/dag/ - Drunk Anons General

Get it off your chest, drunk anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzLsRJDAPSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>naty light
Because its the Gatorade of beer
>and tequila
Because naty won't get you drunk, trust me I've tried.

I’m not legally allowed to drink. I’m 20. What the fuck kind of free country is this? I’m sitting here without even a beer in my system.

Soyboy thread

What if I don’t drink?

Never really understood American drinking laws. Why is it so late?

Hey, at least you can get heroin at 14.

I think busybodies called Mothers Against Drunk Driving changed the law while the men were out working.

Just go to a shady gas station at night when no one’s around and try to buy, offer some money on top of cost if they seem iffy about it. If you are uncomfortable, try making a friendship with the clerk for a month or so and then try. Indians and Arabs were always the most willing to sell to me, I don’t remember a white clerk ever selling to me. It’s how I used to get booze in high school and early college.

No, the fed made states change it from 18 to 21 sometime in the 70s by giving gibs to the states if they do. Louisiana has a loophole where you can drink it but not buy it and they still get their fed gibs.

get a bum to do it. you just have to give them a little extra, like enough for a 40oz

In Nevada you can drink in your household so long as a guardian is in your presence. Cops can’t do a thing.

This

And, I never had a problem when I was 18, but I'm 6"3' and have had a beard since I was 17.

Any age?

Duh. A teenager can drink it in a restaurant if with a legal guardian. Most servers are too fucking stupid to know this, but it is the law in most states.

where do babys come from?

>promoting the liquid jew

I did not know this.

I think so, I’m not sure though. I know for a fact if you’re 17 you can or atleast could in 2006.

I dislike myself. I'm probably a psychopath because of my fucked up childhood. I'm good at tricking women and being a parasite but I've have a fun life so far

I think the law is similar in Texas, where I grew up.
But didn't MADD get nanny government to do it for them?

I think I've come to terms that I am a reactionary/fascist, and that's ok with me. I have a lot of character flaws and bad tendencies but these are things I am working on. I have a girlfriend, good relations with my family, and good irl friends, who would be appalled at some of the things I believe in. But right now I'm just riding the tiger and making myself as good of a person as possible.

How are you all doing tonight?

why won't the left let people be free? why are they so hell bent on tyranny and commie style dictatorship?

like who the fuck is driving this?

MADD some what, sorry I thought you were referring to the 1920s temperance movement.

Fuck, how did I even remember that. I need another drink.

they perscribed me amphetamine at 14 and full bottles of painkillers for back pain, also xanax at 16, literally the doctor was my best drug dealer

Pretty drunk right now. If you don't own any crypto currencies, you're missing out on serious profit and you are just as normie as your average Reddit fag.

Thanks.

Same idea though, the men are out working while the women fuck up the government.

jews

quit drinking alcohol

someone recommend some scotch

Went the shitty route tonight and bought regular Budweiser.

Drinking is for sad fucks without a future.

My gf is mad at me bc I just peed in the sink

Boy were you lucky

The strongest shit I can get from my doctor is 36mg Concerta

I want those addies, and xannies, and oxys

I've got the future I want. I'm just killing time
[spoiler]and myself[/spoiler]

should have peed in her mouth

Just got off from a shift at a microbrewery. All my coworkers love me. My family is wonderful. I make friends and initiate conversations with strangers easily. I am tall and very good looking. I have a summer home i built myself.
I have two college degrees.

I can't summon the will to pick up my phone when girls hit me up or when my mom calls.

I hate myself and I don't quite know why

I haven't had a drink in a month

Fuck you shit head. I'm 36, I own a house, cars, a business, live at the beach, wife, three blue eyed sons, and have a blast every weekend. Moderation dumb ass, don't get fucked up all the time. But, you should just sit back and go MGTOW in your basement. Work hard, play hard.
White knight mother fucker.

>not peeing in the yard like a real man...sad

what beach?

>moderation

Cape San blas Florida

Fucking saved

I'm drinking Yuengling.

I'm sick of this bullshit. I am. I try, and try, and recently, this year I've been more positive. But with my inclinations and surroundings it's abundantly fucking hard to not just get constantly angry, cynical, and fatalistic.

The right to bear arms is the one thing I'll never give. See, I try to be humble, I try to be kind, and I've never thought much of myself. But lately, I've come to blows with constant paradoxes of being a conscious person. If you're the kind of person who worries about overpopulation or bringing a child into an uncaring world, it's probably a net good you bring a child into the world compared to Paco pumping ten out. If you are the kind to turn your guns in after a mass shooting, well, you weren't the motherfucker we worried about in the first place. There's so many paradoxical bits where one doesn't want to place oneself above others, as that leads to poisonous thinking - and yet, it sometimes feels very deserved. It definitively, sadly seems there is some division; there's those who spend their lives in their minds, and read, and care, and pick themselves and their world apart, and those who attempt to, and those who just laugh and grow fat without a thought. It seems objective at this point.

