Dragon Ball Super

How am I supposed to buy that this scrawny rabbit that couldn't even handle this plant monster can pose a threat to Hit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww1.gogoanime.io
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ IMG_1145/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ IMG_1081/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/smuUeE77hWzrsAy0j_Eprg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have no idea how strong that monster was.
"It was foddler" means jackshit.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Watching Dragonball, just finished Tien's saga, how did he get shafted so bad and Krillin ended up becoming the strongest human? He was a fucking powerhouse.

I'd bet a dozen donuts Hit could beat that thing without Toppo's help.

Reminder

Reminder that both the Anime and the Manga FOLLOW a script.

Both of them are on the same level of canon, BoG and RoF are above them.

where do you guys go to find the latest episodes? subbed
also, just for reference, which one is the latest available? subbed

Plant monster's power level was above him.

How fucking new are you? I know these threads are trash, but this is a new level of retarded.

Does Frieza come back on the original script or is he Toei filler?

Tell me what this monsters power level is without your headcanon

pretty new to Sup Forums to be honest

Apparently he's from the script, considering that it's hinted that he will have an important role.

What I really think it's Toei filler is Kale becoming LSS.

ww1.gogoanime.io

*spoonfeed you*

caulifla

I would willwatch it

Super Saiyan God is confirmed
what the fuck is this shit
>muh powerlevel scaling

I hope we never see the U6 saiyans again. I hope Gohan gives up for good. Then these threads will be better.

nice headcanon toyocuk

Frieza has 23 hours left after the ToP. Assuming the super DB's are used to nullify the losses, I want to see Frieza got to u6 and genocide the Saiyans

Because it was bullshit toei filler you nigger

Caulifla is probably the filler (or at least an unexpected addition) since Kale was shown off first and Kale's design 'fits' with Cabba's. You can see how they really go cutely together. If Kale shows up, her going LSS will probably be handled better since Toyo is kind of a Broly fanboy.

I honestly think SSG>SSB aesthetically. It doesn't help that SSB has pretty much become the designated jobbing form now.

Caulifla is Toriyama's creation you retard, Kale is just a meme Toei character.

Caulifla is literally Cabba with longer hair. If anything Kale with her dark skin and autism eyes look out of place.

>CucKale treated as an afterthought

Kaleniggers btfo

Funimation is going to fix the piece of trash by copy and pasting broly dialoge and sound effects.

>if you look closely at her back
Tingles were foreshadowedthis much?

Calm down.

toriyama's drawing. notice her eyes eyes
yamamuros drawing, her eyes.
YAMAMURO IS TRASH

>non canon shit

>happened in the future therefore non-cannon
... By that logic all of the events after the first written word are non-canon.

>seething

Name a more useless and pointless transformation than SS3.
At least Vegeta gave Base God form some real utility.

not relevant this week you can go now

Leave ToP to Me

GT can't happen in a future anymore.
How do you explain old Pilaf? Or Shin and Kibito fusing again? Or evil 17 now that he is a lovely father? Or Goku and Vegeta forgetting the god transformation? Or Freeza forgetting his gold form?

hey wheres line art comic user
still waiting for that folder dump

>No flying
Into the void he goes.

>How do you explain old Pilaf?
"ayo shenron, make me/us older"

>Shin and Kibito fusing again?
They fell and their earings came off and one of them ended up putting on one of the other's earing.

>Or evil 17 now that he is a lovely father?
The animals that he loved so much killed his family.

>Or Goku and Vegeta forgetting the god transformation?
Zeno willed it so.

>Or Freeza forgetting his gold form?
He wanted to enjoy the fight.

>forgetting that he can leap over tall buildings
Kids these days.

>instigating gohan vs caulifla shit
>post you replied to had no mention of gohan
you really need to get a life and find a way to obtain pleasure that is not "haha gohanfags btfo XD"

>The animals that he loved so much killed his family.
>He wanted to enjoy the fight.
These 2 don't make sense

>animals
"ay yo faggot I am your guardian, why are you rampaging at the very first thing you see?"

>enjoy the fight
Freezer did it in revengance. Why wouldn't he do it in GT?

Pilaf is set for life living with Bulma at Capsule Corp. No way he's going to ruin everything trying to be older again.

SSB

>asserting youre not a cuck

very very dumb

Gohanfags seem pretty angry today. What happened?

Looks like daddy took the spotlight off of him yet again

boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ IMG_1145/
imagine being this autistic

Why is he so perfect?

Jiren is perhaps the only character left that can salvage this arc, if only cause of his power and mysteriousness

boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ IMG_1081/
pure unfiltered autism

How far would young Scrooge McDuck last?

