Be Like Australia

When will Americans learn to be civilized human beings?

in Australia we need not these tools of rage
we fight with our words and our minds - for we are enlightened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDXiws_5KQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will the Aussies learn that we don't care? Find out next time, on Dragon ball Z!

congrats you just called yourself a faggot

Australia literally has no bill of rights. America needs to deal with the mental health side, this kid was known to the fbi. If not guns he would've just done the truck of peace.

I unironically want a gun ban because it'll be the only thing that'll teach liberals exactly how stupid they are
The entire country would turn into Chicago overnight

Australia is cucked worse than Canada

Yeah we fight with our words but you can't get anything through a cunt's thick skull people in this country are braindead as fuck.

Or a pressure cooker in a backpack in the hallway. Fire alarm, detonate, boom, 20 dead and limbs everywhere.

>truck of peace
How would he run a truck through high school hallways?

>be like australia

You talk like a fag and your shit’s all retarded.

Americans just don't give a shit...huge mass shootings just follow each other.. an AR15 is a glock is a winchester is a scud according to their all-knowing Cons-teh-too-shuns

Fuck off you city liberal faggot.

So wait? It worked?
How do they stop Mexican drug cartels from walking across their border with millions of illegal guns?
We should totally do whatever that was, surely it works.
R-right guys?

>No mass shooting since the ban
>Steady increase in crime since the ban
>crimewave also correlates with nonwhite immigration heavily

I like how you guys always say we are where all the degeneracy comes from yet our liberal politicians use you as their model.

Except you did

Wait till you hear about the murder rates remaining stagnant.

ever heard of a fire drill? he could easily use do it

Yeh I was alive during this time.

We didn't have like a billion illegals armed to their "Grillz" running round the place killing wypopo daily champ. The modern USA is a warzone, get used to that concept. Every now and then one of their deranged gets unhinged and goes on a firing frenzy. Early intervention could have made a YUGE difference here- USA could focus on their healthcare system and toxic culture amongst teens and achieve more positive results than taking the guns of the law abiding (thereby effectively empowering the nigs and spics a billion-fold).

Also, this meme embarrasses the entire nation and you should feel ashamed.

>Be like a country that can't win a war vs birds

wew lad

>be Australia
>have no guns
>lose war to Emus
>lecture Burgers about guns

>be Australia
>no gangs,few blacks, semi homogenous population
>country does well because problems aren't the same as United States
Wow so enlightening

kek, this. Gun control is only feasible in island countries. Even then it is fucking retarded (like OP).

>semi-homogenous

Calling us all fags are ya cunty?

I went to school with these girls

youtube.com/watch?v=dDXiws_5KQU

shit

>no gangs
We have bikies and a lot of small ethnic gangs

they are really ugly.

Yeah well we have cartels, the Italian mafia, the Russian mob, the Irish mob, numerous biker gangs, Latin kings, ms13, bloods, crips, every inner city has shit tier biker gangs, every island country south of the us has gangs in america. You don't really compare I'm sorry.

Shit tier black gangs* fuck phoneposting ugh

Do gun grabbers believe that "no mass shootings = no murder" or something? Or are they so fucking inane that they only give a shit about murder if it's plastered all over television?

except for that muslim guy that held all those people hostage, right?

HEY MAN, the FBI was BUSY catching evil Russian twitter bot farmers and getting ready to move on that pesky internet 'freedom of muh speech'

rah

"why bait the hook when the fish is in the boat"
-((them))

Why?
No one gives a shit about us, especially us
So yeah seppos be more apathetic and let your government fuck you in the shitters

>You don't really compare I'm sorry
What the fuck, are you proud about that?

I'd rather be a rotting corpse than be anything like you people.

>Implyng niggers and cholos are going to hand over their only source of income

No I'm not proud of that you dumb faggot I'm just implying that my point still stands