Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Is Urobuchi ever going to give Madoka the ending it deserves?

Or will he follow in Anno's footsteps?

dude kill all children lmao
m8 bad ends lol

Urobutcher has already successfully pissed off the entire fanbase and emotionally crippled most of the characters in the show, as well as killed all the other ones.

As far as he's concerned his work is done.

He hasn't done this yet

I have a funny feeling we're gonna have to figure out all the weird shit in the series to get a good end.

Such as all the Homura and Sayaka stuff that's
>implied
throughout the series.

Also the strong possibility that Boku no Hero Academia is a direct sequel to the series

That's because Mami and I are a couple, Kyoko is just like a little sister to her instead.

If only

Wouldn't following in Anno's footsteps mean making the same exact thing repeatedly for the rest of his career? Urobuchi isn't a talentless hack and as such he has moved on from Madoka to many other works.

Hopefully.

Only retarded western fans are pissed off. Rebellion is widely popular and well received in Japan.

Not to mention it's probably more liked than disliked even in the west. It's just its haters being more vocal on Sup Forums.

I feel as though it was very open ended. I didn't dislike the ending of rebellion, it was more like a bittersweet taste it left. It still somehow feels incomplete imho but I mean to each their own. Urobuchi is a busy man I can respect and understand it.

Urobochi hates anime so no

Yeah, I'm with you that a sequel would do it good. I think Rebellion was great, but there's not much closure to it.

I get the sense that he doesn't really have any idea of where to take the story from here.
I'm sure Shaft would be happy to do it once they're done with Monogatari or whatever, but no one's gonna watch that shit if Urobuchi doesn't write it.

I don't know but Kyoko is best.

I wonder if you are ever going to stop shitting up threads and attacking people.

I can agree with this.

Yes. I am right. Kyoko is simply amazing.

Kyouko is good but Homu is better.

I guess you could say he's more of a manga guy these days:^)

Shitpositng, spamming, trying to troll people and off topic posts are all against the rules.

What's the density of magical girls like in a city? The anime made it seem like there were only a handful because they were competing with each other, but Mami seemed to kill several every week and I assume that each of those witches were previously magical girls also killing several witches a week in the area. It sounds like there would have been an absurd number of missing children for this scheme to be sustainable. Did I miss some key point where this was explained or am I being a brainlet?

Lies
She us the only good on.