Christian parents lose custody of daughter after refusing to support her ‘transition’ to male

YOU'RE FUCKED LADS, YOU'LL BE CANADA TIER SOON

archive.fo/M2P1w
>COLUMBUS, Ohio, February 14, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Ohio government authorities forced parents to give up legal custody of their daughter after the mother and father said they opposed the girl’s decision to identify as a ‘boy’ and transition to being 'male.'

>The Hamilton County Job and Family Services took legal custody of the teenage girl, 17, who, according to court records, suffers from gender dysphoria. The teen is currently living with her maternal grandparents. The girl’s name and the names of her parents are under court seal.

>The minor was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and gender dysphoria after being hospitalized in 2016. Doctors decided that because she wants to identify as a male, she should be given testosterone and sex “change” drugs.

>But the girl’s parents objected, arguing that they did not think that such "treatment" was in their daughter’s best interest.

>A juvenile court judge will determine if parental rights for the minor should be entirely stripped.

>At stake are parental rights and who will make medical decisions as the legal guardian for the youngster. A decision is expected by Friday.

>Pro-transgender doctors pressured the court in closing arguments, saying a ruling must come quickly, claiming that the girl needed opposite-sex hormones or else she may kill herself. Medical witnesses said that the parents’ rejection of their daughter’s decision to identify as a male has made her suicidal. They termed the girl’s circumstances a life-or-death situation.

>The court heard arguments that the girl’s pro-transgender grandparents should take over custody. “We think the grandparents are the ones who have an open mind” regarding sex change hormones, while “the parents have clearly indicated that they’re not open to it,” the court-appointed guardian for the girl argued.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu(dot)be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The parents testified that they only desire what is best for their daughter. Their attorney Karen Brinkman summarized their view of the case: “If the maternal grandparents were to be given custody, it would simply be a way for the child to circumvent the necessity of parents’ consent,” Brinkman told the court.

>Brinkman reasoned that the girl’s medically-affirmed depression, anxiety, and dysphoria indicate that she is in no position to make decisions which would result in permanent physiological changes. “It does not appear that this child is even close to being able to make such a life-altering decision at this time,” Brinkman observed.

>The girl’s and the grandparents’ lawyers both listed additional complaints about alleged parental mistreatment. The former claimed the parents’ sending their daughter to Catholic school where the dress code requires female clothing “caused additional trauma and anxiety” increasing her “suicidal ideation.” The later said answering to her real (female) name or even hearing it, or just seeing it on documents “has become a very big trigger” which “caused trauma.”

>Like the pro-transgender doctors, the grandparents urged immediate action to avoid the girl committing suicide. “What we want to do ... is plan for a high school graduation,” their lawyer told the court. “We don’t want to be planning for a funeral.”

>Pro-transgender Hamilton County Prosecutor Donald Clancy argued that the parents are religiously motivated. He said the father commented that “any kind of transition at all would go against his core beliefs.”

>The complaint alleges that the father told his daughter to kill herself because she was “going to hell anyway” for rejecting her female biology. It also accuses the parents of removing their daughter from transgender therapy and seeking “Christian” counseling for her. The complaint claims the counseling simply consisted of the girl sitting for six hours listening to the Bible.

>The parents' attorney denied the prosecution’s allegations. Brinkman affirmed that the parents “have done their due diligence contacting medical professionals, collecting thousands of hours of research and relying on … their observation of their own child … that led them to the conclusion that (a sex change hormone injection) is not in their child’s best interest.”

>The parents believe opposite-sex hormones “would do more harm than good,” Brinkman said.

>legal custody of the teenage girl, 17
umm... how is this even a thing? I thought once you're 16 you can do whatever?

Yeah that will be the big problem with this case, she will turn 18 before it reaches conclusion and it won't matter anymore. I would really like to see the state get BTFO on this bullshit. This is some Turner Diaries-tier nightmare fuel.

Whatever happened to those work camps in Jamaica you could send troubled children to?
You know, the ones with beatings and nobody ever allowed to speak unless spoken to.

I wish the tranny wouldve bitten the bullet

If she wants to transition, she should pay for it herself. Her parents should have the right to refuse her this degeneracy until she turns 18, and can make her own decisions as a legal adult.

