Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just keep making these threads to farm /pol for "cute" tranny abominations

Raised by anime.

dumb your holonyymi collection

*dump

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

men need a bone to gnaw on, when their is no one left to kill, no one left to conquer, man conquers himself, man kills himself. a man with a cause to die for will kill himself - intentionally or through his actions

I'd fuck their finngol boipucci desu.

stop making this thread if you aren't going to post more

Nooooo I get banned for that ;-;

take one for the team

No idea but its awesome
t. black man

synthetic hormones in the water supply

Bump
Also if I could have more pics of the one in the far right that would be great.

We have no hope.

Who is she???????!!!!

We should be encouraging this behavior.
The weak men will become subservient to the alphas and offer up their soyholes for the taking.

Keksityttö :3

Doe he/she will ruin himself by cutting off the D soon.

Not sure what chemical or entity etc it may be, BPA, soy, GMOs, etc. could be a combination of it all, but there is definitely SOMETHING that is altering masculinity and testosterone. Look at men from the middle 20th century vs now. Hell the 1980s vs now. Not even close. Even men in construction and other industries and in mid America are no longer “men”. Of coarse there are exceptions. What is it anons?

Post her feet :)

Best I got :(

>tfw i'll never have two qt submissive anime addicted traps to dominate and cherish

it's the tab water

>fins
>western

She's a big girl...

East is the new west due to you guys being swarmed by nignogs and mudslimes :3

For you.

God damnit the future is full of blatant degeneracy. Id welcome a strickt religious uprising at this point

Does Norway have the same ''problem''? :3

man I could pull this off

>Sweden
Checks out (Implying I don't feel exactly the same way)

>tfw you welcome the islamic invaders with open arms knowing the alternative is atheist "democracy" and letting your country be a safe haven for zionist subverters.

You know we do.

I just want a future free with common decency. Not a future where wrong is right and right is wrong.

Id prefer a brave new world over this Orwellian nightmare.

Fuck you, I'm a Finnish man!

>trap with trap
Finally, someone understands.

are you sure that isnt sweden?

men?

wamen

Do you think this is why many women claim to be asexual? These claim to have an attraction to no one or almost no one. I've also heard of bisexual women saying they went full lesbian because men couldn't get them off.

PERKELE

Traps are the fucking best. At this point, being attracted to females is more degenerate.

Disgusting.

How are you west? You are in the same timezone with us - Eastern European Standard time.

Too much anime cancer.

this place only seems to focus on negative things why is everyone here such a downer?

Civilization was a mistake.

I don’t know but I’m an old cunt who in my spare time does boxing instructor work, not that poofter boxercise shit, but old style sweaty dirty gym and a ring.
I’ll tell you something modern teenagers can’t fight. Finding a physical young bloke now is getting harder and harder. It’s something different in their minds.
The few young fellas who can be physical are far and few between and really stand out.
I guess they don’t make em like they used to

White trap bois and black men go together perfectly

Gay men have more sex partners than women.

>western
You mean white. West belong to us now faggots

That's because we've grown up not being allowed to roughhouse with the other kids.

Jaahas. Taas olis kirveelle töitä.

Really not white either, our mongol tatar brothers.

We've got the best traps, the best women and the best men. What can I say, I guess we're simply the master race.

Pakko haistaa holonyymin haaroväliä :3

>traps are gay men
Lmao retard

I dunno... Asians make really good traps too

tap water

Voi perkele, tämänkö takia heräsin tänään?

yea, its sad, civilizations are doom for collapse...every single one of them
even the mighty roman empire that we study and admire so much.... whats the point?

Penis, why?

>tfw no Finnish trap gf

Why don't you come over and get one?

>this thread

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>must resist
God, give me strength .

Looks like a beautiful young woman who was unlucky enough to be born a man. Transgender acceptance has come a long way in recent years, but it still has a ways to go.

(You)

Big feet and big hands. Sorry bro.

>ywn rape a finnish "girl" to death to punish "her" for being a degenerate
why even live?

Why live indeed.

>18% Benin :D:D:DDD:D
>6% Finn
Checks out, Here's your Visa.