Positive Feminine Mindset

So we know now that most women are encouraged to embody their animus - the masculine shadow that is projected onto men as the patriarchy; and that this form/ mindset of women is toxic as all the circle jerk threads point out. But one thing Sup Forums never seems to elucidate upon is the healthy form of femininity - beyond actions (in inb4 muh kitchen and cleaning e.c.t.). I am not asking for a set of actions or duties but the mindset to be cherished and fostered so as to provide a positive and true alternate for women that makes themselves and those around them happy. What is this mindset (essay-posting welcome), why does it work, how can it be brought about? Please focus not on instances of action but a mental state, because people can do the "correct traditional behaviours" with a mindset that will eventually undermine it.

This is important btw because if no mindset/role is offered then fat chance society changes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUbfMQ91Mps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Note - this must be something that takes a lifetime to embody and must be == fertility, for women will only see there worth in that role as an unsustainable one. A mindset that makes maidens and matriarch/grandmas valuable.

I don't know enough to provide an answer. Give me a reading list of what got you to where you are.

Must not be == fetrility****

Mainly the Classics - Greek dramas and myth (great for insights on human behaviour) and Jung. I'm 100% a crypto-pleb but I ask the question so other more knowledgeable may answer.

I'm reading a poorly translated Nietzsche and Ride the Tiger when I get tired of looking up the historical nuance of what Nietzsche is talking about. I haven't read much about the various sexes, but I'm going to throw my two cents in.

I think women need to learn to embrace their own needs. They need to be a bit selfish and rather than looking out and gathering who they are from social media, MSM, and their friend group, they need to figure out what THEY need in order to be happy. I think you'll find that typically leads down a road of family and care taking, but not always.

Thanks for 2 cents, oh and if you have a kindle I can link to a cheap collected works (2$ I think) with perfect english.

I appreciate it, but i'm penniless and eating ramen.

Fugg good luck ramenbro. I'll pray for divine tendies to be bestowed upon thee.

Great quote (although I doesn't mention mindset but the effect of the true mindset).

>the mindset to be cherished and fostered so as to provide a positive and true alternate for women that makes themselves and those around them happy.

What the fuck are you talking about? Women are selfish.
They just take take take and give nothing back! Nothing! It's just in their nature and they'll be damned if they're going to change it for a mansplaning shitlord such as yourself.

If you really believe this then ur fucked tbqh son. Just read up on the women of Sparta or countless other healthy societies. They were healthy because they had healthy men AND women. Blackpill posting like this is == shillposting tbqh. Lel d00d no solution just let it get fucked lmao. No.

>women of Sparda
You do realize the Greeks were notorious misogynists right? So much so that they would rather fuck little boys than their own women.

Did the Greeks have a concept of a good woman and a bad women. Yes.
What is the difference, and how is this taught and why does it work. That's all I'm asking.

"Good" women only existed because they were oppressed by their husbands. Where they would be beaten and even killed if they ever stepped out of line and it was accepted by society.
It's only now that they're "liberated" that they're showing their true colors.
We're absolutely fucked.

The only good mindset women need to embrace is that of being a mother. Nothing else will give meaningful purpose, and happiness, to their existence.

>>/r9k/

Yeah fuck off, you offer no solutions at all and fail to recognise that motherhood and womanhood are necessary (at the very minimum) for the nurturing and nourishing of the society and family.

This is a solution thread. You are not edgy or wise by dismissing a necessary and central question.

Yes but what is that mindset? A label/ noun doesn't explain the difference between good motherhood and bad motherhood.

This. Women need to remind themselves that their body is meant to be nurturing to the child and not just for easy dickings from chad.

Stop posting this degenerate whore as the face of white people

I would define good motherhood as the giving of self to the well being of their children. This means, make sure to have a happy marriage, in order to say married, and raise children in stable environment, with husband and wife.

Hope that makes some sense.

Yes, self-respect for the body. No tats, no drinking, no smoking, and not being a whore. Cherish themselves, and elevate the act of sex to something more than meat banging against meat.

I don't know who this person is I posted because she looks respectable and feminine.

