How to I escape this shithole country?

How to I escape this shithole country?

This place is beyond saving. Best possible solution is to nuke the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trudeau will let you come

Yeah.. Canda, just concerned about number of muslim migrants.

EU used to be better option before it was invaded by muslims.

Australia or US - seems better option for me. concerned about US because of blacks

>Flag has 2 pointy titties
>Mountains look like titties
>Nepal sounds like nipple

sounds pretty based desu senpai

>Flag has 2 pointy titties
>Mountains look like titties

and whole country is hole for shitties

stay in your own fucking country cunt, dont you fucking dare come here

You have two hands and a decent enough mind. You fix it.

will be coming there legally mate.

me too i am also looking to move to australia ofcourse legally

non whites absolutely ruin this country. fix your own countries instead of coming here

how exactly do we ruin your country?

by not being white

Your flag is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

ideology matters more than color

you should move there

youre acting like we cant have both ideology and whites only

Come on over to America. The blacks won't be much of a concern if you just take care to move to a decent town. An easy way to tell what towns to avoid is look at the school district, then check what percentage of the students are receiving free/reduced lunches. The higher the percentage of kids getting free lunch, the more blacks/Hispanics.

I do not know their culture or language, and I already have plans of moving to Aus or the USA once I get my degree.

as long as the immigrant population is lower than the actual native population of australia i think you guys should be fine

australia is the better place move there

you shit all over london and washington state.

By destroying the sense of oikos, shared heritage, understanding on a deep biological level and community by blood. You probably take all that for granted.

51% of australians have atleast 1 parent that wasnt born here. the population growth of babies being born in australia is like 100k yet we accept over 200k immigrants a year. this country is losing its identity and its uniqueness because people from shit countries like yours would rather plague this country than improve their own

blame your government not us

i blame both

sure mate

ok then

Play Far Cry 4 to get your answer.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I agree with Kangaroo Jack, you both have countries already, but chose to take the easy way out by not fixing them, and going to the west. At first nearly everyone, but those dirty, nasty, nazis, supported bringing in people like you(both) due to how awful your countries were/are. However its never just a few hundred, its thousands, hundreds of thousands, and you will bring more, and more of the same trash you wish to leave behind, with you and do the same thing all over again.

Nepal, ill be blunt, I know very little about you, outside that you were part of old India.

India, you have one of the largest countries in the world, and the manpower to do what China did, and become a super power. Sadly you piss it all away, and keep yourself in a 3rd worlder state.

The truth is, and you know it, you will just do the same to your host country as you did to your home country. Also, the west is in a rapid fall, with the exterm left wanting to bring you in as their foot soldiers to die in their war with the far right, who will kill you both if given the chance.

If you must leave, go to South Africa, as Indians have a history there with the whites, and seem to get along much better. While its not as free handoutish as the west, its already fallen, so you have little to worry about when the west collapses. Besides, you could actually do some good there, where in the United States/Australia, people will smile at you, but there will be daggers hidden behind that smile, waiting for the fall of the Union to cleanse the nation.

i wish i could move to us but unfortunately indians can't get permanent residence in us there is 12 atleast 12 years waiting list

Are you white? Or do you have skills? Nepalis are a strong people. The UK still uses you guys in their military.

RARE
What is exactly wrong with Nepal? I've never even bothered reading about ypur country but now very interested.
God save ypur and my country

Are you actually mexican or are you one of those rare whites thats entrapped in that shithole?

My family and I had to wait over 5 years to get into this country. Stop being a beta fag

india's population is a big problem. its really hard to get a job especially if you are an engineer because the whole country just want to do the job which pays the most. to get decent job in engineering in india you need to score almost perfect grades. getting into decent college is really hard too. good colleges in india have acceptance rate even lower than harvard and mit

I'd consider myself mexican, but I really really don't want to remain here, I know it's the easy way out instead of fixing the country, but I don't see this country getting any better in the next 30 or 50 years.

I hear Canada is accepting people from every shithole. They will gib you welfare and all that.

Don't stop believing mate. I'm a Sub-Saharan and even I managed to emigrate to Europe even though illegally at first. Now twelve years I've a beautiful German wife, kids and a German passport

God left us a long time ago

Sky will never leave us

I’m not even trolling when I tell you, you aren’t wanted here and every white person will hate you. No Australians like Indians. If you have any self respect stay where you are.

By not turning the whole globe into one, stay put and accept your Karma/

I hear Toronto is pretty nice

I'm some what white - not totally white but white like spanish/mexican.

unlike majority of indian we have etiquette.

there is not a single smart person in india, and every single college or uni in india is plagued with cheaters, bribes and paid entrance

indians cheat through all education, which is why they are paid dirt to do dirt/manual work, and why whites are paid big money to fix their monkey shit

I don't hate you India, I actually admire you. I like to daydream about how the world would be so different, if Alexander's Empire had just lasted a bit longer, perhaps we would have more in common, as we did at one time thanks to Buddhism.

