How did they get this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXpFtwYIKew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao what the fuck kind of logic is that

Because of sad pathetic men that give them unwarranted attention. Social media has only made this worse. Women have become unbearable save for a few but certain men are to blame.

The Jews

women never made it past stupid middle school games

And if he tries too hard he can be charged for harassment

>No means no.
>I said no and he thought I meant it

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Because you told him no and he's not a mind reader you dumb roastie REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a pizza and he gave me a pizza but I wanted a hamburger. Why?

Hashtag metoo

>No means yes
>complaining about rape
Why don’t men understand us women!?

link or its a filthy edit

>>I said no and he thought I meant it
This^

This is the most infuriating thing about modern dating. I know a lot of women like the chase and want to be "won," but the reward is so shitty these days, it's not worth doing.

NO means NOOOOOOO!

>How did they get this way?
Jesus. Um. Maybe b/c she'd say he tried to rape her? Christ.

The trick is to not let them have their way. Ignore them and they will come to you. Let the thot play her ball on your court.

>I turned him down when I wanted to go out with him, why am I so stupid, Quora?

>I told him "no", but I wanted him to try harder
That's why I'm never going back to women

That’s how 90% of them are. They also want to be cold approached in the bar, coffee place, or street, but only be attractive men. They also want to be hog tied and face fucked — but only by attractive men. If you attempt to do these things and you are not an 8/10 or a rich 6/10, you are a rapist creep virgin alt righter eww get away from me racist.*

*Please Note: If you are an attractive or rich male, Racism is OK.

This

This has happened to me too many times, im done with dating and women in general, now saving for a sex bot.

8.7mag send all all the residents of Los Angeles to Hell not Heaven.

Women are mentally ill

Because instead of withholding sex, as they should, they play mind fuck games. So later when they get used for sex or the relationship natural ends- probably because there was no substance there to begin with, they can convince themselves that they are NOT a whore who acquiesced too soon, but RATHER relationships suck and all men are evil.

tldr; Instead of taking a potential relationship slow, they play mind games and then go full steam ahead.

I had a female coworker report me to management because I called her out on her shit.
Leading me on for half a year I finally fucking snap and basically ask her why is she being difficult when she clearly fucking wants it.
The very next day she's eye fucking me but I avoid her like the AIDS plague because the word "termination" was being thrown around.
Dumb fucking cunt.

the thing is they want chad to chase them, not some beta orbitter. So it is sexual harrasment when a beta does it, but when chad does it, it's very welcome. The thing is chad is swimming in so much pussy he doesn't care, or have the time for little games.

this perfectly sums up the absolute state of the modern "woman"

They don't get it because worthless niggers have been made "valuable" in their eyes and don't differentiate..
Maybe you're just a manlet faggot too though.

I've never seen a sentence so beautifully show how retarded a woman's thought process is

Being around a women is a threat to her safety and must be combated. The first time its rape. FTFY

Trying harder is called sexual harassment and you DAMN WELL know she would have hung him with it. So damned if he does, damned if he don't.
I thought no means no.
The games these bitches play. Enjoy being single for life lady.

>I thought no means no
Didn't you know, no means no, no means yes, yes means yes, and yes means no

>Well when attention was = to creepiness
>When opening a door was = to oppression
>When correcting a woman who is wrong = manslpaining
>When turning down a woman = to chad
>When a bad sex = to maybe almost rape
>When 62% of colleges students are women

modern women are insufferable and have absurdly enormous egos.

This mug isn't offensive!
It stands for the University of Northern Texas!

>When 62% of colleges students are women
Holy fuck this has to be wrong. You're telling me I went through college without having a single girlfriend despite the massive odds for guys? Most of those whores were probably fucking Chad. I'm disgusted by women.

This is typical. My ex was a huge cunt to me before we got together. It lost its charm pretty quickly.

It's typical female tactics. Besides, no means no dammit!

COOTIES

I dont get why you guys repeat the same shit thats already been said by others in the thread.

Ok. I googled it and it says 55%. So we're getting there soon.

also, pic related.

>girlfriend
>college
You avoided hpv

youtube.com/watch?v=NXpFtwYIKew

Simpleton; persisting could be reported as harassment, as we all know very well.

Stop playing childish games, maybe get a date.

>hurr even if you give him consent its still rape if you say so
If things really get this bad I will absolutely not judge a guy for fucking a sex doll
In my college there's definitely way more chicks than dicks but not every one of them is dating people at the college. I actually toastied this one roastie and later on on her social media she was hanging around this one guy like he was her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure all girls cheat these days.

This is why thot-bots are superior

That's why I ususally just skip that part and go straight to rape.

>YO HOL UP

It’s a shame that you basically have to find a woman with zero self confidence because otherwise they’ve been trained to believe they are superior to us and act like giving us any affection is a momentous gift

What do you mean by

Women have always been this way.

>women
>logic

If you ever wondered why parents used to do arranged marriages this is why.

mass produced chimera waifus can't come sooner

There was an article years ago about how shifting in percentages meant that girls would have to get used to seeing their friends date exes (or one night stands). There was one girl in the article who broke down the math and just straight up took half the guys out of the pool and marked the reason as other. Not that they were in a relationship or were older folks going back for degrees because she had already accounted for them, it was just other.

