twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I watch that anime for Rem?

yes

If that's your fancy watch it for her

Decent anime overall

I just found a thing.

Yep. A thing has sure been found.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Welp. I've been playing the catfaggot's stupid phone game. It gave me two Felixes and a Julius. Slightly regretting that I didn't read all the quest dialogue properly, because I don't think you can repeat it. I think Rem slaps Subaru at some point, and also tells him off for bitching at Julius.

No. No more Rem threads until she wakes up.

No.

every thread until user comes back :/

Oh wait, it saves the story dialogue. Awesome.

Oh, in other news, Priscilla knows Rem and Ram are Oni in Death or Kiss. She even knows Ram is hornless, which confuses Ram.

>user-sama
This sounds so fucking cringeworthy.

It peaks at episode 15.

it's because user is a god.

well, because of Al probably. I wonder what their story is.

Isn't arc 7 supposed to be about them? Guess that is kind of confirmation that Rem will come back, or at least people will remember her again.

Arc 7 involves them, yes. It also involves foreign interference in the selection. I wonder why no one in the story seems to give a damn that Priscilla is obviously Vollachian.

There are enough hints that Al = Pride now to make me think that it would be too obvious if he were. What if Priscilla ends up being Pride instead? Her attitude fits, and her "the world moves to benefit me!" could come from having a gospel, or maybe from the authority. Al gets his Ram intel from her (or was working under her during the oni village attack, if he was involved).

If the Pride Authority is what gave Priscilla her massive chest it would be the best authority by far

What if Ram had stayed at the capital instead of Rem? Would the From Zero speech still be there?

Then Subaru would have ran away alone.

Ram is a completely different person from Rem. So no.

Then why does Al have the name? Why does he have the Authority? Why does he have the scent? Why does he fucking know Satella?

>user-sama
>not summmarryanon

I can see her beating a "from zero" into him after catching Subaru trying to run away, but definitely no speech.

Look, he wouldn't even try running away with Ram. Subaru wasn't trying to leave the city for his own sake. He was trying to drag Rem far enough away from the manor that she'd never make it back in time to encounter the Witch Cult.

There's no strategy that Subaru would think Ram would fall for without question.

Why is Subaru's name literally Pleiades? Why can he RBD? Why does he have the scent? Why does he know Satella?

THIS
ONI
IS SO
LEWD
WHY DO I WANT TO BEND HER OVER AND RAVAGE HER TINY BODY

Found the redditor

She's not nearly small enough to adequately manhandle

At that point he'd more or less given up. He asked Rem to run away with him because he'd just seen her die for him in several horrible ways and wanted to save her, and in response she gave him the From Zero. He probably wouldn't have bothered asking Ram since she wouldn't have been as dedicated to saving and would have just left by himself.

Subaru doesn't control his RBD.

Besides, you're making a fundamental error here. Most Sins aren't the most direct or simple interpretation. Priscilla is a good match for Pride if we just look at her as an arrogant stuck up bitch. However, Aldebaran could be a less obvious presentation of Pride.
>and would have just left by himself.
There'd literally be no reason to leave. He could just stay at Crusch's place and act like he didn't know anything. Leaving for Kararagi was entirely for the purpose of saving Rem.

Some witches/archbishops are the direct interpretation, like Sekhmet. What I'm thinking is that Al is a red herring for the obvious candidate, Priscilla. Everyone's expecting it to be Al because of his foreshadowy lines and because they're looking at his less obvious pride, ie not caring what others think of him or regretting/not being proud of his past, so much so that they overlook Priscilla.

Subaru can technically trigger RBD whenever he wants, although he can't affect save points. The details of Al's redo aren't clear yet, but there's probably a limit to the amount of time he can replay/the range of his redo.

N-no that's not a nice thing, Rem is not for lewds.

you sure?

someone spoil me the story after the anime ended plz, so is subaru and evryone stella meets turn into bad guys that worship the witch in the future or something?

Subaru turns into a girl and has sex with Reinhardt, which prevents anything from going wrong.

good point, s-summarry me, user

holy shit sauce now

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64179648

This isn't even the first doujin with her.

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64179648
thanks friend

I don't maintain the doujin list for nothing. I have cursory knowledge of every Re:Zero doujin in existence. Even the fujo one that just went up for download today, or the one where Subaru gets tentacle raped.

I am almost afraid to ask: Where is this doujin list?

Ram wouldn't leave Barusu to die alone, but he would wish she had.

yes she would, she did it once already and she's not someone with a high opinion of him. She would tell him that he's useless and can't do shit and that's exactly what would push him to give up even faster

>she did it once already
that time he volunteered

I still need to update it a bit.

oh I thought it would be like a pastebin

Fuck no. Why would I make a pastebin?

you're not going to believe me
but it's the hair
short hair on cute girls is godlike, just makes them into this lewd little thing that must be teased and bred non-stop until you have many children with it

is this the secret behind tomboys?

No, she'd have left him with Crusch.

I haven't gotten a single Ferri. And I'm angry.

??

Why Rem so shit she and her fanbase ruined the whole series

Any way to trade? I never wanted one, and I definitely didn't ask for two.

I don't think so. Also

>Ferri goes to a Ferrihater

Unfair.

Where?

>First it was crossdressing in the MU
>Now this
Have we strayed too far from god?

Subaru was staying at Crusch's manor. In the From Zero loop, if Ram was there instead of Rem, Subaru would literally have no reason to leave the country. He was only trying that because he couldn't think of another way to save Rem, besides taking her so far away that there was no way she'd be able to get back to fight the Witch Cult when Ram's signal came through.

>tfw you've already watched the show so you can never read any of these

Two Felixes. What do you think the odds are that I'll get yet another?
Dude, there's already a fem Subaru doujin by the same artist. Well, the fem part is only in one section. The rest is just gay.

I have a vanilla fetish. For me, knowing the characters just makes it better.

F*ck you Ferrihater

If I hated him I'd force him to crossdress and act like a little girl.

for some reason I can't bring myself to fap to anime I enjoyed
like I cant even bring myself to fap to my waifu it just seems wrong

Ferri could never be forced to do those things. F*cker.

watch it for the ost

Are you me?

yes

oh god, yes please

I possess it as well. I could fap to DxD but now that I have watched it I cannot fap to a single one.

before you hate on rem, learn propper grammar...

i like rem threads more than megumin threads , do we have a rem tuesday here ?

no but that's a great idea

Stop replying to yourself we don't need any more meta threads about the state of Sup Forums.

Oh? They're doing it right now. Together. It's practically your idea of heaven.

Maybe I'll let my new Petelgeuse play with them.

It's okay if they are doing it of their own free will like in the main story. Though Ferri never acts like a little girl.

>It's practically your idea of heaven.

No.

>No.
Don't lie. You just wish you had two Felixes of your own.

Rem a shit.

Rem > gay cat

Shut up fuck off remfag

>mad
It appears my superiority has caused some controversy

No. Ferri belongs to Crusch-sama, and Crusch-sama belongs to Ferri.

Not for me.

Ferri is straight. Also, bullies like you are not allowed to save my colorings. Delete it.

Captain Crunch belongs to Fantasy Chad. Felix will be nothing more than her servant and wait outside while he fucks her. Felix will clean Chad's seed off her back because Chad thinks Crusch is not worthy of carrying his Chad Children.

what game?

Catfaggot's stupid phone game.

death or kiss?

Bro, you have seen some disgusting dreams.

That's just a stupid game.