However thats fantasy, this is the real world, and in the real world, I have not yet met a Indian I liked. The ones I have met are fucking assholes who think they are better then everyone else because they had to fight so hard to get the education they got to be where they are. However where the other ethnic groups I have met were 50/50 or mostly nice/good, Indians, rather they be moslems, or Hindus were all assholes.

They all talk highly of being Indian, having a ancient culture, and India being a old state, while shitting on their host countries, while using the host countries to become filthy rich, and looking down on the locals, as if they brought the caste system with them, and now see themselves as the elite.

From North to South, East to West, its all the same, super pissy Indians rather they be working at McDonalds, or a hospital.

With that being said, I have talked to a few on the net in private discussions, and they were good people, who said nearly the same thing you did, many had hopes of seeing India rise, but knew that A)The Caste system needed to be enforced to see it happen, and B)That at the same time, the Caste system was killing the country. Its a conundrum I'm afraid.

I wish both you guys luck, I hold no ill will towards "darkies", unless they are in my home, fucking it up, while getting free hand outs, all the while saying "kill whitey". Which, THEY ALL WERE. Sadly, thats exactly what they all do, including the last one I met, a Indian girl who was like 23, from India, who came to America as a foster student, then went to England. All she could do was shit on the United States, and England, while having a fucking English accent, using American slang, and living in America, on my dime.

I set up an Indian branch for a company a few years back. We had to install keystroke monitoring software as they were all so lazy. Some would get around it by just sitting there and randomly tapping keys.

like i mentioned, Nepal is literally shit hole. Best way to fix it is nuke whole place and restart civilization. It is ranked amongst Uganda, Somalia, Haiti.

Irony about india is it went to shithole after british left. but they are getting in line - progress is good.

It'd better be true

>Are you white?
not totally white, white like latina i guess.

>skill
university degree in management, work experience in Australia IT Company (outsourced here).
Have certification from Google.

>The UK still uses you guys in their military.
Nepal's major export is Nepali. The whole economy of country is supported by remittance money.

>will be coming there legally mate

i fucking doubt that. There's thousands of illegal nepalese here in malaysia. Australia? pffhhhhh.

I'd rather accept bangladeshi than hard-headed nepalese

Just make everyone read mien kampf.

By not completely adopting American culture and values. Instead you import your shitty 3rd world idealogies to the west instead and get cocky thinking you're back in the caste system and thinking you're better then the locals whho tolerated your smelly ass curry food in cramped apartments when you were going to school here.

>eat thro
I will break down human trade of Nepal as a country.

>uneducated tier
Go to Dubai, UAE, Malaysia, Kuwait etc for labor work. Almost all of them work as labor of shit job and live like a rat. Mostly broker send them to these countries illegally. Some even drop them in Iraq, Afganistan, before leaving they are told they will in Dubai and will earn shit ton of money.

>slightly educated tier
US, AU, EU. Mostly after finishing highschool they try their luck. Other half will try after finishing bachelors.

sounds like you are confusing muslims with indians.

we dont want you.

All of you 3rd worlders are equally shit.

not a shit as muslim and black niggers my friend.

me = better option than paying welfare to nigging tyrone and muslim.
At least i will contribute something to economy.

I have no problem with uneducated immigrants as long as they integrate like bangladeshi and pakistani. They're nice people and pious. I don't like nepalese, they're hard headed and always acts like gangster.

The problem is white mans burden. Does Nepal, India, and other none white nations need a white man to lead them to glory, no of course not. However the problem is, the world lacks the mind of the ancient Greeks, the will of the ancient Romans, might of the ancient Germanics, and the courage of the ancient Celts.

China looked to their own past to become modern, and they nearly have, but thanks to that mindset, they look like what hollywood imagines a world in which the Nazis won, instead of what a world with a Axis victory would truly be.

Thats why China cuts the living hell out of the "free press, and free net". Its why you both, and many, many like you want to come to the west, you see the freedom of the United States, and the Luxury of the European Union.

Many would say, the West is only this way thanks to European dominance of the world for the past few centuries, yet thats not true. The Arabs had done the same thing as us, before we even started, and we only started because they were attempting to turn Europe into a colony themselves.

