Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Gaiden has begun.

its just sad

Wait is this an edit or did Sakura actually put her picture ontop of a separate Sasuke picture?

Gaiden is horrible.

the funny thing is that of all the Sasuke pics Sakura chose, it had to be the one where he has an Akatsuki Robe.

We'll just leave the finer details out

It's real. She put her picture over Karin.

They all just got isekai'd, nothing to discuss there really

>2017
>gaynuto

nice meme

wew

Need translations of this family tree STAT

Did Studio Pierrot also leave out Sakura destroying her house?

sexy

Delet this. before it attracts the delusional pinkshitfags

no

t. just started browsing Sup Forums
Nigger that is old news.

You tried.

Sakura fan here to tell you that "bestest mom" shit is some bullshit. Carry on with the pinkshit hate now.

Reminder that SP is kino

Dude, you can go and read Naruto Gaiden literally right now.

So are they going to let Salad keep her not whore outfit after this Gaiden arc ends? It makes Bort unwatchable to me.

Never understood this
Isn't she like the greatest doctor in the village? Trained by one of the Sannin who literally wrote the book on medical-nin?

She should be rolling in money

No. It's trash.

Was it to symbolize that some sort of barrier exist between mother and daughter?

I just want to remind everybody that this could have all been avoided if they did a DNA test at the hospital they were already at.

I'm just saying, it's not like anything here is new

>the fucking pic is of Sasuke in his damned Akatsuki robe

fucking christ hahahahahahahaha

Did you forget that Tsunade was also terrible with money management, user?

Probably spends all her money paying the government for destroying everything she touches

>trained by one of the Sannin
>friends with the hokage
>husband is jesus jr
>money problems
Really makes you think.

Here's a hint.

we need a sakura edit

Sakura has yet to show any signs of chronic gambling though. Tsunade was always broke because she was always at them Slots

headpats soon

sakura's got issues

She spent all her money to put the Uchiha crest on everything she owns. It was the only way to make people believe she is really married to Sasuke

MISUNDERSTANDINGS aren't uncommon for the medium but fuck Sakura is such a shit mom.

For that matter, how do the ninjas in the village even earn their money ? I thought the world was pretty much at peace right now.
I can't imagine people go around hiring professional killers to deal with bandits or random beasts.

>Putting a pic of teenage Akatsuki "Danzo murdering Karin stabbing almost Sakura stabbing" Sasuke next to a pic of fully grown Sakura

What a nightmare. Does he have no late pics? where did that pic even come from

Jesus Christ I was always too busy laughing at the fact Sakura didn't even have a picture of her and her """husband""" together to ever notice that. Do no visitor's to their house ever ask "Hey why is your husband wearing the uniform of an international terrorist organization that started Word War 4 in that photo on your mantelpiece?"

At peace means, all villages are chill with each other.

Doesn't mean some shithead can't be a cunt like Shin

Also soon: Papa's sword pointed towards head.

First of all, heavy breathing ChoCho is lewd

Second, adding this flashback makes her little journey make significantly, even if it's only a little, more sense than the manga

If Sasuke's info is already restricted why not make everything restricted? They were lucky Sarada didn't turn out to be a power seeking edgelord like her father but giving her hints of her power doesn't sound like a good idea even if she's the only Uchiha left. Only one Uchiha is needed to fuck the entire world anyway.

>dadruto soon
>more Naruto fugging Sarada doujins inevitably popping up on sadpanda

Yeah, that's like putting up an old picture of a guy in a Nazi uniform. It would be an eternal reminder of that time Sasuke went down the deep end of the dark side. Visitors probably feel uncomfortable looking at it.

They would still need money from outside the villages, aka a war between reals or some shit.
What's Naruto's setting anyways, sengoku japan or some alternate reality ?

We joked about it, but it turns out Naruto really is doing historical revisionism so that his boyfriend can get away with everything.

Dindu nothin wrong

Correction, We know the five great nations/villages are at peace.There's no confirmation that Ame or Kusa don't have issues of their own. And rogue ninja still exist.

whats gaiden

No, you need at least 2, they have to be able to harvest a living Sharigan to stop the Mangekyo blindness.

Uchiha genes are weak. The only way Salad can fuck the world is if she has Burrito's baby.

Why keep the Akatsuki one? Can't she edit it out the cloud or cut it? At this point SP are doing fun of themselves.

There are only 3 pictures of Sasuke in the world: the team 7 one with him as a kid, the Akatsuki one in the OP and the one with the 5 Kages taken at the end of the Boruto movie.
Since the events of the movie didn't happened yet and the team 7 one includes Naruto, Sakura used the only picture of Sasuke available and tried to "photoshop" herself near him

it's when balls are touching

see Its whats currently being adapted, newfag.

Why does she have a picture of him in his Akatsuki robe just hanging around the house? This would be like a german woman proudly displaying a picture of her husband in a nazi uniform.

If sauce wants to revive is clan so much, why doesnt he have fuck loads of kids instead of 1?

>due to grave misfortune
So now they're whitewashing Itachi's crimes too? I thought the whole point was that he wanted people to think it was him for the good of the village. Now you're just saying it happened because reasons?

wonder how Hiashi's keikaku is coming along. Can he be second coming of Tobirama and wipe Uchicas for good?

Who's she going to eye harvest? Her mom?

can you give me a quick rundown on these guys?