And that's where I'm at right now. I have to bite my tongue so hard it's a wonder it hasn't fallen off yet for my career right now, but this gun thing seems so simple. The statistics agree. History agrees; Columbine was done during the height of the most restrictive gun control this nation has ever had, by people who weren't supposed to have the damn guns. Everything logical agrees; it isn't the guns. And they don't want to think about why our society is so sick, so destructive that people become so disenfranchised, isolated, hateful, and lost before they even hit 25 that they revert to base savagery and think the best course is shooting up a school. No, the ((media)) says it's guns, so the RINOs and cunts scream.

Honestly though man, I keep getting shit faced and shit posting at 2:00 am to just the week ends.
But, yea I drink most nights.

Drinking is the only way to calm our minds user. They run at 120% all day everyday

>take beer to counter
>put $20 on the counter
>walk out door
>drink beer

3 yrs dry, how're you goin ya pisshead cunts?

Checked, but
Try not to be such an angry drunk man. Hell I love guns, some people seem to get angry over Sup Forums, I find the lefts futile attempts to under mine the right fucking keklarious. Just laugh at the shill shit.

Plenty deep in about 10 Shiners maybe?? Anyway, I've just been constantly thinking about the absolute savagery of the wolrd as of late. God damn, some people in florida are waking up to an empty house because their fucking kids are gone. Forever. Shit's fucked, mang. There's SOMETHING ticking at the back of every single person in the US. Something...big. Idk. Did people think the world was going to end when interracial marriage was legalized? I genuinely want to see what happenings were like back then and how much people shat themselves when something like that was legalized.

My country has so many societal issues eating it from the inside out. It's like tooth decay ya know?

>t. QLD XXXX chugger

I know this feel

What are you guys drinking?

Try learning how to master your thoughts and emotions inside of drowning them in liquor all the time. Why would ingest a highly addictive poison that costs a fortune, makes you do dumb shit you regret, and systematically and progressively destroys your central nervous and immune system? Because you can't handle the truth? That's weak man.

It's a thin veneer. I'm Floridian, are you? Were you here for Irma? I lived for many hurricanes, but this is the first one I was an adult for. Know what happened if you tried to drive in the twilight, no power, no streetlights, no order? It's madness.

We all try and pretend we're good, that we live civilized and kind. That we're above the animals. But the fact of the matter is that I trust any dog any day over any man. Animals are without sin. Our adaption, as a race, our evolutionary advantage is thumbs. Tools. Machinations. Figuring out every way to fuck everyone else over, and yet, that's purely natural.

There's a thin veneer of society over our lizard brains. You tear it away, you shove someone in a dark corner for long enough, they don't come back the same. There's an inherent violence to the world, and one we try and ignore. But it's in our fingers and palms. Ready to tear out your throat, and gleefully drink your blood.

The true struggle of a moral man, the true future of good is removing yourself from the equation. Transhumanism is a scary place to go, but it's somewhere to go. It's better than here. It's better to strive for your western ideals of good, chivalry, and justice, and hope - Hope - than to just slump back, say there's no God, and accepting it as savagery and coming dystopia envelop you.

I loved her and I left her.
We were always going to fail
She could never be a mother. Her mother wasn't one to her.
It's been five years
Why do I still care.
Four years together and five years apart and I'm drunk and alone while she is living a new life

Why is it impossible to get over this thot
Why do I not want to hunt anymore
This isn't politics
I think I should join a church to find a wife
But I don't believe in God

I just want a family
And big milkers

How did you faggots become my only real friends? When you are all ghosts

Love you guys anyway

Currently hung over since i don't have any more alcohol to counter my headache

They make some damn good rye whiskey bu, Knob Creek is superior.

You're a beautiful soul, user.

If there's any solace in this world, it's that you aren't the only conscious, wounded one among the masses. You are never alone, ever. Even if we're ghosts. Take care. Keep trying.

The only thing that separates us from death, from them, from nothingness, the only thing that matters is trying. So don't stop. Don't ever stop.

Irma!!!! Hahhahhhajhhahahahhahah I got stuck on the fucking beach through the whole thing. Fucking awesome!!! You are not a Florida man if you don't get shit faced in the hurricane.

Pro tip.
Fuck water and bread, buy beer. I guarantee two days after the storm there will be all kinds of truck lined up with food and water, it may be a few weeks until the beer truck shows back up
>some guy cleaned my yard after Irma for a six pack
Because I plan ahead.

I'd share my keg of Belgian Trippel with you if I could.

But we are your family now user we love you.

Tylenol and benadryl

Drinking doesn't relax you, it gives you the illusion of being relaxed by soaking your brain with a numbing poison. To be truly relaxed is to be free of stress and fully in the moment. Alcohol cannot provide this, only true fulfillment can. Alcohol does not relieve stress, it just tricks you into thinking that way. When I quit drinking my friends all called me a pussy. They have no idea the amount courage and inner fortitude it takes to face life head on, without any crutch. The strength to take it like a man.

I don't drink and I'm flipping something tomorrow morning for a profit.

Get a grip on your life.

