Sup Forums, does Seattle suck now?

king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/seattle/geekwire-does-seattle-suck-now-snarky-sticker-sparks-conversation-about-the-changing-city/520057285

This place is not even close to how it was when I grew up in the late 80's/90's.
>Grunge/rock dead
>Sonics gone
>Traffic worse
>Liberal cuckshold controls State
>3D taxation
>Microsoft is ghey and cucked by (((Google))) and crApple
>Amazon "culture"
>Real estate market here is financial rape
>Wal-Mart's in Bellevue
>Sports teams on decline
>First gay mayor is or was a diddler

>inb4 b-b-b-but you choose to live there
Nigga, I got 2 keeedz to feed, an aryan waifu who cooks/cleans/loves muh D and bills to pay. Plus, I was at a point in my career where I needed to jump from job to career. Jobs down South, careers up here. Now that I'm a bit more seasoned I'm reminiscing on days walking to the Kingdome to watch Griffey or see an NBA game at the Key bumping My Posse's On Broadway, watch Almost Live when you get home kinda days. You feel me?

Now this place is an Amazon and Californian-ridden, Starbucks-stained, cluster-fuck cuckfest with Macklemore as guest MC.

How do we make this right? How do we unfuck this city?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/nov/11/seattle-gum-wall-cleaned-video
youtube.com/watch?v=e6U198ULMYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does walmart in bellevue has to do with seattle? Different cities.
T.Issaquahfag. Also these walmarts are probably at the crossroads where the pajeets live.

Bunch of SJW posers trying to be trendy.

Bad weather.

The only thing good about Seattle is the low nigger population.

Just stay in Seattle please . Retard central of douchebags

>Implying Grunge was good to begin with

Grunge, along with gangster rap, killed Rock N Roll.

>Sonics gone
>Sports teams on decline

You're correct in that they are different cities but Bellevue is basically Seattle outflow. Consider it a Seattle-style "..." as I could do this on Bellevue too.
>New Asia
>You can put the fabulous in but you can never take the ghetto out
>Sammamish high isnt so Samammish-like
>Bellevue is a University not College
>etc etc

Not true. You ever been Downtown, Sodo/Georgetown, Rainier Beach, Central District, or Columbia City? There are hella blacks still in Seattle.

Was Seattle really ever good?

It was always a leftist shithole as far as I've known it and I'm not a youngfag.

Grunge made it uncool to have fun, then rap came along and stole all of the drugs and women.

THANKS SEATTLE.

Since they cleaned the Gum Wall things just haven't been the same...

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/nov/11/seattle-gum-wall-cleaned-video

I liked growing up in Ballard, bunch of salty nords. Now walking around Ballard makes me sick.

>hurr durr you live in Seattle ewe r wetahdid
Do you even bant bro?

Dont even pretend you didnt like Nirvana, you fucking liar.

That logic (Sonics left Seattle, sports team greatness goes down) doesn't compute because the Hawks were the shit for a bit there.

Ever since they moved the Space Needle to Moses Lake

Ballard is gay

Now it is, but it used to be great. Aside from MN, we used to have the biggest Norwegian population in America. Syttende Mai is rad.

>tfw hipster shit ruined your neighborhood.

what?

Go Hawks!

its been a shithole for close to 30 years now

umm, esqueeze me?

>Seattle

Bet it’s burien or fucking renton

Ballard is the epitome of cluster-fuck. You'll be lucky to get the train.

AIC, best grunge band.

Sea-!!!!!

About as long as I've been around... wait a minute...

The left has destroyed Seattle and it's never coming back. They've passed automatic voter registration so non-citizens can now legally vote, They will remain in power.

>Grunge/rock dead

Wasn't Grunge a thing for five years? Doesn't seem much different from any other metal genre, just less talent and flannel.

Would Seattle even allow Walmart?

If you want to live as part of the liberal hivemind and waste your entire life in a car going to and from your liberal indoctrination factory then Seattle is perfect for you.

>low nigger population
What? literally niggers everywhere.

You are getting an NHL team bro

Seattle is a nice place. Try living in SF, LA, or NY

Seattle always sucked, just sucks even more now.

>The only thing good about Seattle is the low nigger population.
You clearly never lived in Seattle or never paid attention to your surroundings there are even crypts here let alone lots of niggers.

