-NTR- Netsuzou Trap

When steal your girlfriend.

''Wow Hotaru you must really love Fujiwara''

Seriously, why is she so retarded?

had boyfriend is a mistake

NTR was a mistake

You'd think a show called NTR would be more popular.

Being robbed of what you love is the essence of NTR, so shows delivering actual NTR can't satisfy NTR lovers.

Not as fun when you don't get the bitches moaning and screaming how the ntr-ing guy/girl is far better then the NTRed

Stitches when?

>You'd think a show called NTR would be more popular.

It has really crummy production values and only EIGHT minutes long

This was a dump and drive

So which boyfriend gets neutered first?

That's a BIG cup of coffee

I think it's more like she's trying to push away the thoughts that her best friend is super attracted to her and makes her feel better than her boyfriend.

Is the manga dead or do they want to wrap this up in the anime?

>Is the manga dead or do they want to wrap this up in the anime?

New chapters comes out every month so no it's not dead

Next episode.

Fujiwara is just too much.

I thought I wouldn't be able to watch a show with NTR in the title, but this is surprisingly bearable.

Will Fujiwara be punished for all shit he do to poor girls?

I hope not, because Hotaru is the main villain here.

They want me to join?

What did he do

get owned

I call 100% bullshit on this. What happens in the manga right now is just a way to create cheap drama. Hotaru suddenly being the evil mastermind is bullshit. You can also see that she is clearly shocked when she realizes the picture is leaked. She just acts like the bad guy so Yuma looks like the lone victim here.

Acts like an asshole to both girls 100% of the time. Pushes both of them around. Blackmails them with this picture and in the end even puplishes it so the whole class/school sees it.

>end even puplishes it so the whole class/school sees it.
That's what they get for NTR'ing

Rape and blackmail

>even puplishes it
So he's basically forcing the girls upon each other? Seems like the hero /u/ need.

>NTR'ing

Who the wuss boyfriend of Yuma? I hate NTR but this pussy deserves it he is a pathetic White Knight that still runs around her after he got friendzoned.

Yeah but Hotaru acts like she was in on his bullshit from the beginning and they just wanted to make fun out of her for being a virgin.

You in /u/ want girls be unhappy? Such a faggots you are.

In /u/ we want girls to be with girls. Happy or not, it doesn't matter.

You are terrible then. It's dictatorship. You guys are literally new Hitlers.