Black Panther: THEY WILL NEVER BE HAPPY!

>Mainstream Marvel with entirely Black cast.
>Shows Black Empowerment in every scene
> Blames White People
>Blacks still unhappy

They pour in hundreds of millions and get millions in box-office mostly.for white people but they'll never be satisfied.

This is actually an interesting take.

I actually thought it was weird that the characters seem like African Americans in their interactions and speech rather than actual Africans, but I haven't found a cam to download to confirm.

It seems like this is a movie for African Americans to larp to rather than a movie for blacks around the world.

I like how he doesn't even realise that Wakanda would be the Empire in that scenario. He seems unable to grasp the idea that killing people for something their ancestors did is not something that the good guys do. Seriously, how do you think he'd feel if Jews were saying this stuff about them for being enslaved thousands of years ago?

It’s funny because the only people who will ultimately profit from this movie’s existence are the white/Jewish executives of Disney and the black actors who were already rich before.

Black people are so easily manipulated.

>Jews were saying this stuff about them for being enslaved thousands of years ago?
Jews were never enslaved.

this.

>a nigger gets his first taste of raw blatant subversion directed at his race
Good. Welcome to our world full of Jews.

my first thought too
>they think they're allowed to have movies

Smart black people exist. The bell curve proves that it's only a rarity.

Wakanda is basically doing what Norway does
Instead of taking in refugees (this was mentioned in the movie) they send help outside instead so outsiders don't fuck up their land.

This guy on Twitter still thinks that's not good enough
Never enough "Gibs Me"

Just keeps getting stupider

>I literally have
>podcast
>mixtape

listen to it

The problem is twitter.
This has to be banned.
Humans don't need unnecessary conversation to improve their life.

Jump on this. Support this man. Push his views hard. Send him the Black Panther is alt right meme, let him spread that shit.

I'm sick of this second wave of blaxploitation already. Why aren't the elders of black communities educating their brood about blaxploitation flicks. It's like the Obama adminitration erased America's cultural memory.

There are a bunch of cams already up, they're all just missing 10 mins of the beginning. Some are pretty decent quality

>pandering to black people is retarded
Some just gotta learn the hard way

Screw that.
Support him until rest of his community who support Black Panther go against him and they just cannibalize each other.

Do we really need a new black movement that's literally all about blaming others and pretending that Blacks have never done anything wrong in history?
Won't be different when they're under Jewish Influence.

One agrees with him and his stance of resentment ...

just more proof that the actual goal of "black empowerment" is white genocide

The problem is social media. Every retard who has an opinion can freely publish and advertise their own retarded views and make it "important". Social media ruins people's lives and lowers iq of this planet.
Americans think the world revolves around their country and are so stupid that they fight against each other instead of realizing how fucked up their own nation is. Instead of trying to get better governement you keep up with this stupid race issue and whatnot and at the same time you don't have proper healthcare or education. You children are eating fries and hamburgers for lunch in school and old people are dying of hunger on the streets. I could continue about this. Yet you mongoloids keep making up political issues about every fucking thing you can imagine of.