Help me understand young Democrats

I joined twitter and quit within 30 mins.

I essentially criticized Hillary and used some ‘memes’ I’d found funny and good.

I got called a ‘Russian bot’ 3 times right away. Unironically, I think.

These were ‘liked’ pretty fast.

I’m 41. Old as fuck for these platforms I guess. Politically basically center right libertarian. Big on free speech...

I can’t fucking believe how uncritically the Left and millenials, who should be suspicious of legacy media, have lapped up this Russia ‘havked/meddled’ in the election.

Hilary lost. Even if Putin himself put ‘Hillary sucks’ ads on facefuck, it wouldbe up to me to decide, after inescapable pro hillary mainstream/hollywood propaganda that left out her lies and crimes... as to whether or not I’m convinced.

These people, at root, are railing not against ‘meddling’ but against political speech they dont like, and against democracy itself when they dont lke the results.

Ive lurked, now I post.

Sup Forums may be a bunch of bad things... but it is one of the few remaining outposts of true free speech.

Dissent must be protected.

unz.com/article/the-war-on-dissent/

So, is it hopeless? Is the left now just paranoid and anti-democratic and full on statist?

Do they even know, really, why they hate Trump and love Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

consentfactory.org/2017/01/13/why-ridiculous-official-propaganda-still-works/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-17/facebook-vp-majority-russian-ad-spend-happened-after-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm Millennial and because my peers are so easily triggered I have fun triggering people. I trigger people on the left and right and have fun offending both of them.

To answer your question they think the economy is so hopeless they'd rather have draconian leftist solutions than keep the same system. I don't know how they got so easily offended though. I see the same traits in the far right in my generation too.

I don't even think they really like Hillary. They just hate Trump.

Twitter is absolutely retarded though. It is like a McDonald's playpen for millenials to talk about politics

>I got called a ‘Russian bot’ 3 times right away.

Democrats are not intelligent people.

Basically they buy into any hive mind crap and then repeat it over and over again.

"Bot"

"Drumpf"

"ImWithHer"

I think they feel entitled to free shit, user.

Free shit and to listen to how fuckin bad they have it in the least fucked country on earth (give or take Norway).

The left is mentally ill. But that's easy to say for people who's illusion was shattered. Yuri did warn that the people who get "demoralized" would never come back not matter how many facts and evidence you place in front of them.

They are drones to the drumbeat of their handlers. The media.

>post low quality content
>get low quality replies
>libtards xD

Because to accept that the msm is lying is a huge paradigm shift. There’s no room for grey areas, if the media says it’s bots then it’s bots

This chick I thought had some potential, clearly intelligent, showed her this picture. Browsed the actual sources with her... and still she said I was racist. That those must be false and created by the government because they are anti blacks.

Holy shit.

What if russia set up bots to call right wingers russian bots and inflame social tension.

Genius.

Fuck YOU Sam

Russia can barely handle their own business. What the media is pushing is Soviet tactics, jews are soviets.

Russia just wants to be left the fuck alone.

When a currency is controlled by private, international groups a nation will never free.
Nothing has true value but resources and knowledge and labor used to make them useful

Nah, this is a lie.
Putin isn't all powerful like the leftists think... but he's not an isolationist either. He's working to subvert anything he can. You better believe that.

It is a leaders duty to care for his own people above all others, any who put the foreign above their native are traitors of the highest degree.

These people are the real conspiracy theorists.

"Violence is never the answer" Is one of the most successful lies that have been forced upon us.

oh come on, as if right wing was any better.
you always get screamed down and called a bot or shill not matter against which political spectrum you argue.

it is no wonder it is extremly polarised in the US you even have just these 2 parties.

Regardless of if they're human or bot the outcome is the same. They've been programmed to shill and do not respond to logic or defeat. Winning this fight will not come in the form of their surrender - it will never happen.

They need to be exterminated.

Brainwashing.

For the Left - being ‘racist’ is the greatest crime.

Consequently even arming terrorists sho cut the heads off children, and doing it for your Zionist Jew billionaire donors, even as the barbarity of those Islamist psychos is on the front page...

