Just a rant from an African perspective

>Wakanda, an immensely rich and flourishing advanced African nation that is sealed off from white colonialism

But how would they get there? Just dependently discover the scientific method? Capitalism? Individual rights? Democracy? Is that what they're claiming? Because they've had 2000 years of independence and didn't achieve fuck all. Then the Europeans showed up for a couple of centuries, found them living in dirt huts, kicked their asses but then decolonized and left them with infrastructure, governments, industry, education and health care so that they were better off than ever before in their history. Then they lost even these gains through endemic corruption, incompetence, indolence and endless tribal warfare - which is what they were constantly doing before colonialism anyway.

I lived and worked in Africa for years and all the African friends I have are red pilled precisely because they know the real history of the continent. They would think the premises in Black Panther laughable. Africans are the first ones to admit that they're the authors of their own miseries and they don't blame whites. On the contrary, they actually wish that they'd return to recolonize and govern them again. Maybe then there wouldn't be failed states, endless wars and mass migration into Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/256245170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>INdependently discover the scientific method? Capitalism?

Just a typo.

And why can't blacks in America take responsibility for their own destinies like Africans do? All they do is moan about the effects of slavery which ended a long time ago. Meanwhile, black on black slavery is still active all over North Africa, but the Africans still do the best they can (which admittedly isn't much, but at least they're trying). Grind my gears. Ok I'm done.

Too bad they have traded uncle Cracker, for Uncle Wu. Chinese colonialism, under that crazy neo-capitalism-statism thing they got going in gonna leave Africa looking like 'Great Leap Forward' China, only this time they will not stop because it isn't Chinese being decimated.

>why can't blacks in America take responsibility for their own failures?
Because it pays endless gibs to moan and bitch about da white man keepin dem down. If the broader American culture actually held blacks accountable for their own subculture, they would probably shape up and work

I agree. And the African friends of mine from Sudan agree too. The Chinese don't give a goddamn about human rights and are brutally open about their racism. (see pic related, awesome ad in a Chinese mall). They'll turn Africans into slaves again, something white colonists wouldn't do.

I couldn't help but laugh at the trailer. All this from a continent that never thought to invent the wheel and instead carried everything on their heads. I'm not hateful or anything, but come on lol.

Seven weeks ago, my sister was at a party with some of her friends. After a while, several negro beasts entered the location where the party was held. They started to make obscene gestures towards most of the white girls at the party, including my sister. Eventually, my sister made some racist comments to one of them. This resulted in her getting slapped by the negro. She called me, and told me about the actions of this animal.

I got furious, and got out my medieval armour which I use when I play role playing games.
I grabbed my full size mace and entered my car. Then I drove to the house where the party was. The first thing I heard was the primitive jungle beats from the negro music

Kofi was looking at me whit his primitive look, and pulled out a small knife from his jacket. I was not afraid, as I wore my medieval, honourable armour. I attacked him with all my might, and the mace hit him in the head. It was a very strange feeling, it was like if my ancestors swung my weapon for me. Then I drove home.

Took the words out of my mouth before I could say them, almost tit for tat.

its total fiction from a comic book
ITS NOT REAL LIFE!!
ITS A MOVIE
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

they were never independent.

Nobody would care about "Game of Peasants" silly nigger. We want to read about THRONES nigger.
Nobody asks how the fucking kingdom of Asgard came about.
Or how professor X has a secret mutant lab underneath NYC.
But as soon as some niggers have a story about a king you faggots lose your minds

Reddit faggot

Ethiopia, the only African nation to never be colonised by the white man, is among the poorest in the entire continent. Its funny that the only conceivable way for an African country to achieve first world status is to have access to a fictional metal. These black people have no idea how unintentionally racist they are to their own race

vimeo.com/256245170

please stop hating you racists.

C U T E

If I'm correct, this copypasta comes from one post Breivik made on niggermania or some similar site back in 1998 or so. I think I remember reading about it on his Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

>>Wakanda, an immensely rich and flourishing advanced African nation that is sealed off from white colonialism
So what you are saying is, build a fucking wall? I cannot disagree with you on this point.

I mean, niggers mining resources and creating a civilization is nothing more than a Jew's projection in the form of a comic book, but the wall thing? You got a point there.

these people are fucking animals and retards. Anyone that talks shit about the british killing savages needs to spend a week living with these mutants.

>tfw the only way Wakanda could become a thing would be if whites made it for the africans
>tfw it would end up just like Liberia

>Africans are the first ones to admit that they're the authors of their own miseries and they don't blame whites.
WEW, I beg to differ.

we built like 5 countries for them that were as good as canada / australia, and they burned them all to the ground and scattered our african cousins across the globe. Niggers are fucking evil dude.

B e c a u s e we have stupid liberal racists enabling them and refusing to let them grow up out of the victim mentality. These fucked up liberals have built an entire cottage industry around keeping niggers cucked in the victim mentality.

This.
Had a coworker who came from Liberia and he told me how fucked up it was. He also told me the horrible shit the Clintons did in dealings with their president. He straight up called her a crook and said she wouldn't win the election. Told me Trump was gonna win. Imagine my shock when it happened.