Is Naruto the "smartest" shonen series of its time?

Is Naruto the "smartest" shonen series of its time?

Other urls found in this thread:

less-real.com/quotes/search/Aizen+Sousuke
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/leUpfCDLW4V1gXWycNX0jQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

No, Bleach is way smarter. Its characters are actually smart and say smart things.

Name one smart thing

less-real.com/quotes/search/Aizen+Sousuke

>that webm
Seriously, is there anything in Hunter x Hunter that is even close to this philosophical dialogue between Pain and Naruto?

Are you fucking joking

Don't you dare start it.

>Pain's whole motive was due to how small nations got trampled in the wars between the 5 great nations
>Naruto promises to bring peace to the world
>In the epilogue, everyone but the 5 great nations are still unrepresented in world councils
Kishi sure shat the bed on this one

No, please tell me.

I don't give a fuck what anybody says. Naruto up until the Pain arch and the death of Itachi was good shit. This is where the series jumped the shark. It was still "fun", but the series lost itself in its own autism. Just like DB, Bleach, OP, and all of the other long running shonen.

Do you really think he gave a shit in the end? The series was running on fumes and WSJ probably pushed him to shit out the last 100 chapters.

Both Naruto and Bleach has a point where you know that the author is just pushed to continue.

Heck, i even think that One Piece will reach that point in the end.

the dialogue between Meruem and Netero

>PEOPLE ARE EVIL...MONSTERS ARE GOOD....I WILL BE KING...
Wow, so deep

I'd say World Trigger is smarter, but that might just be because of it's almost sports style leanings.

>We are on different sides, but we have our own justice.

Not that much deeper since that is the state of war. There is no such thing as Good vs Evil in war since both sides have their own idea of justice.

Only when you deviate from your own justice are you evil. Evil acts in the name of justice are not evil since in your own idea of justice those acts are for the good of the world.

If you can find a real Good VS Evil war i will eat a bag of dicks.

O

None of those are smart.
You probably couldn't pass Philosophy 101 writing an argument with any of those.

MY

Dragonball is smarter.
Don't you watch Super?

Well Transformers says that decepticons are bad.

RUBBER

NEN

This is basic shonen shit. It'd be much harder to name a shonen where characters don't throw baby-tier philosophy shit at each other in the middle of the fight than the contrary.

Weird way to spell Jojo

it tricked people for 8 years doing the same shit over and over again

There is no anime with any meaningful philosophy

Checkmate atheists

You don't replace philosophy books with anime, or with any entertainment medium for that matter, but some anime are undeniable more thought provoking than others.
Still, that wasn't the point of my post. Japs love to put characters dumping philosophic shit at each other in anime, especially in shonen.

I remember when I completely decimated any attempt to have Naruto threads on eightch's Sup Forums by spamming the fuck out of this.

>eightch
You have to go back

GitS comes to mind.
Also this.

O,

I dropped Naruto at the start of the Ninja War. I realised everything I used to like about the series was nowhere to be seen and I had no interest in continuing. From what I've heard from friends, it seems like it got no better.

Fuck off, narutards.

"Humans are so very interesting"

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/leUpfCDLW4V1gXWycNX0jQ/

Mods should consider placing the /adv/ robot filter on Sup Forums.

That way, cancerous spamming Narutards like OP would be blocked from posting.

That's not World Trigger.

It was last posted 4 months ago you dumb shit

No, that would be FMA.

>Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right .jpg

Reposting is a bannable offense. Lurk more, Narutard.

That would be Ashita no Joe for being antithetical to shounen protagonist character development and with a truly high level of emotional maturity, not to mention the sociological and historical depth.

>Reposting is a bannable offense.
No it isn't

Naruto should have ended at Pain. What followed was the worst, most disgusting and blatantly obvious cashcowification of the series.

It HURTS to read Naruto after Pain, that's how bad it got.

Haibane Renmei

listen to this guy, he knows what's good

They were smart enough to cancel the anime, guess there's that.

HxH is a deconstruction of the shounen genre

Sad thing is you unironically believe this.

WHAT

Naruto is still a 6/10 series for me, but I won't deney that this was a solid momment in the show, its his often these moments happen that tells a shows quality

I love how the rubber band breaks the laws of physics.
>reaches 0 meters
>isn't held out over the edge by a piece of metal, is on the roof
>kid doesn't slam into the wall somehow

>its his often these moments happen that tells a shows quality
Huh?

What a fucking badass.