I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE
SMELL MY ASS

Fuck Muhammad

OY VEY

The Aristocrats

fucking slav monkey

Traps are gay

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA

>Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, welcome to Jackass.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST

THAT NO ONE EVER WAS

TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST

TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAAAUSE

Where do I pick up my check?

I would be killing them instead of talking like a good cuck.

"Putin will share my fate."

kek

Mexican drug cartel are better

(You)

yesman

Rush B CYLA BLYAT

DEUS VULT

IF YOU KILL ME NOW YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT WHERE I BURIED THE TREASURE

>I’m very proud to be executed by these fine gentlemen, they’re on the cutting edge of terrorism

They speak Hebrew to each other

probably whatever they torture me into saying, which is why you never EVER get taken alive

GAY GAY GAY BIG GAY BIG FAT GAY UR MUM GAY

I jerk off to Shadbase so I deserve it.

You never know. This could be you some day

on my position

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

la illah ila allah muhammad rasul allah

youtube.com/watch?v=ObPz_ly_Lo8

I kekd

All soldiers fighting ISIS should have a cyanide capsule on them at all times imo

Whiter than you Mohammed

>at least i wasn't called Islamophobic

>Q predicted this..

"Allahu akbar"

"My penis was all greased up with bacon grease when I fucked your mom, and sodomized you in your sleep.... Multiple times..... "

You get up and fight with all your might, what are they gonna do kill you?

Hail Trump

I will never die on my knees, and there will be no last words.

I'd like to think I wouldn't just sit there and take it, but I probably would.
Also last words,
>there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.

if they re-assemble me into some frankenstein monster, at least give me a horse cock

There. Don't you see him. Humm dirka dirka Hummmm. Yes Allah, I will do that. Thank you Allah, I won't let you down.

You should have seen him. He was beautiful in Mohammad form. I would use my world class drawing skills to paint a photo realistic recreation for you, but you know.... Well lets get on with it.

Fuck the jews...i regret nothing...see you in helllllll rrrgggg

They turn the camera off, torture you, and then try again?

I'm so glad I was tolerant and let you into my country.

soylent green is people

i'll save you mommy

Will do ;)

GET SWEPT CANUK

If I'm already dead then it won't matter.

I would consider it an honor to be executed by an organization as alpha as ISIS. I wish I had the chance to do something triumphant in my life.

How do I join ISIS?

They will just make your death even more painful if you fight back. You are FUCKED if you ever get in that situation wether it’s the cartel or ISIS

>If you kill me, I win.

Check em

HI I'M JOHNNY KNOXVILLE. WELCOME TO JACKASS.

liveleak.com/view?i=c69_1516736080

for your viewing please ;)

They wouldn't be able to get me in that situation. I would force them to kill me by fighting back before I got executed on my knees

When you know you're going to die, at least make it harder for them to kill you. Struggle, squirm, run away. Something . Don't just stand there and take it!

they fuck you in the ass then strap explosives on you and it's good
>already dead
hehahahahahaahaah

Thanks immunity dog

pleasure* :/ liveleak.com/view?i=c8d_1349740575&comments=1

Best

You're missing the point- if I kill myself or die in combat then it does not matter what some savages do to my corpse when I'm long gone.

They will actually beat you and refilm it as many times as necessary to make it look like you were broken

Stop

FUCK ISLAM

SKKkkrrraaaaaaa

>"If you kill me I win"

what's so funny

nigger, that's not from combat that's from you fucking up

>They will actually beat you and refilm it as many times as necessary to make it look like you were broken
So if you resist you live longer?

Guess all those people who died were pussies then

They wouldn't able to stop me from fighting back without killing me. If they don't use weapons and kill me quickly their lives are at risk and I have a chance to take some with me.

Love you mom

this
they don't do this to the people they fight with, they just kill them, this is someone who didn't do their job

“nice”

my jewish masters are smiling at me. can you say the same, achmed?

"some religion of peace"
Then look at the camera and say, "hold up, freeze frame. I bet you're wondering how I got here." Then got on a 120 min long storytime session while I slyly escape.

> Do me a favor & end my suffering

I have more Fortnite wins than you Muhammed

>you fucking up
Why are we playing a dumb game of hypotheticals? But I'll play- I put a bullet in my head before I can be captured. If I fail then I'm still right, you don't want to be taken alive... what exactly are you arguing for?

>someone who didn't do their job
We're talking ISIS executions, aka journalists and soldiers. Same principle applies with cartels, kill yourself before getting tortured.

but the 2nd video were niggers killing 4 students because they robbed some small things. They fucking tortured them and burnt them for that, nignogs are so retarded... Mexican cartel are a lot more violent, but they don't kill and torture for reasons as retarded as stealing a bracelet.

What's the point if they're just going to kick the shit out of you until you're barely conscious

If you're captured and bound how would uou fight back at all. These are prisoners not people in the field they just surrounded

I identify as a pig therefore your god will violently rape your asshole for all eternity and send you to hell if you hurt me. Check and mate loser.

Then I would turn 360 degrees and gallop away on all fours.

>Why are we playing a dumb game of hypotheticals? But I'll play

I've only heard this kinda talk from retarded libertarians who suck jordan b peterson cock. fuck off por favor.

Forgot my gay picture

nice

Oh immunity dog, if only you could cure my lupus

Fuc u

Sure are a lot of Honkies in this bar.

I only eat pork so try not to get my blood on you or you might go to hell

Check em

kys

Ban it