I think you mean
>deadbeatruto soon

Question: Which of those would be retarded enough to start a conflict with a country that has a literal god as Kage and a second god roaming around like a wild animal just searching for people to obliterate if they ever dare to cause the first god any trouble? I mean, unless youre some space traveling bunny you wouldnt ever dare to even provoke that, right?

Did Sakura also destroy her house in the manga? She's so fucking pathetic.

Not watching Naruto this seems pretty fucked up, But I'm sure there is a good reason for it.

Sasuke seems cool at least.

When the fuck did shikidai forget shadow paralysis jutsu? This makes me so mad.

He wanted to revive it when he was a kid

After learning about Itachi and the planned coup, then Obito, and THEN Madara his stance has probably changed to "I don't really give a fuck anymore"

oh user, learn to read. I specified "delusional" pinkshitfags. clearly you are not. Carry. On.

All you need is to find a way to access Obitos lab. Theres enough eyes for centuries.

And himself.

Does anyone else care about this? Nobody is mentioning it.

It's not even a relatively recent picture
That's 16 year old sasuke who was a wanted criminal, absolutely pathetic

Well it would look better for his boytoy actually if he'd said that he was an innocent child whose family was murdered by his elder brother, though Sauce is too in love with the guy to let Naruto shittalk him, and there's no way they can publically reveal the big truth of the Uchiha massacre without causing some shit

Naruto got lucky he could just pass the blame of a lot of crimes and the war to Kaguya and her ayy lmao race

I thought it was a forgone conclusion that any fan of pinkshit was to be hated/dismissed on sight. I suppose things aren't quite as grave as I thought.
Now imagine how much I'd be eviscerated if people found out I'm a filthy NSfag.

Goddamn it Chouchou
Do you WANT to set a "Murdered to awaken Salad's MS" flag?

>Otsutskis bow to them
>In contact with other ayys
>Actually Possess Tenseigan
>Control Konohoa through Hinata
>Own feudal lands outside of Konohoa
>will have a settlement in Kaguyas realms
>IQ over 215

The village, and later Naruto are cheapskates, as shown by Naruto not even being able to treat his girlfriend to a fancy meal

There's a pic of young adult sasuke and taka from his novel. Karin probably has it

>retarded
There's your answer.
Alternately, they don't have to attack Fire Country or Konoha, just each other. And criminals won't stop being a problem because neither Sasuke or Naruto are omnipresent or omniscient. The fact that we don't know the state of the minor countries/villages leaves many possibilities open. After all, team Konohamaru will be expected to take on missions. They have to go somewhere.

doesn't fucking care anymore.
Sauce wanted to revive his clan out of revenge, now he has no need for revenge. He is living out some private ronin fantasy.

>Sasuke is never home even though he can come back whenever he wants to
>doesn't know what his daughter looks like
>his "date" with Sakura lasted 150 seconds
>they don't have even one picture together
How the hell does it even work? Even the simplest marriage ceremony should include one or two photos of the couple. Are they even properly married or did Sakura just arbitrarily decide she's Uchiha now? How did they even manage to have sex? Was it rape? Artificial insemination? Did ninja Jesus drag Sasuke into Sakura's lair?

>It was all Black Zetsu's fault! He mind controlled Coolest Guy Obito!

Very strange. Detective Salad needs to investigate more about the mystery of the Uchiha clans wipe out.

shikadai forgot his main jutsu that he used in multiple episodes before this i quit this fucking show it's basically dbs now

We won't eviscerate. Just, in the wise words of Hank Hill, we ask you firmly, yet politely, to leave.

Who could have committed such a crime against an (((innocent and peaceful))) clan?

He can use paralysis just fine, he can't however use the one that lets you pick things up and throw them.

This reminds me about that time a couple of idiot parents thought it would be a good idea to sacrifice their unborn child to seal the soul of an evil maneating monster, and the rest of their peers instead of hailing their sacrifice and honoring the kid, they've started to mistreat and harass him due to an unjustified fear.

That's the Akatsuki one Karin gave it to Sakura .

>Sasuke can literally use time/space jutsu with his Rinnegan and warp several people to another dimension, but can't pop by to hug his daughter on her birthday
>Naruto sends a Shadow Clone that fails and drops the cake on his daughter's birthday

I want a comedy SoL spin-off about Orochimaru being a good father.

gaide will be great

What exactly are they teaching the kids at school? They know that Naruto and Co. are War heroes but they don't even tell them how the war started or what it was about? They also never mention Akatsuki anywhere? Otherwhise that picture of Sasuke wearing the clothes of mass murderes would be pretty awkward.

Sasuke cummed in Naruto's ass during one of their meeting, Naruto used his jesus powers to keep semen alive and then shared some with Sakura so she can make a baby.

>Sarada goes to an old bookstore that still has books from before Naruto's "Revised History" laws came into effect
>Finds out about Itachi
>Next time she meets Sasuke, she asks him about it
>Because he can't help himself, Sasuke goes on a rant about how Itachi was a good boy who dindu nuffin and it was all Konoha, Danzo and Obito's fault
>This leads to Sarada finding out about Obito, Madara and everything regarding Uchiha insanity

he gave Mitsuki perfect body with sage powers he is a good dadmom

It was at this moment that Sakura knew, she fucked up.