She is 17, the court should just layoff the case till then unless they want to cause a big fucken mess. After that she can get any treatment she wants out of her wallet. Although in 3 years she will be hanging from a tree, when she sees she only mutilated herself and can't perform as a biological man.

Why aren't the doctors and trans pushers' names and addresses posted? Phone numbers? Come on...

>out of her wallet
> should pay for it herself

You know damn well the state is going to pay for this shit

>depressed
>anxiety
>gets sent to hospital

shit I wonder what they could've possibly drugged her with? It CANT POSSIBLY be some pharma companies...

Would you even be sad about that? Good riddance

Oh well, it can't reproduce and will self-destruct soon. I would abandon the child and start over.

EXCELLENT NEWS!

It's about time Science took another step to get you insane tranny-haters out of the way of actual medical progress. Reals > feels, remember? ^^

Faggot liberal agenda has gone too far
This vidya explains it . The vengeful Gestalt..
Redpill warning

youtu(dot)be/tMqOppuuJng

Oh no her parents get freedom a few months earlier than when she would have left for college after graduating high school in the spring how terrible for them to have extra time and money to do whatever they want

There are some females who are painfully masculine looking and would stand out less as a male. I'm more sympathetic to that than MtF.

>parents stripped of parental rights for, well, parenting
America in the current year.

Another degenerate this world will lose to suicide

No, they were stripped for NOT parenting.

PARENTS get their children medical attention. Shitstain dumbfucks refuse to get medical attention because they 'don't believe' in it. Shitstain dumbfucks deserve to lose 'their' children.

Guaranteed theyre jews

>da JUUZ!
I can't imagine why there might be several people from the richest swath of society, with the highest average IQ in society, with the kind of dedication and mentality born of youths spent doing tedious studying on obscure material among a group of people for whom money, IQ, and study ethic are top priority.
It simply MUST be a conspiracy.

>doctors say that she needed male hormones quickly or she will kill herself
Honestly Sup Forums what is your limit for this shit, what is your limit?

So it IS a mental illness then.

I knew even you faggots would come around at some point.

Dysphoria itself is a disorder, yes. No one ever said it wasn't. We said being trans isn't, and it isn't.

But that doesn't mean as much as you think it means, either. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with our thinking, just as Tourette's Syndrome, a 'mental disorder', doesn't affect the thinking (although evidence seems to suggest that it is comorbid with being gifted for some reason). 'Mental disorder' doesn't mean 'insane'.

Gas all jews.

Let her become transgender, that way she can't reproduce.

...user, I have some bad news for you...

As a gay I just don't give a shit about the trans-trend anymore. Literally anyone can question their gender, I did and concluded that I'm a bitch either way.

>tfw 9/10 redhead at work who inexplicably hates me

she is exactly my type yet i repulse her more than anyone else

how many times are we going to do this thread this week?

>columbus, ohio
home of bi-furry soyboy freaks like joshua the weaboo

Lol, are you the same kike poster shitting up every thread tonight?

>OHIO
WHY MY STATE

Maybe you remind her of someone else, or maybe she actually finds you attractive but has that weird type of attitude. There were a couple of girls in high school who acted like total cunts toward me who I later found out secretly wanted my dick.

Terrible. No one under 18 should be able to make such a big life altering decision. Such a bullshit law that is pre-emptivly destroying children.

they should just have another child, let the grandparents take care of it. the best revenge is showing how much more they love the new child for being normal

Families getting torn apart

>he girl’s and the grandparents’ lawyers
fucking boomers strike again

>Columbus
>Hamilton County
I'm not saying LifeSiteNews is inaccurate or anything, but it can't even get past the byline without being wrong.

Who fucking cares? The cucked white Christian father won't do a fucking thing about it. He failed to protect his family and was unwilling to meet his creator a few years early to ensure the survival of his loved ones.

It's the future he chose.

>daughter turns full retard
>state takes her away and gives her to shitlibs
Problem solved.

