Thin Yellow Line flag

Hey Sup Forums, here's a flag a made, called the Thin Yellow Line Flag, this flag represents all of the students, teachers, school admins and staff who were killed or injured in school shootings or school violence.
The yellow is in the flag because usually, American school buses are yellow, and so are school pencils.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What do you guys think?
Get fucked.

American flag sucks use a less gaudy template

I think those people shouldn't have been surprised they got shot at when they previously had joked that the shooter was going to shoot them. They get not flag.

>What do you guys think?
I don't get it

I leik eet.

well, still kids died, plus what about the freshmen who didnt know the kid, or other school shootings where it was a random person who didnt even go there?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

You have to go back.

ok so? theres been other school shootings that arent false flags dumbass

my flag represents ALL AMERICAN SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, not just one.

Piss is yellow. Someone add Calving pissing on the flag.

Yellow is a horrible colour unless you want to paint them all as cowards, nigger

yellow represents school because school buses and usually pencils are yellow. Not piss.

How about something simple, like this?

The black represents the carnage, the yellow represents the victims.

looks too ancap, also the us flag is more better because theres the thin blue strip and the thin red strip you see on flags too

Literally not what that flag design is from but whatever, just another thing stolen and twisted for agendas.

>more better

fucking leaf, not for agendas, i am a conservative and i still think we should remember people who've died in school shootings across america

But that flag design has been around for at least 2 years you stupid fat fuck ameriturd, and certainly not for all the kids your shithole country insists on allowing to die.

i know, but i made a mod of it.

Fuck off retard, your empire is falling apart. Kill yourself tonight

ran out of ribbons faggot?

its a pretty fitting flag for the pissing competition that is the gun debate

take this one instead. The red part stands for the blood of innocent students losing their lives due to Republican's addiction to guns, and the green part for a hopeful future in which guns are finally banned & everyone is safe again.

fuck off, go suck schumer's dick

But you didn't do shit other then steal that picture from Facebook, specifically the Tow lives matter group.

kys

How about you add yourself to that list so this idea dies with you, faggot.

black & white flag is pretty bad ass
i mean if they said we could vote on using black & white rather than red white and blue
i'd be like
okay
yeah
lets do black & white

who cares about tow lifes matter? when was the last time a tow truck driver died?

Just what i expected of a Nazi. Does that flag trigger you that much, little Snowflake? Or are you maybe a Russian bot?

>russian bot
>nazi
mfw not nazi
mfw american not russian

About every other day in NA. More tow ops die every year then police.

nobody died

Yellow is already taken fag

Modifying the American flag, even to honor someone, should not be allowed.

Too bad the Flag Code isn't law any more.

You're attempt at memes made my grandma cry. Why'd you make my grandma cry?

gay

That you're a fag who should go kys

>Kill yourself tonight

You Leafs are a mixed bag, sometimes you lay gems around the place like this

Legit made me laugh tonight. Thank you troll.

Gun grabbers are cowards.

Yellow is perfect.

>The yellow is in the flag because usually, American school buses are yellow, and so are school pencils.
that's pretty deep desu

>pedo
They're being prosecuted more than they ever were under. Moore was blackmailed and the media fessed up to it after the election. Libel is illegal, David.

It looks like an aborted fetus

Doesn't the exact same flag already exist?

You might like the flag of Brittany

black and white, just like your family tree

>antifa
>burn US flag in 2017
>try to make anti-gun, muh US united flag in 2018
and that was the end of American communism

Does the yellow signify urine?
Because that would totally be accurate.

lol nice post triggering all these buttblasted responses from Sup Forums

>Constitutionally Protected Right
my rights aren't open for debate, no matter how many faggot kids eat a bullet
>if you love your kids, then homeschool them
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

Those faggots copied us!

>I made a really stupid flag
>false flag
>it's about the schools
>it's about the school shootings

Op confirms false flag in Florida.

Say no to government runs schools and indoctrinating teachers

What is to honor about these people? They got mowed down by crazy people. They provided no service to the community other than indoctrination or collection of tax dollars by being present in the school.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

HOLY FUCK

L M A O

Ok but why though?

Thin yellow line is already taken by 911 dispatchers. Pick a different color and try again....

I'd prefer if you built aesthetic stone sculptures to immortalize their memory.

How about you burgers stop messing with your flag and just raise the flag half mast.