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/smuUeE77hWzrsAy0j_Eprg/

>The animals that he loved so much killed his family.
kek

K

Movies aren't above anything. The movies used Toriyama's bare one scripts as well. Just because it's nearly packaged doesn't make it so special.
The manga gets more oversight than the movies.

Where does Super Saiyajin Rose fit in that chart?

Why nobody remember them as villains? why Bulma allows her kidnappers living in her home?

Rose is non-canon, it's Toei filler crap

GT was never canon to begin with, and it has absolutely zero to do with Super's existence and whatever plotholes it may bring about so stop trying to make up bullshit headcanon explanations for every single one of them

Probably because it happened a long ass time ago and they were never a big enough threat that would make Bulma remember about them.

>this is your average Toyocuck

"how do you explain X?"
"here is a reasonably viable explaination of how it is possible. Please don't be a faggot and call me a faggot because you assumed an explanation was head canon."

You're a faggot.

>Hit is perhaps the only character left that can salvage this arc, if only cause of his power and mysteriousness

Goku and Caulifla doujin when?

It doesn't, because Saiyans are ningen and can never hope to achieve such beauty

>ascended ssg
>double ascended ssg
Makes me ponder

>implying I'm the one asking for explanations to non-canon (irrelevant) events and how they could fit in the story (doesn't matter because irrelevant and non-canon)
Gay

>Implying you didn't respond to my post where I was responding to someone asking for explanations.

You're still a faggot.

I can't understand that someone thought it was a good idea to promote a new character like that. She looks like someone from Rick and Morty.

>She looks like someone from Rick and Morty.
how?

How different would the tournament have been if universe 9 had accepted Frieza's proposal?

Stick figure, no shading, no details, asymetric lines. Basically fucking trash made in MS Paint

You made this post
Yeah?

Yes.

U9 would have been erased as the last instead being the first. I'm pretty sure that Freeza was happy that he dodged a bullet there by not getting hired by U9, after seeing how trashy they were.

Leave the tournament to us.

I want her to become the strongest character. She has the potential, if both U6 and U7 end up surviving (which is very possible) I want her to become Goku's student before Oob happens. She's honestly one of the only reasons why I keep watching the show

For the same reason she fucked, had kids and married a man who killed her friends.

Some user was working on this a few threads ago. I've been watching through Dragon Ball Kai over the last few days (currently at semi-perfect cell) and there's a few errors here.

Thought I'd post them in case user is still around.

1) Vegeta was way stronger than Goku, even with Kaioken. Goku burned out his body by trying to use higher multipliers of Kaioken than he could take. Vegeta survived a Genki Dama (though it had lost 50% of it's energy). Is the term "Oozaro even canon? Vegeta only lost because they managed to slowly wear him down. By the time he cut off Gohan's tail he was too worn down to get out of the way of Gohan crushing him.

2) They went to Namek because Piccolo died protecting Gohan and since Piccolo and Kami-sama have a life-link that means Kami-sama died too and there's no more Dragon Balls on Earth.

3) Namekian balls grant three wishes, can only revive one person at a time, have no limits on how many times a person can be revived (Chaozu had died twice), and take about as long to recharge from Earth's balls (because Namekian year is shorter). Elder Guru powered up Gohan and Kirilin by "triggering" their potential. Namekian wishes were used to:
1) Revive Piccolo
2) Teleport Piccolo to Namek
3) (much later) teleport everyone except Frieza and Goku to Earth.
After Piccolo was revived the Earth balls were used to revive everyone Frieza's men killed (Vegeta's kills didn't count). Piccolo merged with Nail (strongest warrior-type Namekian with a power level comparable to Vegeta) and became way stronger.

4) Goku jobbed to Captain Ginyu's body switch and spent a long time healing in a healing chamber. Meanwhile Dende healed everyone else a bunch of times while they fought Frieza (Goku and Vegeta got a bunch of Zenkais).

5) Frieza facetanks everything they throw at him including Kaiokenx20 and multi-planet Genki Dama. Right before Goku transforms they're all exhausted and basically incapable of continuing the fight.

(cont.)

Fuck, wrong pic

same species as the fattie.

Yeah so your logic was "people think GT is non-canon because plotholes,I'll explain the plotholes" when in fact GT is non-canon because it's fucking non-cnon fanfiction, nothing more to it

>gt is non-canon because I want it to be
You accuse me of being delusional, really?

What's their song again?

How is Super canon while GT is not?

how do you call this form?

Looks to be at least super saiyan J5

SSGSS3x3

because super is written by toriyama?

Toriyama said it's a side story so it's a side story, the end. It's like the 13 movies from Garlic Jr to Fusion Reborn, nothing more nothing less. SS4 is as canon as Gogeta and Pseudo Super Saiyan

No, GT is non-canon because Toriyama didn't write it nor has he ever stated it to be part of the continuity,by definition it is literal fanfiction