It does and I agree, but in the same way that telling a man that his job is to provide it provides a (good) societal schema, but not an encompassing human one. A man is more than what he provides and must have a mindset and attitude that pervades all his ancillary actions (i.e levelheadedness, pursuit, stoicism). In the same way women must be provided with a default for individuation more than a role. I hope I made that clear and you see what I mean.

>because she looks respectable and feminine
You posted her for the same reason every faggot posts her. Because she makes your dick bloody when you look at her
You may not even know it, but you're a degenerate

Kek nice psychoanalysis and derail. Really helpful. One of these days I'll get an insightful answer.

Think of women as providing the supportive role. They provide the support to their family, their husband, their children. Women themselves also require a lot of that, but all of society is built around supporting women (even the dying society of today). Not all women will fit this mold, but the vast majority are built this way naturally.

Feminism has attempted to utterly destroy the concept of women as women, trying to force an equality that doesn't exist and isn't wanted. The mindset of the woman should be that of the logistics supplier of an army. They're not in the trenches doing the fighting, but no army would last a day without food, water, ammo, medical aid. It's an essential role that has been degraded endlessly in dying western society. Things like garbage men, truck drivers and construction workers keep society running but nobody wants to grow up to be any of these things. These roles are honorable and necessary, but have been disgraced by our dying society. The same could be said of the classical woman, their essential and irreplaceable role has been destroyed.

What do men and women do? Women create life. Men create order. Nothing men do matters if there is no life to uphold it. A woman's ability to create and nurture life is essential and I truly pity the woman who are barren; by nature or by choice.

Who is she? If you're willing to make a moral objection to her image. I want to make sure you're not doing so due to her not wearing a hijab.

It's this. It's always been this. Women are just baby machines. That is their exclusive purpose on this planet. The rest is just window dressing.

You derailed your own shit thread with the dick bait OP image

This obviously isn't the case, and the body of evidence is represented in the current place of the female in society. You're not answering the question with any kind of thought, but rather a MGTOW faggot knee jerk response.

Great post.
(Asking in case you can elaborate more) How can women past their prime/40+ (post raising) help specifically. I think an Inspiring and respectable framework for this age bracket is really untapped and tbqh besmurched today. Thoughts?

(You)

Are you unable to control your animalistic urges in the face of an attractive woman? Do you hate women that much due to how they affect your and expose your own weakness?

>It;s this it's always been this. Men are production machines. That is their exclusive purpose on this planet. The rest is just window dressing.

See how that doesn't provide a healthy spiritual framework/mindset, let alone a compelling one.

Yes, I agree with you.

This person actually expressed it very well:

>160928796

You can buy large whole chicken very cheaply from the supermarket. Part it yourself to get the good cuts of breast, legs and wings and then boil the rest of the carcass. You now have yourself a cheap protein source.

start with pic related, it really does have important information about a woman's femininity and a man's masculinity also if you look to hunter gather societies, usually the men are away from the women for most of the day hunting and women in the society have kind of a sister hood slash community to participate in social activities, like taking care of the children, learning herbalist healing methods, and crafting clothing, This would be a start

That doesn't give them new purpose, you fool. It bewilders them and reverts them to beasts. And the evidence for that is far more plentiful and everywhere around you. Their upjumped place in society is nothing but temporary rebellion, anyway.

I actually did exactly that recently. I've been eating microwavable bowls of chicken and vegetables every day and needed a chance.

Good advice for the anons out there though.

Who cares? It's the truth. Do you have an argument against it or don't you?

