>more than 100 day
>cause an additional 2.35 million injuries annually
>be the cause of nearly 1,600 dead children under 15
>costing the US $230.6 billion dollars per year or $820 a person
>be the single greatest cause of death of healthy US citizens
>be automobile
>pic unrelated

I'm ok with banning piston AR's

I'm a 2nd amendment supporter, like not an inch in terms of any form of "gun control". but this is a retarded false equivalency, do not use this argument, ever. motor vehicles have far more societal utility and are already extremely controlled(registration, license, ect.)

guess which one is protected by the constitution and which one isn't

more people die from falling out of bed
let's ban beds

ban (((them))) all is right...then expel (((them)))...

then put (((them))) into ovens and burn (((them)))

there...fixt it

god you shills are pushing hard for this bullshit, fuck of to suck a jew dick. Niggerblue

another reason why it's a false equivalency. it's better to attack the attempt to ban "assault weapons"(which is now being defined by the left as literally any semi auto rifle btw), by showing what a small percentage of firearm deaths they are responsible for

You can't just ban stuff that people want to have and which the laws provide for. The best you can hope for is that with time its demand decrease naturally. Banning it out right will anger people. Will anger good people as well as the bad. There's no easy, quick fix. It took time to get to this point and it will take time to get away from this.

>37000 deaths
>24000 are suicides
>rifles make up less than 300 firearm homicides per year

Why do I even respond?

2/3 is suicide

old

Yeah cause it's all the guns fault! How about we figure out how to take care of our mentally ill properly to prevent shootings. Also heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US not gun violence. Go back to Tumblr you Libtard!

Well done

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>going to work and the grocery store has the same social utility as overthrowing a tyrannical government

It's amazing how many people in this thread didn't actually read OP's post.

Yeah, my bad.

Fuckin retards can't read

Fucking kek. Sup Forums has ruined my reading comprehension, all I do is look at the picture and the first like two lines of any green text.

Unless I'm on /k/ and it's green text stories about killing honks. Then I read it all.

What part of "Shall not be infringed" do you not understand, These rights do not come from man.

bot

>drive on a quiet street for 10 minutes with instructor
>congratulations, now you can drive anywhere, including the highway

all hail the regulation

>be me
>total fucking alpha degenerate
>kill 70 mil Per annum
>spread every communicable disease
>have a Petri dish for a stomach
>actually act as a fuckin' hyperbolic time chamber for fucking viruses bacteria and parasites worldwide
>guns kill people tho
>yfw

>meme flag
I didn't read it and just replied off the picture.

you literal illiterate nigger. my post was clearly stating that this is a poor argument to make against someone advocating gun control

learn to read op wants to ban cars they kill more people

I fixed it, it's not a mass murder machine anymore.

you dumb nigger the biggest cause of death is heart attacks and car accidents, BUT YOU DONT GO ON ABOUT BANNING MCDONALDS OR FAST CARS