>get this way?
Implying that there was a time when women weren't batshit crazy

That bitch is a professional baiter.

>NO MEANS NO MEN ARE PIGS
>wtf... I was just playing hard to get why did he leave?
Women...

'going out' is not a fun activity. how about inviting a girl to something less serious. Men get dazzled by their feelings. A woman has a much more subdued feeling for men.

What do they expect after years of being told "No means No!"

This works in theory, but theres a waiting list on tinder of 100 next-in-line cocks that will replace the attention you aren't giving them.

And the answer for that stupid question -the one in the image- is that, if he tried again, he could be accused of attempted rape or sexual harassment. That's the world those stupid hypersensitive women created.

Someone tell this bitch that in this social climate not genuflecting and begging for forgiveness if you're told no by a women is social suicide and grounds for rape allegations.

niggers.

Don't forget that women consider 75% of men to be "below average attractiveness."

That's the entitlement you'd have if everyone catered to you for hole access since you grew a pube.

>feminist weapon
but that's a man

ha
women are stupid

I typically give a woman 2 chances. I’ll ask for her number and if she’s game she gives it to me. From there I’ll text her usually later that night or the next day. If she doesn’t respond I’ll try once more a few days later. Sometimes they’ll respond sometimes they won’t, if they don’t the number is deleted and i’m on to the next girl

Often times I’ll run into one of those women that gave me their number but never responded, and then they’re like ‘why haven’t you texted me, we should hang out.’

When I remind them I did they’ll universally say something like ’oh well I’m busy all the time it’s bothing personal , just keep trying’

Dumb cunts, I don’t have time for those games. And I’m not going to give them the satisfaction of chasing them. Time is better spent searching for a dateable woman.

This is why I don't listen to my wife when she says no about anything. 9/10 I do whatever she said no to anyway and it turns out she was just being difficult for the sake of being difficult.
>Wanna go hiking?
>30 minutes later
>This is great
>Wanna fuck?
>I just don't feel like it
>As soon as I put it in she's moaning

>I want a guy to ask me out because I like him
>flirt with him until he gets the hint
>he finally asks me out
>flat out tell him no
>he never asks again
>why didn't he chase me?

MEANWHILE

>work with this 6/10 roastie
>pretty sure she's flirting with me
>she starts laying it on pretty thick
>finally work up the nerve to ask her out
>immediate no
>now hugely embarrassed
>pretty sure I read her correctly
>guess my ability to interpret signals is way off
>worry for weeks she will file a HR complaint over me asking her out
>keep everything 100% civil/professional from here out because I can't afford to lose my career over some average roastie and a frivolous sexual harrassment lawsuit

Because women are nothing but low IQ cum dumpster

In fact they never surpass men in intelligence, the so called "science" was a fucking averaging of grades, including liberal art subjects where women were able to stack on their grades. But did they boys pad their grades with worthless liberal art courses?

>fuck no

Also women expect you the white male beta cuckold to do everything for them. This should not be a surprise to any man here. Women are nothing but economic parasites, contributing little to nothing to maintain the social order.

If you interact with a woman expect that interaction to never be a surplus added benefit to yourself

I agree, this doesn’t work for online dating, only in real life dating. Online dating is rarely full of actual datable though.

He probably did try harder. He just tried harder on someone that was worth it the next time he asked.

The problem is not her being a troll, but the asshats that still read -and believe- her articles.

Exhibit A:
Women should not vote.
Exhibit B:
Women should not be in the workplace.

This why I just gave up.

I'm 26 yo, already in a management position and have a Engineering degree along with an MBA.

As long as I don't do something retarded, I should sky-rocket to better opportunities yet every female I'm close to (except for one of my friends) makes the stupidest choices in dumbass guys and they can't a hold a relationship for more than a few months.

I'd rather just focus on myself and make sure I'm ready for the next stage of my life than having to worry about some girlfriend

They want it both ways these days... all days really.

Shalom.

>Why didn't he try harder.

Because no means no, you stupid thot.

WOMEN
O
M
E
N

Lol of aspies here lmao.

Maybe its fucking because the media and everyone else has been vilifying men for doing any such thing, portraying it tantamount to harassment or worse if we persist. Also what the fuck is with your weird narcissistic "I want you to try harder" bullshit? Fuck you. If you're interested say so, if not don't, but don't pretend no means yes or maybe if you don't want us to.

Women are all morons

>When I remind them I did they’ll universally say something like ’oh well I’m busy all the time it’s bothing personal , just keep trying’

vomit

Good man. Fuck hookers to get the poison out, don't get attached to some roastie that will intentionally get pregnant to secure half your shit for life.

This is why I despise females.

T. Female.

I'm divorced.
I had more women chasing me with a fucking ring on my finger.

Hahaha. They're so autistic.

I hope you figured out why they were chasing you.

>not the "Can you" edit

>why didn't he try harder after I clearly rejected him
Rape? Is the rape meme about women real???

NO PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY
IF YOU ARE A WOMAN APPARENTLY YOU SHOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING

this is the difference between now and 100 years ago. a girlfriend/wife would happen automatically; they would enter your life without you needing to do anything, especially for anyone with prospects.

It's not meme. It's the truth.

Man they'll give any one of these fucking psycho cunts a job won't they?

Thank God for the integrity and autism of Sup Forums