>good motherhood and bad motherhood
You've probably read about it in the 'toxic circle jerk' threads already. You touched on it in the first line. Good womanhood/motherhood is what comes naturally, and what feels good and correct for a girl when she's not under the influence of our culture. When she hasn't had several sexual partners before attempting to form a bond with her life partner. When she hasn't pursued a life of pleasure during her teens and early 20s. When she hasn't been attempting to be a man, career-wise during her teens and 20s. A positive feminine mindset is fundamentally incompatible with the direction we/they are guiding our girls. The female is supposed to complement the male, not mimic.

whoops this was the pic, I meant for you to read

You're so willing to call me a fool when its your own views that collapsed under their own weight. I'm not saying that women would not be more happy as care givers. I genuinely believe that. The difference between you and I is that I think they can make that choice for themselves, and will do so in the future.

perfectly said by the man who did nothing wrong in ww 2

My argument didn't collapse at all. You didn't even try to address it. And women are allowed to do only what men permit them to do. Right now we're experimenting and permitting them to run wild. The experiment is a resounding failure, and is leading directly to our civilization's ruin. Post-collapse, nobody is going to run that experiment again for a long time.

Well said. "Sisterhood" formation would be and should be key in our society.

I agree, nonetheless this is still a negative answer (not in tone but technically, i.e It will be this because it can't/shan't be this...) Like saying once men stop drinking an wassailing away manhood naturally forms - and this is right to an extent. But success in *Compelling* people toward a healthy masculinity comes from a positive message (in tone and reasoning) and this is what I was more asking. Thanks.

You're delusional. Women and feminized men are currently running society. The only thing to stop this would be violent insurrection, which no one is going to do. There will be no collapse, but natural evolution. Why? Because people are comfortable, and actual neanderthals (such as yourself) are finally dying out.

I disagree. I believe there will be collapse, precisely for the reasons you state. Women and feminized men running the machinery of civilization is leading to perpetual incompetence and societal breakdown, with no indication whatsoever that this trend is going to slow down, much less abruptly stop. It's just wishful thinking on your part, the belief that this can be reformed away.

do u liek carl jung

It's my belief that we are at the border of a paradigm shift in how we perceive the opposite sex and ourselves. I think we will take what we know, and what we've learned to come away with a view that we have never had. We will cast off what failed from the previous attempt at interacting with the opposite sex and their positions in society and come away with something familiar but totally alien as well. I know this is vague, but that's because if I could tell the future I'd buy lotto tickets.

look at me mummy! I'm contributing!

More wishful thinking. No "paradigm shift" is going occur because feminists have no reason to permit one to occur. They're going to keep overpowering every aspect of the system they can infiltrate until the screws and bolts start flying out of the machine and gears begin to grind. Then comes the collapse.

Why on earth would you think you're going to stop a feminist onslaught that has more power now, and less resistance, than ever before? What color is the sky on your planet?

I lobe cerl Bung

Seems like wishful thinking. Men and women's biology is the product of thousands and thousands of years of evolution, and our modern way of living is very toxic to it, so I'm not sure your rosy view of the future will come into existence.

To me it's self evident. Because the sacred cows of the feminist movement have been challenged and defeated. Because MOST women now no longer identify as feminists. So the extreme fringe of the left, the free bleeding hairy deadlocked women have been exposed as unsavory to the normies. A new center emerges from this information. This is not a guess, but the way things always go.

First of all, the sacred cows of feminist have not been defeated. Everything from women's suffrage, to no-fault divorce, to abortion-on-demand, to legal access to birth control, to sitting on juries, to equal pay laws, to maternity leave laws, to sexual harassment laws, and on and on, are all thriving. These and more are the sacred cows of feminism, and its through these tools that they captured the entire system root and stem.

Secondly, who gives a fuck what women "identify" as. I am not someone who pretends women know what they want or are even capable of complex abstractions. It doesn't matter what they "identify" with, once you start plucking rights from them, they make it clear they are feminists. The worst feminist isn't even the crazy catlady you described, it's the average basic bitch who doesn't use the word because the former type is associated with it, but enjoys the spoils of feminist inroads into our industries, governments, and cultures.

>tfw 100% accurate
Don't mean to keep nagging like a bitch, but solutions? Who should a woman be - as an individual? How should she approach the world?

>How can women past their prime/40+ (post raising) help specifically. I think an Inspiring and respectable framework for this age bracket is really untapped and tbqh besmurched today. Thoughts?

Throughout all of world history, the concept of the wisdom and respect of the elders was upheld. Youth was a bumbling age of proving one's self and not to be taken too seriously or given too much power. Modern western civilization is often criticized for killing the unborn, but they also stuff their elders into some isolated care facility do die forgotten and without grace.