It's pronounced Rent'n and yes that's where I live now. I used to live in Seattle in my hey-day and my mom worked downtown across the street from the Kingdome when I was a youngster. She used to take me to work all the time due to single motheritis. I grew up in the City, while residing in ghetto Bellevue and Renton.
t. poorfags

This

Grunge held its own against rap

Rad T-Bird

Could've swore there was one on Aurora but I guess not. Not sure Hole Fewds or Costkkko would allow that.

>Could've swore there was one on Aurora but I guess not. Not sure Hole Fewds or Costkkko would allow that.

I know some cities like New York and San Diego or San Francisco won't allow Walmart stores.

>Sea
>Dragon
Closely related to a drag queen.

>now
lol

No jews killed it.

I don't care about your whining or seattle, and I live 3 minutes from the local wal mart. Hopefully you'll lose your job, your wife will leave you to get blacked, and you'll have your sex change operation

it's been completely overtaken by Jews. Right after Trump won all the rabbi's who own and control the Seattle Times made a front page article about fighting the trump agenda. There must have been 40+ rabbi's. Wish I would have screen capped it.

so yes it sucks now.

here's one of the filthy Jews in Seattle right now I bet

filthy fucking Jew

virtuous white people are worse

i live in seattle and when you start the revolution i will be right next to you. blasting my fire mixtape

I have to live at my moms house in wallingford.. It fucking sucks.. I can't afford my own place and Im 34.. I want to kill myself...

I'm under short-term capital gainz rn with my home and my company has nothing in lower cost of living and I'm gaining big boy exp while my 401K vests and house appreciates like a mf.

Can't wait to go the Vancouver and watch thr Seattle Seawolves fuck you Canucks up... then get a root beer float and smoke a J w ya at Blunt Bros or Amsterdam Cafe. Those are still around, right?

Seattle is nice af... in thr summer and not to live in anymore IMO. Just visited LA and liked it. Hollywood is pure trash though.

No, it didn't. You don't know what you're talking about, Detroit nigger.

Vitamin R

San Francisco with a Wal-Mart? Yeah, and Capitol Hill will hold an RNC Convention one day too.

>lol
90's fag

>REEEE I can't afford a house, I don't have a good job or beautiful wife...or a wife...or s girlfriend...or friends
Fuck off, nigger. Stay out of my thread if you don't care.

Some Jews in Seattle are actually OK Jews. They kept the Blacks out of Seward, so that's a plus.

Stop trollin', man.

leave the city? there is no reason to live there unless you have huge worldly ambitions.

Live in the state, make a point to avoid Seattle like the niggerkike infested commie shithole that it is. Needs to be nuked tbqh.

>oh no why are shitty liberals moving to seattle and ruining it?

t. shitty liberal who moved to seattle

you moved into the shitlib containment zone. welcome!

All I know about Seattle is that it's where she lives now.

When the Cascadia fault pops Seattle dies.
youtube.com/watch?v=e6U198ULMYo

It's the faggots bro, they take everything nice and gentrify it. I watch a few 30-40s films and California was boss back then. Sucks gargling balls now, feel me?

The leftists who used to live in seattle were manageable, now that they are Californian liberals and have ruined the state as a whole. I'm glad I left.

Trust me, bro. I'm prepared. See you there.

Move south bro. My old employer relo'd to SLC, I said fuck that and made them hire me in PHX. That's where I somewhat recently moved back from.

If you're going to try and label me then call me an American you faggot. I'm a free-thinker, therefore I don't belong on any political spectrum.

Those streets are like $10K/piece too (anecdotal)

Your shits all fucked up and you talk like a fag.

Loosers put stickers ON PEOPLES WINDOWS...
So yeah shitty place

>now

Of course it sucks now. Everybody should move to Spokane!

democrats ruin any town they gain a majority in.

>Microsoft is ghey and cucked by (((Google))) and crApple
MS is dead. Thinking off it, it was probably what killed Seattle too.

It died in 2010, they don't even have coders there anymore now.
>This post image is real
>It lit all makes sense
>This is the reality there now
They died in 2010. I worked coding ms shit for years. We had to take a lot of shit of their nonsense from their bad choices as they well had marked and everything.

