youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

voting is far more important, though

So what’s the argument that you should have to have an ID to vote? I’m cool with that

I'm not sure that's true. I'm in oregon and we have to do a backround check on all firearm purchases now. So I know that part is BS. Also California accepts fake DMV ID for illegals to vote, so there's that.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

Go to a gun store and try to buy a guy without an ID and let me know how that goes.

Fucking Salon, sage this shit.

Map is inaccurate. Many places in the USA, like California and Minnesota, you can vote without an ID. How was illegal voting a thing again?

1/10 at least it slid the forums a quantum

I won't defend it. It's shocking that Americans can vote without showing photographic I.D. You're asking for electoral fraud,

You should have an ID for both, user.

Bonus points if they restricted both AR/Pistol ownership and voting to those under 25.

School shootings would tumble and so would liberal vote counts.

Win-win.

Alaska has just about the loosest gun laws in the nation, and I have to show an ID when I pick up a gun.

Whats the alt-right? Is that some sought of left handedness appreciation organisation?

Complete bullshit, from >Wikipedia, (I know)
Strict photo ID required: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Strict non-photo ID required: Arizona and Ohio.
Sage this shit

This is a load of BS. I've never purchased a firearm, but I have gone to the range. Even going to the range you get your ID checked, there is no fucking way that is true. Texas by the way, these are the rules at my local gun store

I agree, we should have voter ID in every state.

i went to vote for trump and no one asked for my id....

Is it comfy in Alaska? I want to visit it someday, got any must see places for tourists?

Bullshit, I live in Oregon and I had to wait for an hour while they did a background check.

Photo ID for long guns. Photo ID and background check for pistols.

Doesn't exist "alt-right" it's a retarded colectivist term invented by Democrats party to attack everybody who don't accept the rethoric of the industries, media, narrative of Democrats and attack everybody who don't vote for the corrupt DNC trash like Hillary Clinton

And have guns is much more important, do you want to be like Brazil here who only the criminals have guns and have thousands of people killed, steal?

You are a idiot.

Also, we have vote ID here, every country of the world have it, because without it, you can cheat the elections, manipulate

So basically, Democrats Party are the biggest state who want to remove the guns of people like Hitler removed guns of the people, Democrats party are the colectivist race bait and corrupt news media who are all over wikileaks, who are responsible for the "refuges" crisis with their garbage on Syria, Lybia, Gadhafi with Obama and Hillary Clinton, all the terrorism and crimes who happened in 2016 with Obama, all the shit of HIllary Clinton

Every normal country have vote ID

It's batantly how worng the Democrats Party are, whats the difference of the media, industries, websites, from the corrupt parties here? Nothing, your media proved to be liar, corrupt, cheater, you invented fake polls for HIllary Clinton in elections, you cover up all the trash of Hillary Clinton, you invented thousands of lies, fake news, and everything in the most corrupt way against trump only to try to destroy his image and manipulate people to vote/support yourselves

Even with the money, soros, industry, media, pet celebrities trying to lick the shithole of their DNC masters to have their carers promoted, you lost, and Trump is the best president that i remember in USA since i was born

No school shootings either despite mental illness being so common in ak.

>the alt-right
Begone, DNC shill

Not accurate, I don't have to show my ID when voting in CA, so shut up faggot.

Kansas bro here.
We have no license requirements for CC or OC.
No federal tax or stamps for full autos or silencers long as they were MADE in Kansas and stay in Kansas.

And even WE have to show ID fucking idiots
fucking idiots man.

>no proof of id

It is illegal to sell a firearm face to face to someone you know or suspect to be ineligible to legally own firearms, thus checking the buyers ID in a legal face 2 face is technically mandatory

Federal law requires photo identification

Kill your self fag

Thats fucking horseshit. I live in Utah and thats one of the most Gun Loving states yet you still need i.d. to purchase a gun. You dont need a gay ass faggot permit but you do need an i.d.

