Black Panther

vimeo.com/256245170

You wh*te cave dwellers WISH you had history worth celebrating.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/256245170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these people are tribal asf

terrible larp

Black power! Lynch white boys, they are suppressing progress and culture

hahaha holy shit. this movie had niggas making ape noises and they are celebrating it

Doesn't everybody LARP for these things?

But seriously, are people talking about "Chinese privilege" in Singapore yet?

You're just jealous of our culture.

>It's okay when Harry Potter fans do it.

>It's okay when DCucks do it

Umm, no sweetie.

This is CULTURE. We don't need to larp.

Dressing up, dancing, it's all for the fun of it. I don't see the problem. YOu an OP are retarded for makinng a big deal of this.

Amongs whites this behavior is considered childish and lame. I see no kids in this video.

Star Wars is fiction, though.

People came to the screening in war paint and costumes at my screening. It was fiune. I love seeing it. What's the problem? We had whites show up as well. Everybody enjoyed the same joke. The whites next to me laughed at "Don't scare me like that, Colonizer!" We all had a good time.

Maybe things are different for us in NY. I dunno.

Das right!

>The whites next to me laughed at "Don't scare me like that, Colonizer!"

The american dream is dead...

non-melanated "people" should not be taking up space at a celebration of OUR history.

In a morbid way, I am curious about the amount of germs under those fake nails.

Somebody serve the bootleg and wreck this jew contrived crackhead fantasy flick already

>vimeo.com/256245170
They have achieved a level of niggerdry I once thought impossible.

I am wonder why there was no mention of coco butter lotion and lotions in general. Fuck vibratium. Everyone knows nigger can't survive without lotion. They will dry up and die an ashy death without lotion.

Haha, wtf is Enchantress a tranny? That's a manly fucking face but those milk bags look feminine. Wtf is going on hahaha

Dunno. Leaving thread.

Where's a James Holmes when you need one?

Imagine a group of alt right white supremacist nazis did this after watching a thor movie. Thor would still have had a few more chinese and mexicans casted as da warriors. sieg heil

I don't fear for my life when I'm around them, though

are you retarded? There's nothing wrong with dressing up at characters and going to a movie. Now imagine if when Harry Potter was released in England, every piece of filth townie went to the theater dressed in medieval gambisons and teudor armor and started chimping out saying "AYO WE WUZ DA ORIGINAL WIZAHDZ N SHIEEEET" and began hooping and hollering and claiming that had magic powers before "da evil french man came and took it away durin' all da wars n shiet". That's a major fucking difference you dumb fucking stupid nigger shit

Meh, let these people have fun larping like everyone else.

>larping

This is not LARPing. This is real!

You wh*tes just don't understand what it's like to have a culture and history worth celebrating.

WE

Then go celebrate your culture and history.