youtube.com/watch?v=E_5DRKZI1Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE
youtube.com/watch?v=H2CoQL0bLDY
youtube.com/watch?v=ABX0ELBe3rg
youtube.com/watch?v=LldtyaqMI5w
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jh6wnmRbvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DZBeFLt84GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's about doing a lot of heroin.
Like a lot a lot.

Yup. Or that.

Yeah, pretty much.

This and comfortably numb

I think it was made for heroin like interstella 5555 was made for molly.

True about the album.

>Roger Waters grows to be old fag shill who forgets where he came from
He really went full retard with the Trump election.

Their music is so overrated just like Led Zeppelin. All these guys have some faggy messiah complex it seems. I honestly think they were propped up by ((((them))))

youtube.com/watch?v=E_5DRKZI1Ow

It's not overrated at all, in fact being as pop as they are hurts them.

Yeah I'm not a gen Xer with mommy issues so this doesn't hit me the same way. And what you posted is hardly music or a song. It's a try hard art movies scene. Aka some fag shit

The wall is a Tommy rip off.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE

You don't need to fit a category to enjoy something.

As a genxer with severe mommy issues it hits me hella deep. Like def jam poetry slam deep.

Wasn’t all this shit music a govt psyop to destabilize 1950s conservative culture- from the beatles to the doors to Pink Floyd. Jim Morrison’s father was an admiral for fucks sake

wish you were here was pretty good album.

I legitimately hate this.

You probably like U2 too

Comfortably numb is about Roger having health issues back stage at a PF show, some kind of panic attack/fainting. A doctor gave him something and he went back out and finished the concert

Why the fuck do people assign such lofty meaning to a bunch of fucking bullshit some faggots wrote down when they were tripping their balls off, and then performed the same shit when tripping their balls off?

"Anything too stupid to be said is sung."
Voltaire

Fuck U2. Edge and Bono are grade A bullshit fucks.

Roger sucks. The best PF performances came after that fag left.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2CoQL0bLDY

Yeah I think so. It at least got co-opted. Funny thing is it's my favorite music I just don't like the artsy stuff give me the hits baby

Pretty good analysis ...i dont know if he even knew how accurate he was or what he was doing ...drugs and pain brought it out of him

See the common thread is grown men acting like women and or gay babies. It's a major turn off. I like tough guys who shred and pound holes and sing about it exclusively

Fuck off and die...bet you listen to pop and trap

he ruined pink floyd, they should have never given him creative control over WYWH. then he pissed out Animals and people actually liked it which fully enabled The Wall to happen. one of the best bands of all time completely infected by a guy who never got over his dad's death.

>def jam
Only Cringe Niggers like this shit.

You need to mind enema. Here: youtube.com/watch?v=ABX0ELBe3rg

Maybe they are both experiancing simular things being from distopian britain...

Roger Waters is a massive faggot. Joe's Garage is the Wall but more redpilled.
>government censorship
>people who spew their religious ideology onto others are hypocrites
>roasties are whores with STD's
>main character goes to jail becuse he ran pout of government gibs to pay for his sexbot
>gets assfucked both figuratively and literally by the law
>comes out of jail to find music has been censored
>spends the rest of his life making imaginary guitar riffs in his head driving him insane
>based Zappa uses blackface for the album cover

I've been listening to mostly Rockabilly lately. But The Beatles are my favorite band along with Elvis so yeah I do like the poppyer? sound

You forgot the part where he is outspoken against Israel. Lefty or not, he's attacking the root problem, thus he's doing much more than a shitload of self important "activists" who like to portray themselves as doing so much when all they do is beat around the bush. It's generally easier to find common ground with a lefty who hates Israel than any neocon, or most right wingers, really. The left right spectrum is wholly unimportant when it's all about misdirecting people, each political wing aimed at those with a certain temperament. What matters is the root of the problem, the rest is consequential.

