/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
[SoundCloud] New Retro Wave by McLovin (embed)

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

youarelistening.to/chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lets do it

enough reddit, stop

here we go guys

>cpd
>reddit

hownu.ru

Time to get comfy

Dispatch sounds like she has a cold. Get well soon dispatch-chan!

>spamming god damn "bingo" cards endlessly
reddit does this, they over do shit

>Same feed with ambient music:
>youarelistening.to/chicago

someone asked me to post the bingo cards in the LPD thread faggot

thats awesome

Bradley with the domestic,

>gonna be one of those nights

>snowstorm outside
>comfy in my bed
>chicago burning 1.000 miles away

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

essential cpd scanner-core

also have an (illegal) question

what's your question robert

>person shot
>window shot

THAT POOR WINDOW

>male dispatch
>not gay

fresh blood on the graveyard shift

Don't judge for drug use. I have a bunch of cocaine from some party my friend had and he hasnt asked about it and I wnt to throw it out but idk what to say if he texts me about it. Its not like ive never seen or used coke but I just hate it sitting in my apartment

Just be like pick it up or I'm dumping it in the toilet, how much is "a bunch"?

Well you have a few options:

>Snort coke
>Throw out coke, and tell your friend you got rid of it because you don't feel comfortable with it in your residence. Just be honest.
>Tell your friend to come get coke or you're gonna snort it or throw it out

How long you think it's gonna be until they get that guy out of the barbed wire fence?

>DISCRIMINATED

Just text him he said keep it.
It was 7 grams, now its about 3 after what was used at the party and the 2 grams i did combined last night and earlier tonight.
Its just one of those things I never actually buy so I never have it like on me or in my apt. Gonna just throw out the rest. Its just like throwing out 180 dollars lol. whatever im tossing it

don't feel bad man, now you won't have to worry about it hanging around

Yea, I just would rather give to someone I know who uses it, I would absolutely never sell it.
It has such awful diminishing returns. Didn't sleep till 6 am last night.
I wonder why cpd scanner doesn't have more drug related shit?

6 SHOTS FIRED

Usually drugs are found when officers get to a scene. CPD is what happens before the officers arrive. Usually drug related reports are ODs, "smokin' weed, yellin on the porch," and "sellin' drugs on the corner."

Yea i thought about it after that post and it seems like drugs are just found after someone has been stopped for something else. I want to listen to the scanner where im from but its more fun interacting with other people listening

Just found my local. NYC sucks cause its so big they have a scanner for like every 2 neighborhoods. Its funny to hear them talk about streets i am a 5 minute walk away from but there's less action

how many other listeners?

NYC also uses encrypted channels. One of the reasons CPD is so great is that the city is so fucked up that they have to use unencrypted channels as well as encrypted. The Chicago Police and Fire scanner is still unencrypted and thus available for anyone to tune into

I guarantee you there's plenty of fucked up shit going on in your neighborhood that you can't hear. Almost all major US cities will eventually be switching to DMR or another form of encrypted radio

idk can't see the number

I mean, I'm sure there is but the scanner i have is literally like 3 neighborhoods, like 1/10th of the bronx, and we had a snowstorm.
We had one of the most insane suicides by cop last week I would have liked to hear the scanner for that.

This stupid chad with his stupid dog. Making stupid sounds as he is tough and shit,

OFF offff offff

I don't want that my dog gets hurt.

Fuck offf you and your dog can go to hell.

Holy shit, they have like no police they just gave one robert 3 calls to respond to based on "priority". It was just some neighbors throwing fighting and throwing bottles at each other.

I'm gonna switch over from my neighborhood to the ghetto.

thanks for posting this OP, i needed this tonight

Wow you're completely right. I just looked at the available scanners and its just most of the bronx and a few neighborhoods in brooklyn. I guess the rest are encrypted

TRULY

ONE

First OD of the night, get the narcan out boys!

OF

If unecrypted what would be other great scanners
1. Chicago
2. St. Louis
3. NY
4. New Orleans
5. Philly/Camden
Those would be my choices

St. Louis, Hotlanta, LA, Detroit

Yea those are great, the only reason nyc would be good is if it had a citywide scanner, just the sheer amount of people would create ridiculous shit
Baltimore would be good too

They dont even call people robert on my local, chicago is in the future

Did that user ever prove he sent donuts and pizza to the dispatch over the 4th of july

The worst thing I think for the police on my local is some of the calls are like "25th floor", "12th floor"

>person shot

bump then

I hate it when there's a white woman dispatch on cpd scanner

male black followed some chick home and is now outside her house. Good thing the response time is like 45 minutes.

I know, it just doesn't feel like you're getting the full experience.

yea and if robert ever flirts sassy always flirts back or something

bumpino

chicago must have an insane number of shootings per year

male white or male hispanic, are the memes real?

uh oh ex-boyfriend trouble.

They usually get the high-score, I don't even think there's a close second.

true I remember when they made the news for the first day without a shooting or murder or whatever in like years

I vaguely remember that.
Sometimes I feel sorry for them, but then I remember they gave us obama.

It’s even more absurd when u consider most of the shootings are like 1/4 of the city’s neighborhoods

I remember reading a few articles about Chicago and their police are mostly focused on keeping the peace in the more civilized areas.
They leave the worst places on their own unless they HAVE to go in or are required by law to respond.
They may not have the resources to even come close to policing the worst areas.

Think about it, would you want to risk your life on every call for some of these neighborhoods.

Fighting in the hallway!?

Where do you think scumbags hang out?

damnit francisco stop being drunk, think of the kids

Side note- it must be awful to be a black dispatcher in Chicago and hear night after night what “Black Male” is doing to and in the city.

ARMED WITH A

H A M M E R
A
M
M
E
R

>weapons were implied

awful considering they definitely have some extended family that are scumbags.

Bump

i know its not that active but it sucks to have to do this when there's llike 3 black panther threads and 6 bait threads

No kidding

Did she just say 60 people.?

>approximately 60 people fighting and running down the street

>I'm new and I saw this after reddit stole it so I'm going to call you out and pretend to be cool
neck yourself

Glad I didn’t imagine that.

>he threw his 3 year old into the ground
>when asked about it he tried to fight his neighbor

he leveled up from the exp from defeating the 3yo now he's trying to get better loot

disgusting. if you listen to experienced psychiatrists talk about abuse its crazy. I remember listening to loveline growing up and dr. drew would always know when someone was abused. Then I realized that almost all black kids are abused in some form growing up, not that it excuses anything

One with one shoe on and one shoe off and another one walking naked from the waist down

>somebody stole George's security camera

>drunk injun