Cheap lumbruskala wine in the genicalacolos hills overlooking Rome in the sunset

Cheap lumbruskala wine in the genicalacolos hills overlooking Rome in the sunset

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a false flag. Fuck off CIA NIGGER.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

Order confirmed.

Mods, we got it, delete this thread

MDE NEVER DIES

ope nvm go to plan D

is penis?

What's up with the jittering, some side effect of the tranny drugs?

love that memory

Love that memory

Love that memory,

A two MK Ultras activated. Screencap Anons.

Make that 3.

FAGGOT!

I have the sudden urge to climb up to the 4th floor from the top of the lofts across the street from my states capital and perch myself tomorrow at 2:49pm...

Help guys

Fiercely United

No puffy pussy

Did anyone catch the shot of rome in the sunset during the male prostitute world peace skit? I didn't realise what it was the first 3 times I watched it.

Those digits

It looks like my ex gf.
Does that make me gay?

where are the KSTV 2 episodes

look closer. that's clearly a penis.

This is no fun, let me in guys!