Tfw no united kingdom of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Northern Ireland

>tfw no united kingdom of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Northern Ireland

How do we fix this issue and unite our nations? We are all anglos with a common culture and shared history.

The Statute of Westminster was a mistake. We should have created a common Parliament instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Dependency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off were full

crown has always been a cunt as are the kikes in between us and them, only when they're out of the picture can we have a open discussion about joining up

So would a new monarchy make you happy? Or would you want a Republic?

That's not up to you it's up to Australia.

Why would we want anything to do with poms?

>Northern Ireland
>British
U wot?

>Free movement between UK and Australia

Fuck right off. We already have too many muslim cunts here, we don't want pakis flooding in.

You'll do as you're told and you'll like it, like the good little servile shits you are.

;^)

I would agree to this if it's only available to actual anglo-saxon descendants.

You're not my real mum!

That’s the problem, Australia would wind up with half UKs Muslim population

why dont include pakistan and india aswell?

Sheep need sheepdogs, keep australia in line, release the emus

Please include India. We will let you build loos if you remove kebab like the good old days. Sorry for fighting you in 1947 bb

Northern Ireland = Best Ireland

The population of India is too big

If the UK even just kept Australia and NZ it would have a larger economy than Germany right now

Fuck off were full,

New Zealand and Northan island are redeemable.

you other cunts are lost causes.

>If the UK even just kept Australia and NZ it would have a larger economy than Germany right now

They should have held on to India.

>No America
F-fine... I didn't want to be part of the Anglo Union anyway bong-senpai!

Form a clearance union. Economic ties are fine but I don't want any of your ethnics.

>How do we fix this issue and unite our nations?

Overthrow the crown via force and right the ship yourself

No India's population is too big. They would basically out vote Britain in anything. The Empire only worked pre-democracy and pre mass immigration

We'd rather have you than fucking leafs.

We must shed Justin Tredeau's blood.

We might respect you if you did that.

Aussies hate pommies even before the immigration era.

You may change your mind if you have ever seen the teeth of pommies.

Well to be fair emu are fucking terrifying.

The average of the UK is brought down by Wales and Northern Ireland.

Compare India to Scotland or England alone and both England and Scotland outrank India.

It's actually shameful how bad India is, they have over 1 billion in population and Scotland is what 5 million? England is about 55 million.

LOL. Poor India, don't ever use that image to lelz at us again, it's a testament to how bad India is, it should be beating China, Germany, USA and Russia. But it can't even beat 2 Kingdoms in the UK.

SAD!

But Keith, you are of pom!

NO FUCKING LEAFS

they are going to destroy any remnants of british heritage in canada before that happens

Landlets, when will they learn?

I don't want fucking Canadians coming here.

Also too many Muslims in Britain now so we don't want you cunts coming here either.

Ireland is fine tho. They can join in on our little Anzac arrangement.

Sounds like globalism to me. Why cant Canada and Australia be independent?

>Also too many Muslims in Britain
Not really.

kek

Oh and in regards to Ireland, they have a literal paki faggot ruling them.

But I love you faggots, you decry us but embrace the real cucks.

You really are as thick as my dick cheese.

this. All the whites in canada are human debris from eastern europe. You can literally spot the difference between us because they are all tall and fucking ugly.

Fucking trash tier whites are the biggest fucking cucks too. Their parents showed up in the 80's and they don't give two fucks we are british. They just laugh and think we should join usa. Which we probably should, but that have absolutely no ties or ambition when it comes to fixing the empire. Canada needs to get nuked.

You sheepfuckers barely make the cut

Good lord. It gets worse every day.

it will be a formerly anglo now chink-poo commonwealth alliance soon

Britain is an over populated shit hole. Every Kiwi I know who has been to London recently has had nothing but negative things to say when they came home.

I never understood why my Dad hated Poms so much till i came to Sup Forums and started noticing how much like the Americans you are.

Can Denmark come too?

:(

Why don't you faggot fucking anglochinks shut the fuck up or we will let china eat you. Fuck off, bermuda is a cooler colony than you, FAG.

the british empire without india is a joke. hurr ur a poojeet. no our armies and economy sucks without the resources of india. there would be no point to economic union let alone political union.

>implying they aren't already scouting out your country

it's already happening.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

This is an example of a butthurt trash white. Everything he says is completely wrong, but since he is cucked by anglos his cognitive dissonance doesn't allow him to admit the empire was fucking awesome.

I hate these people, they don't belong in Canada, and if you tell them you are british they call you inbred. Fuck this country full of third world trash.

This is such a brilliant idea, goyim! Please, do unite more countries under a common government so that it's easier to steer it from Tel Aviv. It would greatly help our cause of increasing the efficiency of the enslavement of gentiles.

oh wow, more butthurt yuropes crying about the empire. What a twist!

White people are trash, britain carried europe for centuries. When you talk about all the stuff white people did, you are talking about anglos.

Too late m8, ausfailia is chinklandia, cucknada is afuckingindian, 'merika is the land of the spic and the home of the dindu

America, are they capable of learning.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Dependency

>WE WUZ BRITAIN AND SHEIT
>completely ignoring my post and considering it butthurt
Take that pride dildo out of your ass for a second and let your brain process some information, would you? The US is a powerful puppet in the hands of the Jews that's been doing their bidding for a long time now in a very transparent, visible way. The idea to give them even more power is absolutely idiotic. Your empire doesn't bother me, but the way it's going to become corrupt and serve against white man's interests does. You must first immunize yourselves against the semites, or even better completely eradicate them, if you want such a huge political entity to serve a good cause.

Is there anywhere left to make flight?

I don't care about whites, or anyone else for that matter. They come to our countries, walk on our graves, spit on our ancestors monuments. Everyone who isn't british should be eradicated.

I'm not just some larper, I half newfie and british. One side of my family has been here for 400 years, the other half came over from uk after ww2.

Every Canadian I talk to who isn't british is a fucking jewy retard. I can literally tell what personality type they are whether they be hungarian, polish or ukranian. They are all scheming con artists with no respect or love for the land.

Europe can get fucked, usa can get fucked, the whole planet can get fucked.

Oh and as if I didn't know the jews ran the empire before, yes no shit the jews helped us, you can't do fuck all without a jew in your pocket, fucking retard.

Ive always wanted it to happen. There was a dude in the leadership race for the conservative PM that was pushing for it but he didnt get in :'C

Fuck yeah, you're the greatest Skandis. Just bring 3 women for every man.

Fuck off mate, not a single person living in the US would vote in favour of joining a united-anglo-state.
You cunts are too far gone.

In theory its a nice idea, but in practice it may lead to some kind of tyranny?

Like England trying to Brexit, or trying to have a calm and rational discussion about Texas leaving the USA without everyone flying off the handle.

>Time to get CONTINENTAL

Only if you get more clay

>TO MARS WE GO

Only if the Jews don't get there first. Then we can put a No Jews sign on the rightful Australian clay.

>'merika is the land of the spic and the home of the dindu
made me kek also nice digits

It would be funnier if Britain just stays stuck between the EU and neo-Empire you'll never have.

remove anz pls
cuk nations can do whatever the fuck they want