Now where is the wealth of the Arabs? Remove Oil, and they are so fucked its not even funny, well maybe a little. The point is, everyone at one time or another has conquered, and abused others, but the White Man did it best, and put the wealth into making their daily life's better, easier, where the Arabs just spent it all on luxuries, like harems. Thus today the Arabs are on life support, while controlling huge amounts of Africa, and Asia, and a small portions of Europe through islam.

Fact is, if China, who was more fucked then any other colonized nation, was able to pull itself out, and become "modern" then so can you.

Lastly, no I don't expect you, as one man to be able to do it, but I am sure you can find other like minded men to join you in the forming of a new party, or at least in rejoining India.

>rejoining India
people here are complete idiot. though annexing with india is and was better option they are full of muh patriotism and buddha was born in nepal meme.

they would let china fuck they their ass just to show how much they hate india

Stop gaming our system and GTFO of our white neighborhoods nigger.

Fuck off, we don't need anymore niggers, burka niggers, mongol niggers, or poo niggers.

RARE

>escape this shithole country?

TRY FIXING IT

yeah most indians only care about what a country is doing for them rather than what they are doing for the country. its really unfortunate,that most people from my country are like this and i agree with racism too india is probably one of the most racist country out there.there are just some thing you can't fix

that's really sad

RARE
>A
R
>E

fuck off and start killing eachother. if you depopulate india, all its wealth and jobs are yours. gather a fuckin poo army and slaughter eachother like Moghuls did

we have bigger problems than you thanks to you poos flooding here and we will end up being Moghuls soon

stop breeding

that's quite the brain you got there mate

The sad part is you cunts still move here. There is a special type of arrogance to move somewhere, where you aren’t liked and will never fit in.

is that the mt everest country?

> indians can't get permanent residence in us there is 12 atleast 12 years waiting list

thank god

can you fuckin get pakistan to go full isis/taliban and invade india already?

depopulation of asia is 200 years overdue!

stay and make it better you coward

i don't even fit here in india. i really don't care weather you guys will like me or not

yes.. we are that meme mountain is in our shithole

bravery is sometimes kind word for stupidity

meh global warming will fix things up

>wants to move to a country that hates him
>doesn’t give a shit

You really should just kys.

Australia vs Canada. Which one is better?

you will be miserable here. all indians i know got shot up by nigs/spics. its safer you stay in your cunt and get a good old depopulation thing going- Moghul style.

reduce it India to 1 million poos and Burgerland will recognize you as Emperor of India

There's a community near me that has a large amount of Nepalese immigrants. Hearing from the people who live there, some have embraced them while some feel their community has been "taken over". They have even started putting ads in Nepalese on the city transit system. The area they're settling is an area that used to be decent, but became kind of shitty due to blacks. Now it seems they're trying to get rid of the blacks by replacing them with Nepalese and other immigrants. It's kind of a dirty trick to play on immigrants, settling them in a place blacks have fucked up. Theres an organization nearby that helps immigrants settle in. I know you said it takes 12 years but their website says around 5. Anyway, it's worth a try. If you really want out of your country, complaining that its too long of a wait won't change anything. Might as well try, if theres any way.

Well consider what you'll contribute to the host nation you wish to travel to. You got internet, so you can study and learn.
Dunno what the situation is like where you're from. Weight your options and don't lose hope. Think about what you'd contribute to the society in which you'd want to live in.

Sorry to hear. I would stress the fact that at one time it was all India, and besides, I don't see to many people(none actually) converting to Hinduism, where its the opposite for Buddhism.

The strength, wealth, and power of a Unified India(minus Pakistan) would be a truly terrible thing to see, and by terrible I mean terrible for us(West) awesome for you guys.

As for China, yeah they learned from the best(British) or learned from the best(Romans), who learned from the best(Greeks), who learned from the best(Persia) how to divide and conquer.

Sadly true, as it is for most(outside of Africa/moslem) nations. The people who live in the homeland are pro-West, just the way it is, White Christian(even if non practicing), where as the ones living in the west do all they can to shit on the host, and try to make it look more like their home country.

This creates "White flight" where darkies move in, shit up the area, so the whites leave. In return the government calls racism, and buses more darkies to where the whites moved to, and so on, and so on. Thus why I highly recommend not going to the west, as something has to give, there is only so far one can keep moving, till there is no longer anywhere to move to, and when that time comes, one of two things will happen. A true evil Aryan alliance that will be everything we are told the Nazis were, or the white man will accept his fate, and go the way of the Amerindians, leaving behind a west that looks just like India, and something much, much worse. A power vacuum, that China will fill, and the Chinese have already shown with Tibet, that they think nothing of genociding the locals(in this case through forced migration, discouraging native births, and encouraging Chinese births to fill the now empty state.)

>How to I escape this shithole country?
pick a direction and start walking

>Has ettiquette
>Calls his country a shithole and decides to run away form the problem instead of staying behind and helping his country.

