Why do white people keep shooting schools? How are we going to fix this radical whitism problem?

Why do white people keep shooting schools? How are we going to fix this radical whitism problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
youtube.com/watch?v=rpKF8B4Psgo
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look i get it, you want max replies
but apply yourself
1/10 see me after class
shit b8 kys also kys

Nice photoshop on his hair.
Fuck off shill.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

>white

Asians actually shoot schools up more often than whites, per capita. 3% of the population is Asian males. 35% of the population is white males. Proportionately Asians have done more. Really, it’s just niggers who don’t do it that often. But it’s probably for 2 main reasons. One, they can’t afford an assault rifle, or pass many background checks due to their criminal history. And 2, they have lower IQs and are less subjectable to mental illness, if you have an IQ of 75, you won’t deal with depression, or many other complex forms of mental illness. You’ll just be a smiling retard.

If his family hadn't been allowed to immigrate, none of this would have happened.

>Is amazed that the majority demographic does the majority of school shootings.

God DAMN you spent a lot of time making that Slavspic look white. Fixed his mongoloid ears, Mexican eyes lightened his skin, and a fuck ton of other things. How many hours did that take (you)? Do you have a doctored Voter registration changing his party from Democratic to Republican as well?

It's ok to be white ya'll.
youtube.com/watch?v=rpKF8B4Psgo

Yeah. WTF is wrong with you pig skins?

im not sure. this board is filled with alt right faggots that have no answer to this question so im not sure why you posted this here

I dont know why anyone is really that upset about this shooting or any of the previous ones. I understand being upset if you are directly effected. I dont think anyone really cares just fake outrage so you can sling shit.

fuck you asshole

((white))

Wow what a fucking shill your jew anifa boy shoots up a shool. Then you photo shop bye eyes and straight gel hair and claim white alt right hate.

> why do white people keep...
This is literally a study cited in a NYT’s titled: Repeal the 2nd Amendment
> I have never understood the conservative fetish for the Second Amendment. From a law-and-order standpoint, more guns means more murder. “States with higher rates of gun ownership had disproportionately large numbers of deaths from firearm-related homicides,” noted one exhaustive 2013 study in the American Journal of Public Health.
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html
The study is desperately trying to take the conclusion that the more guns means more homicide. Six pages in the study literally tries to hide the statistical findings in a table that shows:
> For each 1-SD increase in proportion of household gun ownership, firearm homicide rate increased by 12.9%
>For each 1-SD increase in proportion of black population, firearm homicide rate increased by 82.8%

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did you post a fucking photoshop version of him, post the real fucking dude.
>tfw when have his eyes...
Fucking mother, why did she have to fuck a half nigger.... I could have had grey/blue eyes, but nah she had to fuck a half nigger. fml.

Justin Bieber was the shooter?

I kek'd
kys

White pepole are 48% likely to kill them self with a gun to %52% someone else. That was a Jew they want enturnl war. Hittler put the jews in camps becouse He wanted a soultion to find peace.

its jewish problem annon and jews are not white

You lot dint like race mixing cause it confuses your art of war strategy.
hahahahahhaha
>So cucked by the mastur.

I don't know why OP insists on posting the doctored image, this is the original I got from CNN's website

in all fields doth it go

Lo, Verily Verily I say unto thee, thou who art a pederast, thee who seeks after the buttocks of the young, thou shall face the wrath of the Lord, with weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, down to perdition shall thee go. Thus a wink at thee, then tis a smile, now away.

>Why do white people keep shooting schools
gun free zones are the safest place

Is that what Americans call white?

X% of the population is white, therefore you should expect X% of the shooters to be white, as well as X% of the victims.
I don't know what value X% is atm, go look it up you lazy cunt.

this guy gets whiter and whiter as the days go by.

it's always jews and boomers, controlled by jewish boomers

His surname is Cruz. Thats latino, hispanic, mexican, whatever you want to call it, except white. So make up your mind morons.
And your photo is shopped.

Race is a social construct, faggot

Society is a racial construct

We're trying to kill the kikes but we can't find them. So we send our spics to find them, but they just end up shooting everyone they see.

If you'd just report to the gas chambers this would all be over.

he's adopted

>white
>cruz
this meme again.

LIBERALS keep shooting schools, get it right fucker. its a liberal problem. eradicate it and things will be better

Why do we still have schools?
They are a waste of valuable resources.
Hundreds of young people crammed into buildings that are often a risk to terrorism or school shooters.
Imigine isis attacking a school! The damage of a lone gunman compared to 20 rampaging muslims

>why do niggers kill each other in gang fights and shootouts
>why do the irish get drunk and beat their wives
>why does mexico suck so bad and all the beaners want to live in america
>why are jews lazy greedy grubby money hungry vampires
>why does anybody do anything at all user
>i mean really