barren the Dems are for decent candidates.

>hillary lost in 2016
>what we need is someone more like hillary

Agreed. In addition, if she made out with another attractive female member of congress her poll numbers would increase dramatically.

Kek

The only good female candidate the dems could run would be
Tulsi Gabbard (she's pretty hot also)
She's not leftist enough for a lot issues so the dem establishment hates her funny enough

She looks like a brain dead cunt.

she's a feminist cunt in the house of reps from CA. she once suggested that the US go to war with russia over its (((nterference))) in the election. she seems pretty dumb, and very far left, so i hope you niggers try to run her as your candidate.

Democratic op-eds like these make me very secure about getting a full 8 years of President Trump.

Lack of black voter turnout for Clinton is one of the major reasons Clinton lost and why the polls were so fucked.

What's this, the 6th candidate they've pushed forth as a "contender" against Trump, How quickly will this one get BTFO? She's lasted longer than Drooling Joe by virture of being a literally who.

She is worthy of my seed

This picture should lose support for her from 50% of the population

Warren is a great way to give republican 2020. She is crazy, bitchy, and constantly wrong. There isn't alot on kirsten's positions. She leaches off #metoo movement but is fairly moderate, doesn't look like a hag, and lacks identity politics. Her having Hilary's senate seat makes her seem perfect for a "rematch" as a likable and not ugly Hilary.

She would probably win but democrats aren't likely to go with lukewarm candidates.

Make her VP Tulsi Gabbard and make out with her at Political rallys

vidto.me/s456c3xmnu10.html

here is the link

not a chance.. more white priviledge!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0qvwkhxeISU