Just read the image. I know very well what they are talking about here, worked years in the core tech here my self and yeah this is how it is

k but im a pats fan also i prefer dialogue to violence iuh oh uh im actually busy the weekend of the revolution i am going hiking

cucked seattle faggots posting niggers playing with a ball as means of establishing brotherhood and community

looks about right

This is what I never understand about some people who live here. They say "Seattle is all White" and "the Northwest is all White". I have heard this repeated for almost 15+ years now online. What the fuck world are they living in? The seattle area is filled with niggers, mexicans, indians, koreans and chinese. Anywhere outside of Seattle... like the suburbs, kent, des moines, federal way are 10x worse. My old middle school is 20% white today. Go down to Tacoma and it's even worse. The only whites in the northwest are literal faggots who worship the ground "people of color" walk on. It's been this way for 20 years. Any white male who isn't a VISIBLE homosexual is immediately mocked, harassed and out casted if not threatened with violence immediately. Then there are a bunch of wiggers LARPing as edgy satanist gang bangers because they think it gives them an edge on the niggers and spics. The place is a total cesspit of Babylonian degeneracy. The latest wave are the feminist hordes migrating here from all around the nation to get their $15/hr minimum wage feminist bucks.

Everywhere you go in Western Washington there are White middle aged divorced rosties from out of state driving their gay Korean midget SUV's like they're on a personal mission to prove the white male wrong. Local media is straight up Piano Marxist Soft Kill indoctrination. Go to sleep..... slowly die......

Freemasons, pedophile mayors and anglo-kreepers behind every bush. Place is a spiders web of estrogen and suicide.

Have you ever been to the midwest? Seattle is pretty fucking white, nigger.

Not sure we can unfuck this place. Lived here 46 years and it is just getting worse. Actually to the point where moving over the mountains has come up several times in the last few months.

Problem is outside of seattle and portland your brothers and sisters still live,work, raise their kids, and act like normal americans.....but the libtards dense city population fucks us when it comes to the voting...the nw is diminishing fast...but its no commifornia.....might still be hope

Eastside user oldfag here. Just went to Seattle last night for the first time in months, nigh a year. And when did camping on the fucking sidewalks become a thing? We have to cut welfare support, concealed carry into bars, and the counter culture has become the culture. It's fucking horrible. I miss my old city. I knew when the kingdome came down that was the death of the old seattle I knew and loved.

>Sonics gone
Why does every Seattlite complain about this? Who fucking cares, it's a basketball team you didn't even give a shit about until they left. Now it's second on your fucking list

Got stationed at jblm last year, been into Seattle once and I'm not going back to that shithole again. Shirtless homeless people, tent camps and stupid shitty hills.

Seeing the liberal crazy shit on the news here is really disturbing. There was some dumb shit going on in Houston but here in Washington it's off the charts with liberal bullshit. I avoid talking to people who aren't in the army because I'd probably trigger some liberal and have them call the cops on me.

Whole country sucks. "Gentrifying" means everything is chains and monopolies. No more small businesses because

Seattle has been dead since 1995.
The Pacific Northwest died in 2012.
This is California Part 2: The Colonizing Years.

Get out while you still can old friends, sell those houses and land and GET THE FUCK OUT!

P.S Fuck you Californians.

I think it's a throwback to the fraiser era of the city

The real question is whether there will be enough rope for all the city's faggots, soyboys, feminazis, la creaturas, and other human trash on The Day.

I'm thinking Idaho or Montana might give me some of that same feel..Born in '84 on the eastside. Still here too. Watched Seattle fall. AMA.

Not enough rope in all the Home Depots in Cascadia for that. But I'll give 'em some brass when that day comes.

>he believes demographics
Coastal cities are 40% white MAXIMUM

Try South East Alaska. Its like western washington but without liberals.

Huh. Didn't think of that. Thanks nonfaggot user. I'll look into it. Any recs for smallish/medium towns?

Unfortunately the left is passing laws that will keep them in power forever. Their goal is to get every illegal and vagrant registered to vote. Shit they have gone so far as forcing taxpayers to pay for Democratic campaigns through vouchers!

rock n roll killed rock n roll

it was edgy, then it wasn't anymore. Surprise!

