FULL RETARD: FBI indictment plagiarized from 2013 BuzzFeed report and 2015 Russian article

All 13 Russian individuals named in the Mueller indictment were taken from a 2015 article here:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/26903778.html

Internet Research Agency (IRA), the "Russian troll farm" has been reported by BuzzFeed and other MSM since at least 2013.

ATLANTIC: Russians Online Comment Army (2013)
>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
>archive.fo/Dl3Xt
>A Russian journalist who visited one such comment-mill, the St. Petersburg Internet Research Agency, met with a coordinator who said the job was not unlike writing copy for a hair dryer: "The only difference is that this hair dryer is a political one."

BUZZFEED: Documents Show How Russia’s Troll Army Hit America (2014)
>archive.fo/2ZomP
>According to the documents, which are attached to several hundred emails sent to the project's leader, Igor Osadchy, the effort was launched in April and is led by a firm called the Internet Research Agency. It's based in a Saint Petersburg suburb, and the documents say it employs hundreds of people across Russia who promote Putin in comments on Russian blogs.

Related posts:
There's probably more.
Does anyone have that university-quality plagiarism checkers? Turn-it-in or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

17 children died for this
>pic related

Fuck bump, is the FBI just a bunch of fuck heads on google looking for something to prove their narrative? A damn DNC propaganda machine. Fucking sad desu.

Bump

Bump again

It's pathetic. They're basically doing what Sup Forums does for free and much more efficiently.

This is good shit user, but sadly the rest of poll is arguing about BBC at the moment.

The state of

Fuck Sup Forums*

How is this not the hottest post on POL?

Is there anyone left but the jews and shills?

Lol wut

Another user just pointed out that the 2015 Russian article mentions the names the key people of the 13 names, the rest are likely just made up individuals to suit the narrative. Absolutely nothing to do with Russia.
FBI are fucking incompetent, it's so clear now. They fucking ripped off BuzzFeed.
And who was it that said the Nunes memo doesn't discredit Mueller investigation? Are any of the names from the dossier even in these indictments? Kek

>Absolutely nothing to do with Russia.
Absolutely nothing to do with Trump*

Be amer8can intelligenc3 agency
> get scared of shitposters

Paid trolls vs shitposting for fun and political change are two entirely different things. If they really took the name from those ancient articles about Olgino trolls, this is beyond retarded. Special council went full retard, if true.

This fucking timeline. Is anything real anymore?

To the front!

Bump for..... fuck me lol.

I'm waiting for the "Russian bot farm hired by DNC" leak

They left until the shill wave settles. Some to 8ch

Bump

Am trolbot. Can confirm.straight from r/Donald raid. AMA

Trump really needs to hurry up and start the public executions of the Deep State.

bump

Sometimes I get extra paranoid because I have doubts that our globalist enemies couldn't possibly be this fucking stupid and incompetent.

How the fuck did the habbo hotel raiding shitposting board I went to out of boredom turn out to be a quasi-hivemind that out maneuvers the world's best intelligence agencies.

Either we are in the timeline where they are so fucking sloppy normies pick up on 9/11 being fucked and Hillary being a satanist, or they are extremely sophisticated bordering on us being in a choreographed matrix.

Sorry but can you break this down for me I'm fucking hungover, what am I looking at?

prove me thaт you’re trollbot. Troll me!

Mueller's FBI Russia investigation either coincidentally came up with the same russians from some old Buzzfeed article, or the FBI slapped some shit together at the last minute by plagiarizing from some old Buzzfeed articles.

Olgino trolls are fairly well known in russian web. They absolutely have to be drowned, quartered and sent to gitmo, but the sheer (((coincedence))) that they ended up on this indictment is very interesting.

Haha if a random journalist can figure this shit out why can't the FBI? They don't sound very secretive to be quite frank....

Ideas can be dangerous, user.

Everybody with a little bit of grey matter knows that:
>Whole US-Russia thing is a scam.
>Pedogate is real.
>Olgino is just a meme
>Leaf is eternal cuck

Wait what

Is this real life?

>no one bumping
>not even a sticky for good luck
FUCKING NEWFAGS ARE SO EASILY MANIPULATED WHY!???!?!?!

>Olgino is just a meme
That brings a question: can you bring a meme to gitmo? I think US is about to try.

BUMPING TILL THE BREAK OF DAY

Stop screwing around our elections 2018. Fuck I hate those edgy teenage retards running around destroying things and blaming gobmint for that. I would send them all to gulags when I’m in power

Sup Forums has always been shit. If it wasn't shills; it would be infighting about something completely fucking retarded, or there would be some new meme that gets spammed endlessly. 90% of people are completely reactionary. They react to what the outliers and leaders do (not just say, do).

Bump

So far the past week we had 3 train wrecks, (one filled with Republican politicians) a plane crash (with someone that was prominent in the Uranium one scandal- supposedly) and a school shooting. Whatever happened to those memos? Why did the FBI release names from a buzzfeed article?

>believing in this farce
Nah mate, it’s gonna be a long run till nobody is able to give a single fuck anymore and then they gonna sage that shit quietly

It was obviously all bs to get Trump. Fucking amazing.

Absolute state of the FBI

maybe these are the only ones that currently have the best combination of sufficient evidence to go with and are in a situation such that the FBI is willing to comment on what they believe about them in the court of us law due to previous public reporting already made about them, but the FBI might be investigating other people as well but don't want to compromise some future plans they have regarding some other people by taking a suit against them yet?

bump

WHY IS THIS BEING SLID?

