Having boyfriends in fucking middle school

>having boyfriends in fucking middle school

Why does this board like obvious sluts?

>falling for their lie
You silly goon.

>watching a show with your ass

T-This is a doujin right?

It's a doujin, but the cues are real. Considering how much the author loves wordplay it's extremely unlikely that their boyfriends are real.

There is a scene of them sleeping naked together like that in the last panel in Nisemonogatari

Sad thing is, we live in a world where a 13 year old can have several partners of both genders, and split off in few months.

Just adolescent.
Did Hibkek teach you nothing?

In my world women are not allowed outside after sunset

it was a lie. nii chan is their actual bf

>MUH TRADITIONAL VALUES
I bet you expect to meet a soulmate virgin gf that is bashful and has eyes only for you and will whimper softly when you lose your virginity together on your wedding night under covers wih lights off and in missionary position with handholding, you absolute degenerate.

I did once too.

> not already having anal while in middle school

Why are you such a prude OP?

Most kids lose their virginity in 12-14 years old.

What happened, user? What caused you to stray so far from this dream you once had?

>that image and filename
You do not belong here. Goodbye.

Don't make this a blog thread.

Wasn't it obvious from their slutty behaviour towards their brother in house? They would be sluts outside too clearly

Please explain further.

Why don't you just keep reading?

I like sluts

I feel bad for their eventual or present boyfriends if they'll constantly be compared to ararararagi.

man you are a disgrace and everything that's wrong with society

They were probably lying
I haven't read it but it's a fucking LN harem trash, there's no way that the author would write in anyone close to the MC as actually having so much as even a previous boyfriend let alone a current.

lol you didnt have a gf in middle school?

>not having gf or bf in middle school

Get a load of this loser.

Did you miss the part where their boyfriends are exactly like araragi and never show up at all

source me up senpai

Didn't they have really far fetched names and personalities just like Araragi. Obviously made up. Harem MCs don't really have it in them to do shit like this. Despite the memes crab was probably a virgin and her relationship with Kaiki one-sided.

Reverse search works.

the sisters are gonna be spinsters for life

I don't know but some user mentioned that it was about their "boyfriends" names. some Japanese pun of some shit

They said they have boyfriends to Cat and that they look like Koyomi. I doubt they are lying.