LAST WHITE MAN IN SEATTLE
This is what I never understand about some people who live here. They say "Seattle is all White" and "the Northwest is all White". I have heard this get repeated for almost 15+ years now online. Is this a sick trap? What world are they living in? The Seattle area is filled with niggers, mexicans, indians, koreans and chinese. Anywhere outside of Seattle... like the suburbs, kent, des moines, federal way are 10x worse. My old middle school is 20% white today. Go down to Tacoma and it's even worse. The only whites in the northwest are literal faggots who worship the ground "people of color" walk on. It's been this way for 20 years. Any white male who isn't a VISIBLE homosexual is immediately mocked, harassed and out casted if not threatened with violence immediately. Then there are a bunch of wiggers LARPing as edgy satanist gang bangers because they think it gives them an edge on the niggers and spics. The place is a total cesspit of Babylonian degeneracy. The latest wave are the feminist hordes migrating here from all around the nation to get their $15/hr minimum wage feminist bucks.

Everywhere you go in Western Washington there are White middle aged divorced rosties from out of state driving their gay Korean midget SUV's like they're on a personal mission to prove the white male wrong. Local media is straight up Piano Marxist Soft Kill indoctrination. Go to sleep..... slowly die......

Freemasons, pedophile mayors and anglo-kreepers behind every bush. Place is a spiders web of estrogen and suicide.

I live here, for a city it's white. More Asians than niggers, BUT the homeless nigger population is pretty real

Issaquah, Bellevue are edge cities. They still have an impact on Seattle as a whole... I grew up on the Plateau same time as OP and I haven't been back since my 20's and I could give a fuck less. People there try so hard to look like they aren't trying hard, it's fucking depressing.

Seattle is the whitest city on the WC, other than maybe Portland. I live here, it's white for a big City in the US period.

We traded grunge for this....

This

murder (((sasquatch)))

Idaho is fucked it's growing like a weed of Refugees from Somalia and the Middle East, add in the Cali trash slowly moving in and it'll be a blue state in 20 years. Then Wyoming and then Montana.

I grew up in the South Sound and watching this place change and seeing all these people everywhere is disgusting. Civil War when?

No comprendo tu referencia.

Earthquakes are lame. I'm waiting for Rainier to lahar. Giddy up.

Fags are a part of it but not root cause, imo.

B-b-b-but I'm a white, eastside chad. Aryan waifu... 'member OP?

Good point, Boomer!
>not a good point

Is that the kid from cap'n planet? Lame pic

SPK is OK. I went to school out East so SPK was my version of civilization for awhile. Low COL there. ID is tax-haven too.

Accurate

Taking a shot in the dark here... you dont like Pajeets, huh?

>pats fan
You're dead to me now

African roundball was entertainin back then. And our team had a straight up Deustcher - Detlef. That's like what Hitler would've named his son.

Grant County is aite. Agricultural, turning modern. I've considered Grays Harbor (ahhh Tsunami!) or Grant County (ahhh Mexicans!). Keep your head up, though. Milennial gen and beyond are turning redder. This Democratic billshit can't go on forever.

Eastside here too, user. Good point. I should've added:
>unironically a tent city, RV-parkopolis

Losing our 2nd Championship team was only half the story. Our team was going to be the proto-GSW dynasty and got cucked by our own (fuck you, Howard Schultz) and sold off to a bunch of Okies. It was tragic.

Thank you for the service. Stryker?

We are "monopoly". That's not new.

California will pry me homeland from my cold, dead, white hands

Fraiser filmed in Seattle, like, once. Fraiser is as Seattle to actual Seattle as you are not a nigger.

I will never stand shoulder2shoulder with you, Commiefag. We will find you too.

You get it

Don't fucking remind me. He is fucking awful. Risen from nowhere, talented he is not, rode his beat producer (who is equally horrible) to fame.

What the hell is amazon culture?

Hahahahahahahaha the Sonics left because your fairweather asses couldn't be fucked to go see them.

Sitka, Ketchikan, Haines, maybe Juneau.

Don't expect the same kind of work opportunities however. If you head further north, you lose the western washington feel.

For the uninitiated, Seattle people are completely oblivious to fact it's an white fascist monoculture with no black people where any dissent from the local white people norms will result in immediate vikingization. Try to bring it up, and it's honestly like they're all tripping on fucking peyote or something.