CTR/Shareblue indictments when?

Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

bump

they won't let us have nice things

>mfw I bumped this shit to life. True anons come through in the end

Biyump again...

I love anons.

Aaaand saved.

I don't see how this can get Trump based on this unless they can also come up with some money trail to the same organization and that seems extremely unlikely.

I got a question.

So a bunch of Russians, funded or otherwise, posted messages and influenced post on public forums. If they were extradited to the US, once in the US could they not claim it is an infringement on their freedom of speech to be punished for speech?

13 barely literate Russians drunk on vodka against the largest and most well funded media machine on planet earth. If they really did influence the elections what does it say about them being able to appeal to fly over America better than the extremely well funded and education coastal elite? I think they did more to push people towards Trump than the Russians could possibly have done due to their snooty elitist behavior. To me that sounds like the much more realistic scenario.

bump

>Buzzfeed

Fuck off you retarded kike

Another implication is that this changes the timeline of when Internet Research Agency was KNOWN.
Current narrative is that it was formed in 2014 but nobody knew about it until the election, but they were taking interviews from BuzzFeed/MSM since 2013-2014 so they're not even a secret. If all they found was the name of this place after 1.5 years they truly have nothing.

It's over for the FBI. Everyone has figured out how they work: they're just a bunch of leftycucks who have no idea how to use the internet or technology, just talking random shit they see on BuzzFeed and getting paid for it. 1.5 years of "investigating" and all they come up with is an old BuzzFeed article.

They are running out of things to blame Russians on.

>Election hacking: debunked
>Collusion: no evidence
>Indictments: irrelevant/pointless
>#releasethememo: Americans

goin' to bed bump!

When Indian shitposting reaches Australian tier, we all have a problem. The streets will never be safe again

(((Goldman)))
Every time

First of all I'm a WASP, second of all I guarantee you that myself and my family could buy your home, have it demolished, build a house on the same lot, and have it demolished over and over again, without ever risking spending pastour means. I gurantee you, that you're a peasant by comparison in wealth.

I'm a man that comes from well means who believes in pragmatism and realism, not tribalistic liberal versus conservative group-think, which you clearly adhere to.

bump

I was wondering when we would finally make it to China.

After all, Hillary wuz a spy for the Chinese (even though I have not seen much mention of that fact on Sup Forums).

He'll fire, Comey even wrote about how she left her shit open while in China, emailing that "high person" (0bama) in the Administration.

Bump

>Hillary spied for the chinks
I knew about the 20% share the chinks have on shareblue/Ctr, but actually spying for them? Does this explain the unsecured email server in her bidet?

The loos will run brown

WHY DOESN'T THE MSM RUN THIS SHIT??

OH THAT'S RIGHT

BECAUSE IT'S FAKE

It’s much worse than that user. The focus will shift. First it designated shitting streets, then blocks, then suburbs, the. Towns, then cities, then counties, then states, then whole nations will choke under the poo menace. Rebel outlaw groups such as the FlushBunnies, God’s Macerator
Army and the 15th Light Bidet Cavalry will flourish, then die. A dark brown cloud will cover the lands. It’s s terrible future user. I have foreseen it.

Straya fuck yeah

what the hell is the FBI doing? Trump needs to be harder on these guys.

Everyone knew these existed but you have to collect actual names, and before they didn't have the authorization nor the resources to do it. Idiots.

Went to sleep and back to bump again. Keep this shit going fuck the shills. Bake more bread if we need to.

Im gonna pasta this shit user.

Fucking saved

Bump

Uhhhhh

I'm sure.

Interesting

Lol

LOL, wait until you realize that Mueller became director of the FBI a week before 9/11 and Manafort and Gates activities (along with a bunch of other people's activities) have been ignored for years and years.

It's almost comical.

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

The fucking state of the the alphabets.
They're just imploding, the kikes are imploding, it's unbelievable how much powerful the truth is

bump

op i'll unironically believe you if you post without hiding behind a memeflag.

GO HOME IVAN, YOU'RE DRUNK

gowdy

change that memeflag and show us you're legit op

>Friend and chef of Vladimir Putin
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

bump

bmup

>Sometimes I get extra paranoid because I have doubts that our globalist enemies couldn't possibly be this fucking stupid and incompetent.

The system has existed for so long that the people who it now employees are high on their own supply. They are forced to work with true believers and only an idiot actually believes the propaganda the system is producing.

FBI done fucked up.... again.

do you believe that all political systems are doomed to failure after a certain length of time?

bumping

Naturally although some can last longer then others. I think a proper monarchy with a well educated aristocracy has the most potential. It helps when you are training people from birth to govern. What we have now is just a mess. The masses, and we know how stupid they are, voting in a popularity contest and a bureaucracy that makes it impossible to remove dead weight and encourages mediocre performance.

Bump

>4chin is a russian site
mama mia

So basically, they were reported on for five years, and at least three years prior to the election. All of them during the Obama administration. And no one did anything why? Why did it take Trump to come onto scene for these jackasses to start some shit?

Mueller and his team are just as fucking incompetent as the FBI.

good bread desu

checked
>proper monarchy
is this a meme like "real communism"? what would a proper monarchy be? has one ever existed before?

>a bureaucracy that makes it impossible to remove dead weight
what do you think of Trump's "for every new regulation two old regulations must be removed from the books" policy?

we need to kill these alphabet asshats, FBI bootlickers, and cia cockroaches. they are a plague of corruption upon mankind and an abomination of power, Under God.