A Message

uh guys? Saw this posted and thought it deserved its own thread. Could be worth spreading.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% its a message. Its a message to Trump.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

Hey lad, honest question; how is this Everglades thing a message to Trump? Did he have something to do with them?

I will explain my good man. The school is named after a woman who fought against "Draining the Everglades" or "Draining the Swamp"

So if they were to drain the Everglades, what would they find underneath??? Confirmed spoopy right now!

It's not about draining the Everglades literally the message is that you try to drain the swamp and more of this will happen.

bump

Oh I get it now. Thanks for that pal.

I think you're on to something OP, look at this image, apparently the Everglades are much bigger than we initially thought

shut the fuck up retard

Includes Trump property Mar a Lago. Actually I remember hearing the shooting was like a 25 minute drive away from there.

It's a metaphor for the swamp retard.
kys

okay thanks for contributing to the discussion

Stop being Jewish.

>leaving the chin setting to 0 on the character customization menu

It was a message. Clear. As. Fucking. Day. This isn't some Q shit, but literally. They know that Trump is so close to them they will do anything to secure their existence.
>Plane crashes
>Shooting children
>Derail trains
>Shooting up a concert
>Many others

sediment, alluvial gold, preserved remains (acidic bogs perfectly preserve skin nearly turning it into leather), artifacts, etc.

1000 years ago the everglades would've stretched out to the keys

Explain this then, the truth is near.

>storey
completely disproved rofl c ya

Daily mail from britain. Storey is a word there.

I really want to say this is a coincidence but with all the botched false flags lately it's really fucking hard to say. would they send a message like this? would Trump even know who this woman was?

Also what did they mean by this?

>parkland
Is the hospital where they did JFKs autopsy

Would they? I wouldn't put it past them. Would Trump know? Probably not but he could find out or someone could tell him. *shrug*

I humbly ask what you are on about?

Did you know that in addition to hearing, you could google it in 30 fucking seconds you lazy mong?

Why do that when I was right?

They don't want to drain the Everglades, but they have been draining it for decades!

Because your uncertain answer only adds to the noise for the rest of us.

I wasn't uncertain you were. Why you looked it up and are now mad at me because you wasted your own time.

That's really neat and all but isn't really the point. You are an Everglades Mystery enthusiast or something?

Why is Sup Forums never wrong?

I will concede that it was farther away than I stated however. Point remains that it is in the vicinity.

You tell me, LITERALLY EVERYTIME

youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg

Who are they?

nice derailing there kike, though still rough around the edges.

Yeah I share the same feeling thats what is going on

I'm pretty sure they are the Bourdillon brothers, now what would they be doing in the Everglades if they were being drained? Unless they came to drain it themselves..

There is clearly something going on here, you stop derailing the thread I think you are the kike, look at this and tell me there's not something underneath you cant

You are a strange and interesting breed of troll

Look I understand if you are a shill, go talk about Russia and the elections, we want to know who is draining the Everglades here, that's why we started this thread

What did (((they))) mean by this though? We need to get the Pizza Truthers Squad up in here

You have got to be the worst shill I've ever come across. your attempts to derail this thread are hilarious as fuck because we already know what was intended by the message the deep state sent.

She was AGAINST draining the swamp though, so it must be a shooting by pro-Trump factions within the Deep State.

How many kids do you think this corrupt cop diddled? Just look at him so close to Hillary, you just know...

>has this pig ever been to lolita island courtesy Epstein?

>"Off with his head!"
t. old liberal jew
Bump

Ok shill but before you start changing the subject how do you explain the Bourdillon brothers being in you literally can't you have no excuse so instead do something productive for the #EVERGLATE and start digging up more information so we can end the draining

HAHAHAHAHAAH

>tefillin talmudists

Ironic since Jews were never slaves in Egypt to begin with. A self reinforcing dishonest practice.

Go away shills, this is our thread

He's goofin on ya bro

Even if it's a coincidence it's still spooky as heck, holy hell

Nervous rabbi?

Nervous about the Everglades being fucking drained, you saw the Bourdillon brothers!

I’ve seen some dumb shit on Sup Forums under the guise of satire but this level of tinfoilery isn’t really funny or angering anymore.
I almost feel bad for people who really might believe this.

I remember the old days when the JIDF had a good sense of humor about shilling on Sup Forums now a days all these new fag shills are so fucking lame.

>everything that has ever happened in history is metaphor for occult attacks on the trump administration

Fuck off back to /x/ sage

?... What was the Deep State supposed to do then, hold a false flag pep rally?

The only newsworthy happening that can realistically occur in a school is a shooting. Thus it is used to send a message.

Just bc they shot up a school named after the woman doesnt mean that they dislike her.

Ok yes it was the Jews oh no the Jews it's always them why do you shills always do this?

Quiet, shill. We have videos w/ multiple eye witnesses his time.

Also a lot of fucking alligators

Because it's always the fucking jews, you obvious manlet semitic goblin.

>meme flag
>out of place image that makes nosense
hey look it's the disinfo brigade