Sagrada Reset

Has everyone dropped this allready?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lyhhzd.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm still watching it but only so I can add it to my worst of the year list

I must be the only one who thinks it has become genuinely interesting.
Too bad the beginning was awful.

How can I drop this before getting five different angles of Soma Sumire's behind?

Being Soma is suffering

I also like it. It was slow at the beginning. I suffer a little because GJM is slow. But they correct translation errors and rewrites translations that are correct but hard to understand.

Soma, please, be happy.

>already
Who didnt within the first 5 episodes?

The people with good taste :^)

Did the two MCs fuck yet or is that relationship still stale?

Girl just got rewinded to before meeting the MC

That's funny, since they censored main guy's ass a couple episodes ago

I can't believe Riseto is fucking dead

good

SOMA SUMIRE
a.pomf.cat/lyhhzd.webm

I really wanted to like this because
>David Production
but I just couldn't handle the autism.

David's overrated. People only like them for a mediocre adaptation of a popular manga.

I really don't understand why so few people watch/talk about it.

I don't know, it just looks kind of generic. Every season has some anime no one talks about.

no. i watch it still.

nice

Crying Soma broke my heart. Please, let her be happy.

I put it on my hold list because this painfully boring to watch. Hyouka executed better story than this shit.

Niche thing, I guess. Also OP is a faggot and put Sagrada instead of Sakurada

>no naked Apron
Wasted potential
No. At this point it's consistently interesting and in the upper half of the season.
And the story is easily better than Bahamut's
It's become genuinely good.

No happiness for the girl playing 5D chess

I'm six episodes behind. Am I better off dropping the show now or catching up with everything tonight?

Semi dropped since they lost me at the voodoo that brought Sumire back to life & the demonspeak she's been spouting about Kei not wanting to fuck her or whatever. Will probably pick it up when I can conjure a fuck to give.

Why does she have to suffer so much?

You should catch up in my opinion.
>the demonspeak she's been spouting about Kei not wanting to fuck her or whatever.
Truly best girl

I want to enjoy it. Sometimes I can. I feel like it's good. But most of the time when I watch it I just feel like going to sleep. I'll probably finish it eventually, but it's going to take time.

It wasn't. Beginning was just slow. It wasn't bad at all.
Also, OP pic is not a best girl.

Sometimes it feels like the dead Soma couldn't stand the fact the living one would enjoy a happy life on her behalf and planned everything so she got cucked.

Does anyone actually consider Haruki a best girl?

That faggot Urachi will regret about this. He'll lose to Kei and will restore her memories eventually.

The second OP really grew on me.

Probably not. She's like dead inside all the time. Fuck this kind of characters. Soma deserve to be Keis waifu. I don't really understand why is he liking Haruki so much. It was like an established fact after time skip. And that's kinda dumb and bad written imo

apology for poor english

when were you when haruhi mizore dies

i was sat at home eating chicken curry when soma ring

'risetto is die'

'no'

and you??????????

Reset

Fuyuki
rizotto

It does not work unless you misspell it.

Risetto.

I do not really have my hopes up, but I just wish those 'spoilers' were true and Kei would choose Soma.

He would be a real fag if he doesn't.

Spoil me senpai.

He does in the novel

Probably because there aren't any good subs for the last couple of episodes

Christ people still watch this? I dropped in on episode 1.

I honestly think that this is one of these series that are far better when it's completed than when it's airing. I might rewatch it when it's finished because I'm missing some points of the plot.

I dunno about that, I shat my dick off when it showed the flash back of the guy fixing his keychain. If you watched it in one you would have remembered before hand.

what?