I want to gas them all

Yea white leaf Knight user, drinking as a copping mechanism is bad, having a couple from time to time because life is good is fine.

this has been my comfort as of late. It's like I want to help people, man. in any way possible. But to answer your question, no. I'm from Texas. We've had really bad floods out in areas like Wimberly and San Marcos. Harvey did a total number on us, so I know the feeling. Everyone is going through some shit right now, but I feel the nation is trying to shake off a really bad case of the cold but the symptoms are only getting worse. Sometimes..sometimes I really wish people can work towards liberty...what we have right now is chaos.

Yea some of us have money too, fucker.

and?

don't even bother holding fucking opinions when the best you'll do with them is pretend to be a revolutionary while wasting your real life.

Dude, the worst part was when the vodka ran out because we were all hitting it. I get you. I just got caught out there trying to call a loved one a couple days out.

Irma was nothing, but it sure did take all the fucking trees around my house compared to even Charlie. One of my fondest memories of life will be playing Solitaire with myself at 2 in the morning, shirtless, deranged, with a bottle of vodka and Coast to Coast on the radio. That's a damn good time, and both then and now I felt the unplugged, basic life then was better than the day to day now. C'est la vie.

I was kinda worried when Irma came but it wasn't that bad on the cape. But, if you live here you need to plan for that shit. I pay thousands and thousands of dollars for insurance here, fuck I'd make money if I got hit.

Why do her titties look like thumbs?

Yea read my other post, I'd pretty much bet my quality of life is ten times yours.

Hating niggers and kikes doesn't mean there isn't the odd red-pilled black man and Jew whom loathe most of the rest of their racial groups for all the right reasons. They're rare, but they're there.

Damn dude, how did you get that out of OP.

Who here is an alconaut?

youtube.com/watch?v=bzLsRJDAPSM

some alaskan winters. pretty good stuff. brewed with spruce

Thanks, I think your right.
Ride the tiger.

>when he owns a restaurant in a state that borders the ocean and thinks he's an entrepreneur

amazing

Sterno on the rocks

Fuck dude I can't even fathom that shit, it got down to the forty's here for a week, and I didn't go outside.

ran out of glenfiddich, luckily I have this.

why does that look like piss?

What the fuck glow in the dark nigger!!!! I never said I own a restaurant,,,, how in the fuck did you know that????

That's actually kinda scary, except for the part that I don't give a fuck. Who pays you for this shit?????????????¿??????¿????¿???????¿?¿???

Sorry I meant

What do I do for a living?

I feel you. Altruism is the name of the game. Trying to be some net good is the point. It's hard but it's the only way forward. It was some epiphany I had recently, dunno. But keeping strong is the only way forward. There's a whole world of black madness waiting if we want to give up; sheer hedonism and hate. And it does nothing. Not a lock of it does a damn thing, so might as well strive for good.

But I get what you mean. We're shaking off a societal cold as which hasn't been seen for thousands of years. Maybe it's liberalism, maybe not, but we have madness now. That's why everyone feels like a post right of Mao or left of Hitler thinks they'd better just shut their mouth right now. There's slaughter in the air, and protest on the wind. Nothing is right right now, and it's exhausting. And it's damn hard if you care about the truth.

It's an odd place, but we'll make it, man. If we keep strong and swig the beer on the bad nights, we'll make it.

Fuck apparently (((they))) know!!!

It's the opposite, user. We care about the truth and what is objective to a fault. We over analyze and notice too much. We call the normies out on their bullshit by using simple pattern recognition, and then they get flustered and defensive, if not aggressive. The only way to interact on their same level is by ingesting said poison to make ourselves slower and more easy going. It's less of an addiction to the feeling of being inebriated than it is to the feeling of being able to be oblivious and not anxious all the time because you can't relate to the normalfags.

That being said, I always cringe at myself after I go out and say things to strangers, more so than if I had stayed in and drank (like tonight). I usually feel worse for having interacted with others, but it's not so bad while you're drunk. It's whatever, though.

10 am drunk havent even went to sleep reporting in

. . . . . . . . . wat?

Yeah I would never try to convert my friends, that's a dick move and they'd just call me a fag. I think it's appropriate on pol though, what with the whole theme of self improvement and all. pic related

What's a good dirt cheap beer you can buy in US that doesn't taste like alcohol dependence? Millter high life is what I'm drinking now. Anything better in that price range?

I bet you think you're going to continue drinking until the night. Heh, but then you just feel like lying down.

Due to madd. They used the feds to blackmail the states. The drinking age was lowered and then risen back because of young drunk drivers. Driving isn't automatic at that age, taking more conscious effort. The law only pertains to public possession of alcy. Many states allow private property consumption and situations where guardians and buy alcy and maintain possession as minor drinks.
Madd founder left in disgust as it became a temperance movement full of moms who blame booze not their child's actions.

Always remember that.

In the bleakest day, the worst situations, everything we've ever believed forsaken, we still have that. Ride the tiger. The option is always there. Do your damnedest, but always remember you are you. You have full control over what you are as a person. You have full control over your beliefs. And you can ride the tiger on out, if the times call for it.

Fat tire is pretty decent.