Imagine a world without white people

Imagine a world without self righteous narcissists complaining about Black Lives Matter, or about how much they hate the Jews. Denying the holocaust. Imagine a world without MGTOW videos. Without losers on the internet complaining about how women ruined the world. Complaining about feminism. Complaining that Mexicans are "taking" their jobs. Complaining about how much they hate the new Black Panther movie. Saying that if you agree with them that you've taken the "red pill". That if you don't you're "triggered", or a "social justice warrior". Imagine a world without white bullies in school making fun of people, and without white people shooting up schools and then trying to claim that the incident was a "false flag attack" so that they can keep their guns. Well too bad you live in reality, we have to deal with them.

>Imagine a world without white people

A world where I wouldn't mercilessly crushed between the misery that is life and my instinctive fear of death? Sounds nice desu

Don't have to imagine. Look at a photo of an African slum. That's a world without white people.

A world without white people will be glorious.

Asians will not be discriminated against and we can progress

there is such a world in Africa but we stole the best in the continent.
We're holding you and Africa back, brotha.
You know in your heart where you belong.

You're discriminated against in your own countries?

Fuck off you bluegum bootlip black nigger bastard

>Imagine a world without white people.

The dream is real now in Haiti and Liberia.

Go now and rejoin your people in Wakanda.

Why would we need to imagine Haiti? You can go there right now and experience paradise without evil whitey.

I've been discriminated against by Asians more than any other race, but I still don't hate all Asians as a group. Besides, Asia has gotten a lot from Western Civilization in recent centuries, Singapore more than most countries.

but who would give them their free welfare checks, rent, food, education, and healthcare?

In admission to ivy league. I got a perfect score for the international baccalaureate (IB) with a near perfect SAT score (with volunteer and musical experience) and still couldn't get accepted

You know there's no such thing as white people, right?

ok heres a likely scenario
>why does everyone keep getting sick and dying?
>must be....... dem spirits
>dies

We are a small country, we take what we can get. You can be sure the countries that have traded with us got what they want in return. It's not as if they gave us obligation free aid

Lol wut?

This

I would rather imagine a world without the Khazarian Jewish crime mob screwing over all us Goyim. That would truly be a wonderful world.

Yes, I've studied the history of Thailand and gotten the perspective of "a small fish in a big bowl" in Southeast Asia. No doubt colonialism in parasitic in nature. But the technology alone has kept people safer from nature, in terms of medicine, transportation, housing, etc.

Who would fix the internet? You?

I know right! Imagine all the lax environment controls and the unfettered pollution from the bug countries! Amazing!

You are confusing Jewish people with white people. Understandable mistake really.

Looks like the boy already has gray hair from poor health, stress, etc. They found child mummies somewhere in the Americas (forgot where exactly) who had the same condition.

>Imagine a world without white people.

Fuck off racist

That honestly sounds like hell.

Yeah but that wouldn't happen if you applied to a school in Asia right? Also Asians on the west coast should protest when blacks with lower scores get chosen instead of them

Imagine a world where slavery still exists, because Islam never stopped. Nor did the Chinese.

The world only rises on the backs of those it tramples.

schools in Asia don't claim to be not racist. Whereas schools (ivy league) claim to be a diverse place of learning for good students yet they let in more Whites and niggers.

Precisely, asians should protest. American asians are degenerate and cucked beyond belief.

Imagine a nigger who can compose anything above an eighth grade level.

Fuck off, I'm white, perfect act, perfect sat, multiple 5s on AP, tons of leadership experience, and didn't get in where I wanted.

You're not being discriminated against for your race, there're just people who are literally better than you - just like there are people better than me.

it's called Africa, go there

Imagine a world without shitty threads like this.

A world without white people = Nuclear melt down, literally. 465 reactors world wide. Virtually all maintained by whites. I love those japs but Fokoshima ya know. You and the cockroaches can spend more time together raising your three legged babies. Have fun.

No. There were people with worse grades getting in that I know personally.

How do you explain affirmative action and Asians having their scores lowered more than Whites?

Imagine a world without americans...

Whites get screwed over almost as much as you do on that one.

Seriously, fuck off. You being asian doesn't mean you didn't get in BECAUSE you're asian. Trust me, I'm at an Ivy and everyone here is fucking asian anyway

It's white people who protect Negroids from starvation and from being genocide.

Good luck to you without us.

Fact is asian (men especially) get screwed over the most.

I will definitely discriminate against white people when I become a hiring manager

Faggot

I was going to post both of those pictures.

Why?

He is right. The Jews control American universities and Hollywood. They see the Asian male as their greatest enemy.

This honestly. Most white people just come off as two faced antagonistic assholes, just treat people as the INDIVIDUALS they are, why is this so hard? You have one bad experience and it’s suddenly fuck this entire group of people and you chastise black people for this supposed victim mentality but look at this board! “Wah white people are being targeted, we’re the REAL ones being oppressed, whites are being genocided, etc.

It’s literally fucking the exact same thing they CONSTANTLY talk shit to us about. Every.fucking.day. 24/7. 365.

Slide thread. Sage.

If whites didn’t do it, the Asians would. If the Asians didn’t do it, the Muslims would. If the Muslims didn’t do it, the world would be stuck in the Stone Age forever.

This. Why else would they rather promote niggers and Asian females in movies but no Asian males at all?

Excessive amounts of liberal shitposting trolls these hours I see

Damn, I wish I lived in a non-white majority country. It sounds like absolute bliss.

This should have been first post, came here to post it in fact.