>Map is inaccurate. Many places in the USA, like California and Minnesota, you can vote without an ID. How was illegal voting a thing again?

>1/10 at least it slid the forums a quantum

You have to have ID in CA you fucking mong LARPer

Fucking stupid. If you don't prove its you how can they be sure you didn't go vote 10 times

Ah yes the famous "gun show loophole" bullshit.

This is all about private sales. Any new purchase or used from any dealer requires the usual background check.

But keep trying to get people to believe that you can walk into a gun ship and buy a gun without ID and government mandated paperwork

The fact that we can buy guns easily in every state is also why we can vote easily in every state.

Fake and gay

How do yo buy a gun with no proof of ID I must have bought a gun the Wrong way about a dozen times

You can't vote in the U.S unless you work really hard

I have never been asked for my ID while voting in Southern California. They ask me my name and then sign me off in a notebook. No proof required.

tracer ammunition is banned in Alaska

Completely wrong, you don't need an ID to vote in California

is too cold to be outside.

Incorrect
There’s some at the ammo store down the road from me.

Like all /leftypol/ memes, your meme OP is so blatantly false as to be absurd. ID is required to buy a gun in 50 states, and I don't know any state requiring ID to vote, though they may exist.

Do you think you are going to get our guns by telling gigantic lies? How many guns have you personally confiscated OP?

>All those states discriminating against poor people by making them have an ID to purchase a firearm.

Somebody call the ACLU. Taxes on firearms and ammunition discriminates against poor people, most prominently minorities and women. Not only does this violate the 2nd Amendment, but the 14th as well.

Statistically-speaking, a Mexican is more likely to vote in our elections than I am to die by being shot by an AR-15, therefore I care more about voter ID laws than gun control.

Checkmate, Bernie bros.

Well, yeah. Why wouldn't they? Other than the fact that it is patently false, those are both entirely sane positions.

I agree. We need voter id!

You know, it's actually funny. I am always asked for ID when I vote, but apparently the law says they are allowed to ask for ID, but they have to let you vote if you don't have one or just say no.

The ACLU hates the 2nd Amendment

Can you still by nigs in your country?

goddamn that's cringy

I voted for Trump in cali and PA using some leftist voter thing for 'out of country citizens' where you just put in an american address and somebody votes on your behalf.

Watcha doin Rabbi?

>buy a rifle with no ID

Nigger, you dumb.

I've never been asked to show id in Illinois

To be fair most of /leftypol/ supports gun ownership.

Depends on the type of weapon. The graphic is true for pump shotguns and hunting rifles. Handguns require ID everywhere (federal law) and most rifles do also.

It's nice, very comfy at times. No, Alaska has absolutely nothing for tourists to see at all.

Stop making shit up.

>true for pump shotguns and rifles

NO IT ISN'T. IT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL.

if you're under 21, it should be illegal to even touch an AR. Even at a shooting range or under close supervision. AR is too much for children not responsible enough to drink.

Well at least you got rid of the MKULTRA brainwashing theory

Nigger what are you talking about? Federal law makes absolutely no distinction between an AR 15 and a fudd bolt action.

>For thousands of years humans worked, went to war, raised families, and grew societies before the age of 20

>suddenly in the last 50 years kids under 20 are incapable of handling even the most basic of tasks .

>Washington

Fake and gay. Face-to-face transactions have to go through an FFL and background check. There's no "gunshow loophole," not anymore.

Sage thread

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

How about ban anyone from touching that?

I'm in norcal and have never been asked to give more than my name when voting

didn't people die during the pearl harbor attack

this is simply untrue you just need to be registered to vote to vote in CA.

These were actually pointed out as airsoft guns lol

Libs post here with the "republican" meme flag because they're too embarrassed to admit they are libs. I mean I get why, but it's pathetic.

I'll always show ID and have a background check in Oklahoma. fuck off nigger jew.

