The six female jurors decided in less than three hours that Corporal Royce Ruby...

>The six female jurors decided in less than three hours that Corporal Royce Ruby, the Baltimore County officer who fired the fatal shots, violated the civil rights of Gaines, 23, and her son, Kodi.
>Ruby shot and killed Gaines on August 1 during a confrontation in Randallstown, a suburb northwest of Baltimore City. Police serving a warrant for failure to appear in court over a traffic case kicked in the door to Gaines' apartment to find her waiting with a shotgun. The ensuing six-hour ordeal ended when Ruby opened fire, killing Gaines and injuring Kodi.
>The civil suit decision awarded more than $40.4 million ($US32 million) to Kodi, $5.7 million ($US4.5 million) to his toddler sister, Karsyn, and nearly a million dollars among Gaines' parents and estate, court documents said.
Jesus Fucking Christ. Women and Niggers were a mistake.

theage.com.au/world/north-america/he-watched-police-kill-his-mother-a-jury-just-awarded-his-family-46-million-20180218-p4z0qe.html

Yup

Rubenstein shoots nigger. Whites are to blame. Jews take half of $46 million settlement.

How did it get so bad? $32 million in tax payer money awarded to the family of a criminal who held an hours long stand off with police brandishing a shotgun.

>rewarding nigs that are massively more inclined to violent crime, fathering confused little bastards and destruction with tens of millions in taxpayer money because their mother was a psycho.
Is there any point in continuing society at this rate?

Jews and Italians pretending to be refugees in the 1930s mass imported using city of London money.

It appears America is entering the 40s with Poland.

History is repeating.

Whites just need to get out of that chocolate city

You need a Hitler. And one that won't be defeated.

Australians are faggots.

>murder someone under color of law
>have to compensate their family

The horror. Maybe settlements like this will teach cities they need to control their cops.

Do I need to start talking about (((you)))?

Meant for >six hour siege against an assailant with a shotgun
How would you suggest the have gone about it differently?

Most likely will be a militant white Mormon as gay marriage is used as a persecution tool.

Romney sold out but could've been

Question is who is in the wings?

It'll be Jews vs Mormons in the end. The rest will just choose a side.

Identity Europa is a LARP. Alt right is a psy ops. Governments have been subverted.

Religion is the last wall and all but the Mormons folded against Islam and the Jews.

The question is when the zealots go live fire for liberty?

Pity the essence of the Mormon religion is so silly. They're good people.

Is that jury composition even legal?

Yeah, it's strange. Juries have always been 12 people as far as I can tell and they're usually pretty divided because each side of the legal teams is able to pick who they'd want.
A jury of 6, only women and guessing based on Maryland that's it predominantly black. Weird.

Silly or not, they'll die for a higher cause. Besides the deluded Jews, Muslims, and commies, show me another white group left that will?

The militaries have been subverted with diversity.

White organized crime could but who's going to fight for a gangster getting rich.

No it'll take religious zealots like the Scottish covenanters.

That's really my despair. No other white group is international and looking out for us and the largest one that is is extremely pacifistic.

I hope for my kids sake that changes.

can we make Sup Forums an international white group?

Holy shit that’s bad. I knew they controlled everything, but not to that extent

No they choose the black pill over the fight pill.

I was hopeful when fight clubs were becoming a thing. Those could help tremendously

6 hour siege for a traffic case... Cops just should have fucked off, waited for the niggers to get some chicken MC Nuggets and arrested them there.

True fight clubs that built brotherhood and were white men only could rebuild community.

It would take real organization and subversion. They can own the chiefs, but if the beat cops are your allies it goes nowhere.

It's why the Jews love robots so much.

When it comes to Jews it's always worse than you assumed. Cancer personified.

You're a moron. When the cops show up at your door with a legally obtained warrant you surrender to their requests. It's not time to argue semantics or your innocence.

If you're unhappy with the law then you should contact your local county and state legislators. Be prepared to show that you have backing from other fellow citizens. You can organize peaceful demonstrations, or draft a petition and collect signature to further strengthen your position.

In Corin Gaines' case, she wrongfully decided that her home was the correct place to combat a law she deemed cruel and unusual. Her death was unfortunate, but easily avoidable.

The Mormons who are going to 90% vote for Romney?

Fascinating user, tell me more.

>be Baltimore cop
>little bit fat
>decide to get on top of it
>eat half a vat of protein powder for breakfast
>unique fitness opportunity presents itself
>make seriously mad Gaines in a single afternoon
>get cocky
>go too far