M e t a t h r e a d

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards and a resistance to shitty external board culture thats not present anywhere else.

I'm asking because my home board has been dying for years now and I feel like I have to try and save it since apparently our mods don't give a fuck like yours do.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/bZhXEZ4SEXLqTi54gQB-_g/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/cuck/deleted/not-deleted/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/cuck/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off already.

are you from Sup Forums?

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing Sup Forums through the Sup Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of Sup Forums, depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Sup Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible Sup Forums is like this.

Sup Forums
I kind of blame Sup Forums for accelerating my board's decay

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards
What on Earth are you talking about?

Sup Forums is probably the board I go to the most often after Sup Forums so I have a pretty good sense of what its like

Yeah its not perfect but it's miles ahead of any other board with similar levels of traffic

D. ubs

Fuck off.

Huh, maybe this was the answer I was looking for.

Mods are dead

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

Is this a JoJo reference?

Report people when they break the rules and tell them to get bent when they talk like a dipshit. It's all that can be done.

Sup Forums is trash and full of ironic weebs normalfags since anime is now getting popular with the ''haha us nerd right?'' audience.

This board has been shit for quite a while and is getting worse by the day. Case in point, this thread.

Threads like these are proof as to why Sup Forums needs self-moderation. Unfortunately, judging from the content of that thread, many people are incapable of doing such a thing. Please remember to keep the garbage in check.

kys

Self-moderation cannot work without real moderation. The two must operate in tandem.
If there are no mods to enforce the rules, the anons who tell you to fuck off are just impotent fools.

Sup Forums has always been shitposty and full of normalfags because it's a normalfag hobby. I wish there was a board for only Japanese music.

>kys
You are part of the problem, faggot.

Elitism, a certain mix of Sup Forums brand racism, exclusivity and misantrophy.

So, before this thread gets pruned or deleted, what does Sup Forums think of buttfaced detective brat saving the day?

And not a single bad thing about it. Keeping shit out so the gold stays in.

Kill yourself.

Yeah, it sure works in all those generals that are up right now.

You forgot:
Sup Forums was a mod favorite for the longest time. It has had better moderation than pretty much every other board.

What a dumb pathetic circlejerk thread for fake elitists pretending that they're oldfags who knew better.

Sup Forums is the board where I see people using the word ''kys'' the most.

What a stupid post by a newfag who's pretending to be an oldfag so he can criticize other oldfags or pretend oldfags because nobody likes even on an anonymous board.

Sup Forums isn't even that good these days, I swear Sup Forums is seeping in every chance it gets.

That's because Sup Forumsnons need the most convincing to kill themselves.

They're self contained cesspools and more often than not the shitposters within them are reviled.
Case in point: Tokyo Ghouls
The only true cancerous generals are the homofag generals (SnK and everything else that attracts the tumblr queer crowd) and immortal pripara generals.

>implying
I already know my worth, and it's not much.

This.

Because Sup Forums unlike other boards don't spoonfeed newfags. In OPT people have been banned for providing sauce to sauce fags.

Also, there are some users who still actually use the sage option. Most boards stoped using it when it was not longer visible if you saged a thread.

If they can't "Sage goes into all fields" they don't do it.

>only
I think you're forgetting the endless Naruto and Dragon Ball generals.

Kanji captcha would instantly fix most of Sup Forums's problem

Look at all this quality

i do wonder why mods didn't purget snk gens outta the realm already

Go back to 2chan if you want nipshit, user.

Yeah, Sup Forums is a super high quality board these days.

Aside from this thread I see nothing wrong there.

Don't even need kanji, Kana captcha would be enough with the amount of normalfags here right now.

Summer 2017 is a very unspectacular season for anime shows.

I can't tell if serious or just baiting, this whole board is nipshit, motherfucker

Meta threads are shit. Go fuck yourself with your off-topic board and take your complaints to irc.

nigga op can't even work his ass over to /q/ much less get into the irc lmao

Waifu claiming threads are newfag circlejerks.

Knowledge of Japanese does not imply anything about your posting habits.

I'm glad that Venezuela is on the brink of a civil war and everyone is starving there.
That means at least one package of spic-landers shitposting on Sup Forums while aping around as Amerigringos less.

I made it easy for you

I forgot to mark the HxH thread, but that's general shit too.

that has nothing to do with Sup Forums posters you dumb fuck, half of our latin american IPs are from chile and argentina

Word filtering might do something but really just banning generals like we have been saying for years and years would improve the board. DBS is the worst general we have had in a really long time.

>missing the HxH thread that is doubtlessly full of OMRN

Jesus christ, I dont believe you. For as much as I hate the board and what its become there's no way someone could literally check each thread and hide it or not.

and then there is this faggot bringing Sup Forums shit, Christ

see

Careful you don't cut yourself.

You. I like you.

I used to think that Sup Forums was a good board until I saw the Jojo and DBS threads. Seriously, they are so fucking bad it is unbelievable.

>implying I check each thread
It's easy to hide dumb buzzwords.

I still don't see it. By the way, you missed the sakura fish thread as well.

That's board culture though.

you're part of the problem

Sup Forums is the best board

>He doesn't like it

>ntr but not cuck
???

>slayers
What's wrong with Slayers threads?

God that fucking Boruto/Naruto general is the worst on this entire board.
It's that much worse knowing these posters wouldn't even be allowed here just a couple years ago.

Good news, everyone. This thread is thankfully on autosage.

>resistance to shitty external board culture
All boards on Sup Forums belong to Sup Forums now nigger. Start heiling or gas yourself.

What do you think of seiyuu threads?

Terribad. They really need to be on /jp/.
I hate that "MUH 2D.5" shit too. 3D women are disgusting even if they voice your waifu.

He seems to be filtering for shows, not memes.

There's nothing wrong with a quarter of the shit that guy posted.

I like them

Those threads get deleted quickly, anyway.

The ones where the Taiwanese and Flips only use it to claim their 3D seiyuu waifu are utter shit.
The ones where they talk a little bit about the jobs of the voice actresses are semi-useful.

I don't have a problem with them, they are just there, if they were moved to /jp/ there would be no difference in the overall board

They're fine as long as they talk about the seiyuu's work and related shit. Flapping to them is no difference from 3D idolshit.

>I swear Sup Forums is seeping in every chance it gets.
Don't think yourself paranoid for that; it is the truth.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/cuck/deleted/not-deleted/type/op/
319 non-deleted.
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/cuck/deleted/deleted/type/op/
128 deleted.
It follows: More often than not, they are not deleted at all.

Sup Forums had all of this except for the racism and it still fell
and now the racism is just Sup Forums tinfoil shit instead of the classic Sup Forums variety

The thing is, I can't filter them unless that word is in the subject box.

Use the better catalog.

God damn, this is the stuff I love to see.

How do we improve Sup Forums?
Aside from reporting and telling newfags to fuck off.

you don't even know the half of it

Ask Hiro to bring back moderation.

Am i late for this dubs thread?

A lot of that is just shows you don't like though that's not indicative of board quality

Damn son do you have like 5 threads by the end of it?

Sup Forums can only be improved through newfags.
To attract newfags, Japan must produce interesting anime shows that aren't too cookie-cutter.

What threads do you even see?
Do you even watch anime?

>not using regexp
why?

A lot of them are endless generals though.

That is the only power we have. Remember hiro wants acceptance and Sup Forums for all so driving off people is not OK with him as more people is more $.