False and homosex

Yes but
A Hawaii is OUTCONUS, not "in the united states"
and
B Hawaii was not a state in 1942 just a military possession.

Are you implying Pol doesn't want voter ID laws? What are you, retarded?

Idiot they are filmed in the desert shooting Pepe targets with live ammo.

if we banned faggots from owning computers we wouldn't have to see these threads everyday

>For thousands of years humans worked, went to war, raised families, and grew societies before the age of 20
>suddenly in the last 50 years kids under 20 are incapable of handling even the most basic of tasks .
yes, and this act alone is probably responsible for increasing average lifespan 40 years.

"Average" lifespan in olden time was low, not because people aged faster. It was all the people under 20 dying throwing the average off. In those times if someone lived past 20 the chances of them living to 70+ was VERY good.

>implying literally anywhere else in the civilized world thinks that under-21s aren't responsible enough to drink

They're definitely not. Airsoft manufacturers rarely bother making replicas of (shitty) firearms designed for sale on the civillian market.

These are the air-soft gun boys

This is false and a bad larp. You cannot legally purchase a fire arm from an authorized legal firearms dealer or FFL ( federal firearms license ) without state ID , proof of adress, and a Background check provided by the ATF and cleared by the individual state authority ( State police )

Federal law also restricts a minor ( under 18 ) from legally purchasing firearms. You must be minimum 18 years of age with proof of above to purchase a rifle and 21 years of age minimum to purchase a hand gun . These are real federal laws .

You are a soyboy fuck tard that needs to get out of your moms basement and realize Antifa club is fucking gay. Don’t hate others cuz you can’t get girlfriend faggot.

i live in arizona and had to do aback ground check and yah... they need ur id for that wtf? oh ya... schills \fuck why did i post

>>the alt-right will defend this
California not marked on the second half. OP is liar, shill and fag.
t. Californian who votes

>yes, and this act alone is probably responsible for increasing average lifespan 40 years.

You're a dumbass who doesn't deserve modern conveniences and medicine.

>You have to have ID in CA you fucking mong LARPer
No, you don't. You literally come, tell your name and vote.

The true map would be in fact almost reversed. That should really make you think.

There is literally no problem with this since illegals voting wouldn't be an issue if demoshits would follow the fucking immigration laws.

>co2 cartridge visible

>Accept fake ID

You don't need an ID. All you need to do is claim the identity of someone on the voting roll. Identity check was struck down back in the 80s thanks to then and current Governor Moonbeam.

T. Californian

Is that you rusty?

I live in Michigan. and Illinois. This is a downright lie.

even my poz'd country with prime minister dude weed lmao i love fags n muzzies has voter ID requirements.

That is total bullshit. I live in one of those states and I had to produce a photo ID and fill out a form for a background check and wait for that to be completed before I could come back and pick up my gun. The only way I could have gotten out of that is if I have a concealed carry permit which I again would have had to produce a photo ID and go through a background check plus fingerprinting to obtain.
You need to actually research the shit you post before you post it. You only look like a fucking idiot when you don't because you feel for someone else's lie.

I've had to both show ID and get a background check for every gun I've ever bought, long guns AND handguns.

wtf i love gun control now

False

Bought my handgun and had to present a valid ID, and had to fill out a background check form

As it should be

Dems have literally made it so you don't need an ID to vote in many states though, and on top of that they fiercely attack the very concept of voter ID, why do they act like gun owners need all be heavily checked and registered while simultaneously demand no voter is checked at all?

You're a retard. You need an ID to buy a gun in every state, voter ID laws keep getting struck down.

>Russians interfered with the election!
>We don't need voter ID laws to prevent Russians from interfering with the election!
Democrats. Every. Fucking. Time.

>People were perfectly capable of doing these tasks before 20

>We live longer now so somehow they are not capable of doing those same tasks

>if you're under 21, it should be illegal to even touch an AR
Are you going to jail all those drafted soldiers?