>be poo/chink
>believe in reincarnation
>spawn billions of miserable poos/chinks
>escape the misery of being poo/chink by fleeing to angelic being homelands
>turn white cunts into poo infested shitholes

why are shitskins this retarded? they even believe in reincarnation and cant realize that they should sterilize themselves so that they can reincarnate as a white.

instead they spawn more demonic locusts and swarm white countries.

Unfortunately I don't see the black American community ever getting better, as it seems they cling to their "past slave status" victim hood mentality and culture with a fervent passion, that and they are thoroughly convinced that the reason they can't get ahead is because "whites" are keeping them down. When in fact Affirmative Action says and does otherwise, though Affirmative Action seems to have done more harm than good at least by widening the divide between blacks who have a literal handicap score on their racial group when it comes to college. Which no doubt pisses off not only whites, but other minorities, as it's based on the victim hood hierarchy and black, especially black lesbian women are at the top, rather than a hierarchy made by trial by fire of competency and personal drive, this is paralleled by SJWs and Feminists, which I think the entire SJW and lefite movement was solely pushed by Feminists. The only way the black American community will be fixed is with extreme social-behavioral engineering and heavy reeducation, especially culturally and community wise, which leftists have all but labeled any efforts to fix as "racist". Or even having a stronger police presence to dissuade criminals, and promote safe communities and law abiding citizens but apparently that is racist too. But it's a shame that immigrants have to be forced with the worst communities that America has to offer, although then they can at least see the truth revolving those communities and their dysfunctional not being caused by whites. Though I do feel bad for immigrants coming into those situations.

Honestly, if an immigrant wants to immigrate "legally" to the US and will naturalize and localize without problems with the local communities, etiquette, laws and cultures, people are generally fine. It's when huge swaths of immigrants come in for the gov. bucks and then cry racism as they are getting free housing, food, education and resources off the back of the working population. And when they change the entire town or community to resemble their home country and advocate for the very policies that destroyed their own country. I remember there was an Indian neurologist who was educated and trained here in the US and really wanted to stay, but something about the recent immigration dump law said no, (though it caters to Mexicans, and not international immigrants, go figure) this is right now with the immigration crisis from Mexicans hopping the borders and dropping anchor babies and the "Dreamers". Honestly, people like him need to stay and be rewarded, highly educated, smart, and offers invaluable resources and knowledge to the community. Last I heard he was thinking of immigrating to Australia. But that's what the US and first world countries want, hard working people who don't change their country if at all, that's it, work and be prosperous and happy. Unlike Dreamers and ME immigrants who burn the American flag right on American soil.

Why the hate on immigrants besides mexicans then?
They are the only one who can come to the USA illegally making them the only problem (besides of course niggers but not much can be done about them)

I'm realistic. What is wrong with calling shit hole a shithole?

Mentioned above, this place is beyond saving.

Many illegal like Indian and Nepali come to US illegally from Mexico.

Nepal-hash, best hash i ever had!

Momos?

This, they also cross from Canada now, lots of illegals from islamic countries are doing just this.

Of course if they are White, or even Christian they send them back, knowing full well they will die when they get back to their countries(Middle East/South Africa)

Regarding ME immigrants, they actively promote Sharia Law, more than half their populations wants Sharia Law to supersede the law of the land as well as other obvious reasons when they march down US streets speaking in Arabic and holding up signs death to America. With the bad track record from other immigrants, notably looking at native Africans rushing into Europe for welfare and the same with ME immigrants it makes immigrants look bad in general. The only immigrants who are actually usually somewhat welcomed are Indians (because of the smart meme) and Asians, notably Chinese as their track record at least on the surface has been to work hard, and keep their heads down and not cause trouble and usually not going out of their way to change the local environment and naturalize quite well, although that's slowly changing as they are slowly jumping onto the victim hood hierarchy train and playing the "race card" to try to get their hand in the welfare pot as well. Generally immigrants are met with resistance by most countries because to the locals, it's seen as an invasion into their communities, their way of life, and changes that they don't want, either be it racially, culturally or language barriers, or just not wanting anything to change in general with locals. Usually a lot of immigrants and refugees are being resettled in small US towns, given welfare, and then proceed to cry racism after being handed free education, food, and house, who then dominate the local population and then move out to larger more liberal cities for better job pickings and usually just continue on welfare, which has about a 50/50 chance of their kids being on. A problem is too is having a more relaxed immigration policy, at one time only the cream of the crop could come in, and no one usually batted an eye, though now it seems people from around the world are flocking to 1st world western cultures and trying to tear it down, as what a lot of locals usually fear and predict.