If you want a framework for the older woman, you'll have to look back to a time when western society had some sanity left. Mid-life and older women were often grandmothers and matriarchs of the family, helping the younger women by teaching them things that only their experience could bring. The society of women operated much like how men worked with each other, just sex-separated. As a man, I cannot tell you from experience exactly how that dynamic worked for women, only what I've read or seen from the past. Nobody living today could tell you from the US, since this was being dismantled by the early 1900s. The nuclear family is not the natural state of living, the extended family and tribe is.

Certainly part of what you're saying is true, but the pendulum swing back to traditionalism is not on the horizon. It's much more likely to be a gradual bounce back from the crazy cat lady you envision.

No-fault divorce, abortion on demand, legal access to birth control etc etc etc of course, nothing changes over night. It's absurd to assume they would. If you think those are the sacred cows of the far left, you're living in a much more pleasant place than I.

Fugg great post.
> Nobody living today could tell you from the US, since this was being dismantled by the early 1900s. The nuclear family is not the natural state of living, the extended family and tribe is.
Is also very true.

Basically this thread is tl;dr: We don't really know (outside of roles)
Sad!

just shove the eternal roastie meme in their faces

I think this is the biggest failing in Christianity that damages our society. The central figure only offers a masculine archetype, and doesn't live into his old age. So we see women trying to be men, and old people with no map for meaning and our obsession with youth and youth culture. Paganism offers a more robust set of archetypes.

Her life should be guided by men at all times. Our ancestors knew this. None of this shit was a mystery to them. Women got handed off by their fathers via the dowry system, and his authority was replaced by her husband's. These men will teach their women how to act and what is and isn't permitted.

But we don't have that anymore, so it's all up for grabs. Right now it's all just men scrambling to make optimal use of the coping mechanisms they've developed for dealing with emancipated women after having been robbed of the tools their forebears gradually built, and women scratching and clawing to take advantage of the unfettered access to a cornucopia of resources that constantly trigger their basic primitive drives, with no regard for the damage in their wake. It's clown world. It's a big fat shitshow. Get a gun because it won't last forever.

Another great point
Do you know of any good Pagan/other archetypes? Would love to know.

I said not blackpilling but I also said the truth...
>What did I think was going to happen

Feelsbadman

You didn't say the sacred cows of the far left, you said the sacred cows of feminism. Nice try. And they very much are the sacred cows of feminism because they are feminism's most visible achievements. And no, history does not bear out your juvenile theory that things are "more likely to bounce back" after feminism has taken root and the decadence it inspires sets in. The opposite is true, historically, that has foreshadowed collapse.

>Who should a woman be - as an individual?

This is the biggest problem killing us all today. We want to be individuals at the cost of our community. Women are even less biologically suited for this. We have to start looking back at our history and identity, rebuilding our communities.

As far as being an individual, you will not find purpose in this life. If I had a nickel for every person who wanted to stand out from the rest but somehow feel like they don't belong in this world. That should be the millennial anthem. All of my friends feel like drifters in their late 20's. They're taking pills for depression and anxiety when the vast majority of their fears are existential. They belong no where and with no one. Their life has no meaning outside of what labor or service they can produce. This is the end goal of the "global conspiracy"; total demoralization. How does one fix this?

What you call blackpill, I call lovely. I can't wait for the collapse. Stop being a pussy and embrace it as the necessary catalyst for correction. Besides, it's going to be fun.

Agreed.

>As far as being an individual, you will not find purpose in this life
Big if true.
I should have been more clear, when I said individual mindset I meant merely a map of meaning for life from a instance of a perspective (since, you know, no-one has the literal consciousness of the group but of oneself), which obviously must have a balance of group desires and individual desires.
Your point still stands though, individualism without reference to the group is absolutely cancer.

I'll try to git gud and deal with it. Thanks for input btw.

What's the call sign

I'm still planning on using pic related.

Unironically, I want to figure out how to properly convey this in a way that's appealing to younger women.

