Think of an Sup Forums character. Got it? now it has to fight against an angry Scrooge McDuck. how fucked is he?

think of an Sup Forums character. Got it? now it has to fight against an angry Scrooge McDuck. how fucked is he?

Demonbane
he's dead

Goku. He just loses the fight and remains unscathed.

>Weed

thus begins the economic battle of the century

What about a fight merchant against merchant? Is there a single Sup Forums character who is a better merchant?

angry scrooge could beat anyone, that's just a fact.

I don't know, I think Sam Steele could at least put up a good fight.

what about Donald?

I think he'll be ok.

Even Scrooge himself can't afford Nichijou blu-rays

Can Donald do this?

Can Guts do this?

Guts can

he slaughters hundreds in almost every battle after the golden age

Sup Forums please go.

He can make gold

;_;

Donald Duck is the greatest adventurer of all times.
Also, he destroyed a Japanese airbase by himself, and he didn't even need to harness his anger and wrath for it.

Don Rosa best Disney illustrator/ writer.

Why can't he just be happy he's rich?

Happy people don't become rich - or if they are they don't stay that way.

He really cares about how he won that money more than the money itself, although at some point he started valuing being number one and just gaining more money

>implying

you fucking nigger. I had nearly forgotten how touching that scene was, and you just had to post it. thanks for nothing, you absolute monster.

>he was so much richer than I
>he'd have even less respect for me than he does
Shit. I love Scrooge and Donald's relationship. It's never quite the focus, but always done well.

Oh wow, I remember reading this as a kid. This series was so fucking good. I can still remember that badass Krakatoa explosion chapter and also the one where Scrooge destroyed an entire fucking town.
FUCK

I remember too.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

we /scrooge feels/ now

>it will never be animated by a decent studio

It hurts.