Hey man, at least Hillary and ISIS aren’t racist...

And ‘racism’ is the Great Sin because any form of ethnic European recognition of group interest, or of being under demographic assault by the Globalist/Left/International Jew... means resistance to the destruction of European/Christian majorities.

The Left is and has long been the brainwashed, braindead puppets of globalist financiers and, yes, Jews who think all distinct identities but their should dissolve so that Jewscan rule the world.

The absolute state of this board right now. Take your faggot blog posting back to wherever you came from.

in the larger scheme of things, there is no downside to winging this bird. when we destroy one aspect of the two controlled opposition (D v. R, R v. D, rinse/repeat ad infinitum), we damage the whole ruse, we atomize it, we take down those who have zero interest in the constituency, but are motivated solely by ulterior motives, one-by-one.
>the controlled opposition parties must be dismantled
>the MSM must be dismantled
>Hollywood must be dismantled
>corruption rooted out & exposed, then removed one-by-one
we rebuild only that which has actual value

People are fucking stupid, we hate thinking, it is too wasteful in terms of energy, so when you have a decision ready - you stick to it. Think about it in terms of neural networks - we overfit and fall in local minimum.

When the successful are constantly punished, stagnation and rot take root. Corporations have grown to large and constantly crush competition. This is somthing the left knows, but their minds have been tainted and can no longer see logic. Such large entities need cut down but otherwise left to run themselves to succeed or fail. More small and mid-sized businesses, not international monopolies.

Why Ridiculous Official Propaganda Still Works
consentfactory.org/2017/01/13/why-ridiculous-official-propaganda-still-works/

>Do they even know, really, why they hate Trump and love Hillary?

Most Millenials do not like or even tolerate Hillary, most Millenials just hate Trump.

The biggest reason that people hate Trump has nothing to do with his policies, which many like. It's that he acts and sounds like a total idiot. They just plain find him embarrassing. Some even tell me they find him disgusting. But they think he's so incompetent or even insane that he might start WWIII.

If you took the personality away many would like someone with his policies that seemed more or less competent.

Try as they might. 'Racism' Is a simple fact of life and will never go away.

I tried to tell you that they were conditioned.

Nobody hated trump before he ran for president.

The real reason leftists hate him so much is because he refused to bow to their golden cow called political correctness.

The insanity they project on to him is a result of their inability to understand why he is not beholden to the laws they believe everyone has to follow.

Just happen to me to, Today with 3 bots calling me "Boris" Then they gave a circle jerk saying shit like. "OOOo Yaa, Nice poetry." always act like I live in a cult. Fucking cancer all i posting was news about HRC and she keep calling me Russian bot so i posted a pick of my dick and she still acted like I'm a bot. So at this point i think she doing it to not feel impenitent

Go back to plebbit, faggot.

Men are talking.

This seems about right. The lord Trump gave them a deal to the inner city's to put all the or most of the new investments in there neighborhood

See - this is a solid point.

plus the ‘Trump is Hitler’ thing engendered by the deep state/establishment (whatever - those who have power and wealth and ideological satisfaction from the status quo) allows for virtue signaling previously unachievable by humans.

No the reason they don't like him is because of his policies. I base it on what I read from young posters on Twitter and Tumblr.

Wow. You’re above it all! :-)

fwiw:

Facebook VP: "The Majority Of Russian Ad Spend Happened AFTER The Election"

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-17/facebook-vp-majority-russian-ad-spend-happened-after-election

they have blind rage for Trump, even though he's making the country even better for everyone, just because they get all of their information from the Daily Show

brainwashed followers who mistake condescension and smugness for actual deserved moral superiority. they need someone to look down on so they choose the right. most of them couldn't tell you a single thing about what the party stands for, and they'll argue to the death against basic tenants of liberalism if you call them on it because "that can't be true, Trump is the real evil!!!" and they'll start screeching and crying and getting pissed and you won't have a fucking chance to try to argue. desu the death squads look like the only solution.