I moved to Lynnwood for collage in Seattle and for me there's a few things that drive me nuts about seattle.
1. the homeless
another user nailed it with "sidewalk camping" I usually walk 4 blocks from where I park to school and at the LEAST 1 every two blocks usually one per block. There's also been a hobo living under a bridge on Mercer st that has several shopping carts a tent and shit thrown around it, no one seems to clean it or do anything aside from dump their shit there. I've also seen hobos dumpsterdive for popcorn only to throw the popcorn out onto the sidewalk for the birds
>get the homeless off the street I don't care how but when I can'twalk more than a block without bumping into a hobo who lives on that street it makes the while city feel like a ghetto (I always carry a knife on me now because I feel like any time a hobo could try to rob me)
2. heroine I had lived 18 years in my old town and never saw a needle or heroine but the streets around here are littered with them I even found one less than 20 feet from the key arena
>safe injection sites are a shit idea if the junkies leave their needles out for kids to find
3. traffic holy shit going from the space needle to I5 via Mercer took an hour one day because some fags decided to hold up the entire left lane so they could turn left at one specific light (that of course need up making the whole lane a standstill while the right lane gets to go around)
4. parking I almost bought a electric skateboard because 10$ a day for parking is retarded (room mate works at a store near my school and they let him and I park there free)

Never been but that was quite a read

>For the uninitiated, Seattle people are completely oblivious to fact it's an white fascist monoculture with no black people where any dissent from the local white people norms will result in immediate vikingization. Try to bring it up, and it's honestly like they're all tripping on fucking peyote or something.
It's not peyote, it's cancer. Liberalism is cancer.

Ride the equity in your home as long as you possibly can. Seattle is still cheap compared to Vancouver, San Fran and LA (maybe San Diego too idk). I would say Seattle has a higher ceiling to grow in home prices than Van does but homes are worth a lot more here (inb4 Canadian meme bucks even factoring that in it's not that close). So you shouldn't move but if you did may I suggest Based Bremerton or Linden Washington these are the truly based areas of the state, my friend.

LAST WHITE MAN IN SEATTLE
This is what I never understand about these false reports. They say "Seattle is all White" and "the Northwest is all White". I have seen these lies repeated for 15+ years online. Is this a sick trap to get Whites to move here? What world are they living in? The Seattle area is filled with niggers, mexicans, indians, somalians, jews, koreans and chinese. Outside Seattle... like the suburbs, kent, des moines, federal way are 10x worse. My old middle school is now 20% white today. Go down to Tacoma and it's worse. The only whites in the northwest are literal faggots who worship the ground "people of color" walk on. It's been this way for 25 years. Any white male who isn't a VISIBLE cock sucker is immediately mocked, harassed and out casted if not immediately threatened with violence. Then there are a bunch of white wiggers LARPing as edgy satanist gang bangers because they think it gives them an edge on the niggers and spics. The place is a total cesspit of babylonian degeneracy. The latest wave of hostiles are the feminist hordes migrating from across the nation to get their $15/hr minimum wage feminist bucks.

Everywhere you go in Western Washington there are White middle aged divorced roasties from out of state driving their gay Korean SUV's like they're on a personal mission to prove the white male wrong. Local media is straight up piano marxist soft kill indoctrination. Go to sleep..... slowly die......

Black middle managers at every place of employment immediately put you on their "revenge for slavery" shit list. Butch fat blonde dykes hate you for even being there while bending over backwards for Jamal.

Anglo-Saxon Freemasons, pedophile mayors and mentally defectives are behind every bush. Seattle is a spiders web of estrogen and suicide. Stay away if you don't want to end up like Kurt Cobain blowing your own head off with a shotgun.

Amazon "culture" is a thing.
>Everyone Primes
>USPS and UPS are Amazon Federal here
>10-20% of real estate is in competition with Amazon money
>You're a god among people if you work there...or so they say

That better be a royal (you) because I was there until they left, faggot

Dafuq ru talking about? It sounds like it could be vague smart talk but I've been burned here too many times to believe it.

Psssst. Heroin in Seattle is not a new development.

i would say Michael Jackson or Madonna killed rock and roll around 1985, or MTV in general was the real culprit.