Thanks for posting this OP, such degeneracy should be pointed out no matter where it occurs. I'm interested to see how the judge rules, if he sides with the freak daughter there's going to be a lot of hay made about it by both leftwing and rightwing domestic press. If not then business as usual. I don't think the judge is going to set the precedent that minors have this power over their own parents, but we'll see what happens.

A juvenile court judge...? damn how old is the judge...16?

>finds you attractive
she's weird but not that weird
very friendly almost everyone at work but me
pretends i don't exist, so now i ignore her too
i might remind her of someone, i guess
I look pretty distinctive and I'm the only guy where I work who looks like me

also
>those numbers

and this spam filter is killing me

This hasn't even happened in Canada that I know of, which is fucking terrible that it's happening in a place where it's not even "legally mandated". We're generally open to discussion here, but that cunt down in Ohio is just being a... cunt... about it.

Wonder when she'll kill herself after realizing that overdosing on testosterone doesn't make her biology go away... But I guess it's for the best she sterilizes herself now before she can breed.

We really need to find a cure for this shit.

It's so very obvious trans people are mentally fucked up. I mean if a bitch had schizophrenia we would prescribe her lsd and a box of hatchets for christ sake. We gotta stop indulging peoples mental illnesses.

I can't imagine why the people you just described, minus the inflated mub IQ hyperbole, would collectively and without exception, work to undermine every remaining bastion of western culture and conservatism.

Perhaps you might know why these people, your people, who so flagrantly weasel their way into every single bastion of academic and political leverage with the ultimate intention of attack white american culture and destroying white american families?

>...claiming that the girl needed opposite-sex hormones or else she may kill herself. Medical witnesses said that the parents’ rejection of their daughter’s decision to identify as a male has made her suicidal.

Proof positive that this person is mentally ill. She should be put in a psych ward for observation and therapy until she's better or at least of age to care up her junk. But don't support the judgment of someone who threatens suicide if they don't get what they want.

>The complaint alleges that the father told his daughter to kill herself because she was “going to hell anyway”

KEK

>Sup Forums isn't talking about the facts of the case
"Christian therapy"

Parents can't even give their kid normal therapy as well? Therapist can't recommend surgery. Just provide a listening ear. Daughterl is at risk of committing suicide so she needs to be involuntarily commited to a mental institution at the very least and have not done so by the parents. Interpretation of scripture can't provide answers for transgenderism. Daughter should get a job too because parents are not obligated to pay for surgery especially with rate of 40% suicide rate even after surgery. Grandparents should crowdfund the surgery.

Even then, grandparents are willingly taking custody of daughter when parents are not pleading for her safety in their home.

>The girl’s and the grandparents’ lawyers both listed additional complaints about alleged parental mistreatment. The former claimed the parents’ sending their daughter to Catholic school where the dress code requires female clothing “caused additional trauma and anxiety” increasing her “suicidal ideation.” The later said answering to her real (female) name or even hearing it, or just seeing it on documents “has become a very big trigger” which “caused trauma.”

This is bullshit. Parents are not feeding her and she is under the guardianship of her grandparents. Parents didn't file for runaway charges meaning they independized themselves from her.

>want attention
>decide to mutilate self and cause massive stress and emotional problems for entire family
>grab knife and cut brothers penis to let him experience such ecstasy

This ia the current issue we are faced with at the moment.

Our society is chalk full of literal insane people, be it trannies, cross dressing drag queens, lesbos and homos and pedos.

The state used to house and contain these people, albiet in hazerdous conditions, but really what are we doing with them now? We're letting them run businesses, social media, education and politics? The same people that required containment are now running our society. I think this fully explains why our culture is in the toilet now. Who do we have to thank? Jews.

>claiming the girl needed hormones, or she may kill yourself
Don't trannies have the same suicide rate before and after tranny-ing?

the only frustrating thing is that everyone is focused on preventing the suicide.
Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

Just put a bullet in the back of its head and get it over with...

Eh? No, this is only my...second thread, I think? I usually only participate in 1-3 a night.
My people? That's...interesting. I didn't know the Welsh were Jews.

>assertions
We're asking for facts. What separates schizophrenia from trans? What some money grubbing jew psychotherapists want?

As a trans person I can be reasoned with.

Schizophrenics are annoying and usually violent men and school shooters

>>But that doesn't mean as much as you think it means, either.