Working on a small animation series, conveying something like this in an effective way might be what women need to hear instead of the (((filth))) that promotes them to be whores/view relationships and their body as tools of sex, rather than tools of motherhood.

Most pagan pantheons have a set of goddesses that range from virgin to crone. They occupy various roles and are exemplary of a dutiful daughter, or supportive wife, and wise woman. You can see this with the range of female experience given expression in huntresses like Artemis, virgins like Athena, and mature archetypes like Hera and Demeter.

The Norse pantheon covers the same themes, since feminine archetypes are cross-cultural.

I think these stories and figures allow people to embody or emulate something Noble and to structure themselves. I don't think women will ever be able to stay feminine while trying to emulate Jesus. And I think it builds resentment against the culture.

The other problem is that goddesses are terrible and express the ugly parts of female nature, but by ignoring this we don't allow women to see where they are terrible. And we get a group of people that can only be victims culturally because the archetypes aren't there to support nuance.

Indeed. Unfortunately, that's the essence of one's self. Only the individual can make that. As far as good suggestions to mold a stronger individual, there are tons of places to read about that... for a man. I'd recommend classic Stoicism. Women don't have many references for what you're asking, but I do have a small recommendation. Proverbs 31:10-31

I hope I've been somewhat helpful. You're asking very important questions on what makes the essence of a woman, and what frameworks a woman should look towards for inspiration on bettering themselves as women. That's not something myself or anyone from Sup Forums has probably ever been asked. I will look more into this because I think it will be very helpful for the women in my life. Women usually don't ask men these questions and most men don't need to define what makes a woman; they simply are.

Gl anibro, and just a bit of unwanted advice that may or may not be of any use.

The difference between art and propaganda is that the latter has no room for interpretation and tries to inculcate a worldview onto the audience. Thereasontheleftcan'tmeme.jpeg. Compelling stories are the ones where the audience is exploring themselves, and because you have the confidence that what you're saying is true, art will lead to that natural order emerging. So if in doubt that the audience may misinterpret the world or a characters actions, let them. A mistake in their hands >>>> the "correct" worldview pressed onto them (for in time that pressing force fades and mistakes are only delayed)

Please watch this for more:
youtube.com/watch?v=KUbfMQ91Mps

I don't think women will ever be able to stay feminine while trying to emulate Jesus.And I think it builds resentment against the culture.
This.

I'll read up more on these myths you have me hooked now.

>positive message
Might be impossible, might fix itself. In the age of absolute permissiveness, and a culture encouraging the wrong path, who is choosing the correct path? Old fashioned people, religious people, people who identify the error in the way we guide people, some foreigners, maybe some others. Old fashioned people don't really live in this culture, or somehow escape the more toxic elements of it. They probably still have people in their life who decry promiscuitiy and hedonism (negative). Religion seems to be always right on these matters. It tries to portray it positively, but there's still a bunch of don't do this (negative). People who identify the error - red pilled people; us. Some of us may have realised too late, but I suspect most of us arrived at this conclusion by observing the outcomes of our culture. This is how it may fix itself - our civilization absolutely has enough rope right now, and is in the process of hanging itself. If enough people say hey, this is absurd, stop hanging yourself, it might turn around. But I doubt it. You and I were probably taken aback when seeing the webm of the pre-pubescent boy twerking in drag with a group of adults in drag looking on. It's the natural reaction to something bordering on child abuse, and trying to normalise something unnatural, but our culture tells us it's great/progressive/the new normal/stopbeingabigot. Last group is the foreigner. The come from a place without our cancerous cultural influence, and are essentially the same as old fashioned people. Old people are dying out, and their methods are largely negative. The church is and has been under attack for decades, with attendance dropping, and seen as very 'uncool'. Allowing the problem to fix itself may require the whole thing to be burned to the ground, and not all of us can afford to move to Singapore or Switzerland in the meantime; everyone else would need to move to Russia or Sup Forumsand.

cont.

Freedom is natural. You are born free. Rights are something you are born with that others take away. You want to take away what someone is born with.