Fuck yeah bud

youtube.com/watch?v=LldtyaqMI5w

Rockabilly is fuckn cool

Need to be a musician to appreciate Zappa. If you want to see some badass guitar work, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=-Jh6wnmRbvQ

People aren't assigning meaning to The Wall - Roger Waters literally said this is what he meant by it. It's hamfisted. It's about his life growing up and the popularity of the band, and how isolated he felt from the crowds, and how he increasingly felt like he was leading brainwashed idiots.

Ironically enough, he then became a full-on shill and actually is leading brainwashed idiots. While wearing all black. Just like in the movie.

>le Roger Waters is redpilled becuase he hates Isreal
You can hate Israel and still be a bluepilled faggot. King Nigger hates Isreal but that was not because he wasn't a puppet, but that he was a Muslim shill. Even Farrakhan said that Obama was the first Jewish president. You have to more than just condemn Israel to be redpilled. Roger is still a virtue signalling faggot who is unironically a puppet for the kikes.

Motorhead should be the band of /pol. Also, related to Roger Waters.. he fucking wishes he could write something this powerful:
youtube.com/watch?v=DZBeFLt84GY

This is the problem with nupol and the storm front fags. Israel is bad! But American Jewish music producers are ok..

Sixteen years old when I went to the war,
To fight for a land fit for heroes,
God on my side, and a gun in my hand,
Chasing my days down to zero,
And I marched and I fought and I bled and I died,
And I never did get any older,
But I knew at the time that a year in the line,
Was a long enough life for a soldier,
We all volunteered, and we wrote down our names,
And we added two years to our ages,
Eager for life and ahead of the game,
Ready for history's pages,
And we brawled and we fought and we whored 'til we stood,
Ten thousand shoulder to shoulder,
A thirst for the Hun, we were food for the gun,
And that's what you are when you're soldiers,
I heard my friend cry, and he sank to his knees,
Coughing blood as he screamed for his mother,
And I fell by his side, and that's how we died,
Clinging like kids to each other,
And I lay in the mud and the guts and the blood,
And I wept as his body grew colder,
And I called for my mother and she never came,
Though it wasn't my fault and I wasn't to blame,
The day not half over and ten thousand slain,
And now there's nobody remembers our names
And that's how it is for a soldier

My sisters's husband went on a mini tour with these guys a few years back and some of the stories he told me are insane Lemmy is a real deal legend X10000

The problem with nupol and stormfaggotry is that people on this board lack the nuance to be able to enjoy music without letting the politics of the music affect them. It's a distinctly nupol problem to be all-or-nothing. Rage Against the Machine is awesome, even though they should still be dropped from Apaches.

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been.
You've been in the pipeline, filling in time,
provided with toys and Scouting for Boys.
You bought a guitar to punish your ma,
And you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool,
So welcome to the machine.
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
What did you dream? It's alright we told you what to dream.
You dreamed of a big star, he played a mean guitar,
He always ate in the Steak Bar. He loved to drive in his Jaguar.
So welcome to the machine.

2woke if you ask me

Lemmy's apartment was a legit museum to WWII

This is a good Floyd Song about the (((music business)))

Great way to put it. In layman's they are actually stupid human beings.

indeed

They forgot the 2d>3d

He knows the sitch

Jim Morrison was a MKULTRA psyop to try and co-opt the peace movement against Vietnam. His father was on the ship during the Gulf of Tonkin incident and started the war anyways.

Great fucking song. It wasn't on the album, and it actually took 10 years before it was added to the Final Cut. For 10 years, my only copy of this song was a cassette copy that I made by holding the tape recorder up to the TV speaker.
Fuck you, junior. You know nothing.

Holy shit.. money spent on whiskey, women,meth, and ww2 gear...excellent

It's ok your mom thought she was doing the right thing..

Jesus christ kid next time you have a thought like that just say ...that sucked...don't be a cunt

Ha! Great Mom joke. That'll teach me to mess with someone who uses the word "poppyer"

yes. thank you.

How about you don't tell me what to do bud

You are not cooler for listening to B sides pal no one is impressed