It means she is socially unviable for the formation of a family unit. She is unusable. Crazy. Disgusting. Worthless. She should focus less on ideation and more on actualization of suicide

>As a trans person I can be reasoned with.
Stop being trans. It doesn't exist any more than thinking you're a an animal exists.

Your rebuttal?

I would kill the judge if the court took my child for this

Why is tranny surgery the go-to for gender dysphoria if it is a mental disorder? Should we kill people with Cotard delusion because they believe they're already dead?

It's just uppity CPS social workers overstepping their bounds like they've been doing for decades now. It doesn't mean they're going to win. Also it's Hamiltucky not Columbus.

No thanks I enjoy the effects of estrogen

45%?

The 55%

>17
wow who fucking cares

Don't fish in the company pond unless you want to be the next victim of the #meetoo movement

for now.

it's okay i couldn't even if i wanted to

Let me tell you something though
>I worked at a call center, there was this redhead named sara
>I thought she was a hottie also
>She seemed like a bitch to me, and I also thought she hated me
>almost a yer goes by
>we get partnered up for advanced training in customer care
>Was a real sweetheart out of fucking know where,WTF
>after the training was complete she ask me if I wanted to go to dinner to celebrate
>dated her for 4 years after that
She might like you, and is just being wierd about it, It's what that Sara told me after the fact, she thought I didn't like her
It's most likely the way you act around her that is fueling her attitude

that's a really dumb way to look at trans people

it's not something you can "cure", it's something at the center of your essence
to make someone who is transgender comfortable being their birth sex would be changing the person so much they're just a completely different person

Exactly. Never shit where you eat

My limit is if this tranny shit ever hits one of my kids. If god forbid that happens and worst case they kill themselves I'm offing as many of the ones pushing it as I can. I would really rather not so I'd prefer if this fad died out fast.

The moral of the story is
>don't have kids

Thought this shit happened only in Canada. This should be overturned if the over-ruling judge isn't a fucking retard.

the jews have every base covered got dang

>pro transgender doctors
Just a bunch of sick fucks looking to make a quick buck. They could care less if the girl kills herself after the surgery, because then they've already been paid for their sickening operation.

she likes you, just wants you to be dominant and take the lead you faggot

The state knows better then the parents on correct child rearing techniques
>Violent revolution when?

I'd wager it being higher.

>Her parents should have the right to refuse her
This is what I don't understand. It's not in the Constitution that this is a human right, so where does the judge get off that this is child abuse? It's a choice and a fucking stupid one at that. What if not just the parents but hte insurance company decide they ain't gonna fund this shit? Is the insurance company gonna be forced to pay for it? This is a very bad precedent for the judiciary.

Fucking green party politicians!

This a prediction of the fate that awaits that girl.

The father should have just done his duty and killed her.

>Mental disorder doesn't affect thinking
LOL what the fuck is this bullshit

you have to have a mental disorder to go through these kinds of mental gymnastics

>exactly my type
"Type" does not mean fetish, you stupid fucking virgin.

do you think you'd be able to find love if you were just a twink male instead of an awkwardly sized boney dude-in-drag?

you mean the doctor who prescribed the SSRIs

damn you are a complete fucking retard

you lack the ability to think logically about what youre saying

just kill yourself you freak society will NEVER accept you fucking basket cases

Parents trying to do their parental duty? OI VEY SHUT IT DOWN THOSE BIGOTS THEY REFUSED TO LET THEIR CONFUSED, LEGALLY STILL UNDERAGE CHILD MUTILATE HER BODY (ON THEIR DIME) BY PAYING DR. GOLDBERG FOR "TRANSITION" DRUGS AND SURGERY

>such an attention whore you do this at 17 when you would be legally an adult and your parents wouldn't have any medical say in what you do--but then she wouldn't be able to get her parents to pay for her bat shit since they obviously won't and would tell her to fuck off, get a job and she's disinherited

They were stripped because they did not respect her mental illness?

Next thing they will do is remove your kids for forcing their bulimic ass to eat.

Who gives a shit. They failed as parents and he will kill himself regardless.

howtodiealonewithchildrenthatresentyou.com