The only other solution is to fix the culture, this is the impossible part - they all seem to be singing from the same hellish hymn sheet. People need to create cultural products similar to those that exist already to be financially viable. I suspect anything too positive will be under attack from multiple directions - funding, reviews, media opinion pieces labeling them toxic/masculine/misogynist. It's the culture that needs to change, but short of a revolution, I can't see how it could possibly happen. The powers that be would have to want change, but for the time being, they don't. Has there ever in recent history been such an upheaval that could allow a complete rewrite of the dictates of culture?

Lobster man is that you

> I will look more into this because I think it will be very helpful for the women in my life.
Good luck I hope you find answers! Please relay them if you do.

I want freedom. I also don't want to be forced to live for my vapid peers who demand mass conformity without any allegiences. I'm tired of the system forcing us all to be the same and worse yet people seem to hate any little difference even in opinion as if they are triggered by it.

Even if I assumed natural rights wasn't just mostly drivel, there's no reason to extend it to women. If natural rights do exist, they were discovered by men. In truth, the philosophical assertion is one man crafted through the ages, in the context of patriarchal societies that do not conflict with anything I'd advocate. And even if natural rights could be extended to women, which strikes me more as just an ad-hoc extension of the philosophy to people it was never thought of to encompass, that says nothing about the scope of those rights as compared to the scope of man's natural rights.

>You and I were probably taken aback when seeing the webm of the pre-pubescent boy twerking in drag with a group of adults in drag looking on

>You and I were probably taken aback when seeing the webm of the pre-pubescent boy twerking in drag with a group of adults in drag looking on
Indeed

>Has there ever in recent history been such an upheaval that could allow a complete rewrite of the dictates of culture?
Aside from top down (((infiltration))) via media control no. But the idea that TV/visual consumption like products need removal or adjustment is paramount (as I'm sure you know)

N...no

Would he post this:

>I don't think women will ever be able to stay feminine while trying to emulate Jesus.

Why not? Men can't emulate Jesus either can they? How?

>The other problem is that goddesses are terrible and express the ugly parts of female nature

Might this be due to Christians with a non-favorable bias were writing down the stories about these Goddesses?

They don't have to be discovered by anyone. It's there at birth. No reason? Animals are free to do as they wish if they aren't in the slaughterhouse. If animals are free why not women?

>justadolfthings

>If animals are free why not women?
Holy kek. I want to say this in public out of context.

And this is why natural rights is a silly concept. The baseline it relies on is absolute freedom, anarchy, which isn't what people want, as we've made clear for 15, 000 years. The animals, if they could reason, wouldn't want it either. They'd prefer to be livestock and pets if they knew enough to choose.

I'm just saying don't pretend it's nature when you want artificial sharia rules to prevent people from acting how they desire.

But if people have to suffer from a worse life from a lack of freedom, why choose it? Most of our evolutionary history we had no government stopping us.

I didn't say it was nature. You did. Here:What kind of game are you trying to pull?

The only real freedom anyone has ever had is deciding how to act against what we've been dealt. The hardest part of life is finding good people and keeping those relationships. Cliche, I know.

It wouldn't be a worse life, it'd be a better life, for all involved. And for most of our evolutionary history we died in our 20s and 30s from frostbite, infections, bludgeonings, starvation, and animal attacks. Maybe that's why we sought out civilization, which forced us to contemplate government, what do you think? Crazy theory?

The healthy form of femininity is that which strives for exceptional children and a strong family. The children are the future, and the family is the most basic cell of society. If the children are weakminded, the future will be dim. If the family is rotted, society will rot with it.
Anything which undermines either of these is not healthy, and thus the healthy mindset is that any goal should have those ideas at its roots.

But why must people accept what they've been dealt if they don't like it?

Agreed, albeit you do have to have environments that impose issues that are relevant. Unfortunately, the left has won in the sense that it hasn't produced any sort of meaningful thought or truth in their medium, just literally flooded it so you never see the truth about reality.

You have to emphasize certain actions in a way that makes it both clear, and yet not forced, that some paths a man/woman can take are better than others.

I appreciate all advice, thank you.