Take the blue pill

Why shouldn't America be a land of immigrants? People from devastated countries who have proven to the system that they will be hard working individuals should be given opportunities to come here and build themselves up to work towards their goals. Why prevent them from doing just that? They are human like you and I, and they deserve to enjoy every one of our rights that a lot of us take for granted.
>inb4 shill, sharia blue, or bait

I'm pretty red pilled on a lot of stuff, but I've recently changed my stance on immigration. I do believe in borders and a merit based system, but i do not believe in ending or even cutting immigration that most of pol seem to agree with. People who want to LIVE in a healthy environment SHOULD. It's unfair to those that have already immigrated here through the system and have experienced the fruits of the American dream while those stuck in corrupt countries can't because of some immigration bill (if it gets passed)

When you give the American dream to immigrants, you steal that dream from an American born citizen.
Why should the immigrant get a job over the college kid in debt?

>eople from devastated countries who have proven to the system that they will be hard working individuals should be given opportunities to come here and build themselves up to work towards their goals.
Why? How does it benefit me?

If you're gonna take immigrants at the very least the should be healthy, Christian, able to work, and speak English.

Illiterate Eritreans who have killed at the age of 14 and whose bodies are riddled with tuberculosis and tapeworm are not the ideal. No matter how much Clinton, Merkel, huffpo and vice love them, they and the 27 family members they bring with them will never become normal contributing citizens. The will use health resources, their kids will take up all teachers time making it harder for other kids, and one of them will end up robbing a liquor store.

The same middle class people who support immigration from other cultures are the ones who pull their kids out of school at the speed of light if too many immigrant kids go to it.
Pro immigration folk support immigration for other suburbs and towns but not their own

How exactly have they proven that they will be hardworking? When their very first action is to break our laws and cheat our system by entering illegally then they show a propensity to cheat to get ahead rather than to be honest and hardworking.
I actually don't understand how you avoid this obvious gap in your logic?

Sage and report like all the other trash this board is being flooded with.

America's immigration stance was: white men of good character. Look how that played out for them when they allowed anyone in and then let blacks run wild. The idea of all races working together as a unified force is delusional, this is creating daily tension/struggle.

The cut in legal immigration is only temporary. Its to account for all the illegal people they are going to legalize. After a few years the legal immigration numbers will be raised back up.
Regardless of your ideology illegal immigrants are a benefit to the economy only as long as they remain off any welfare programs. Illegal immigrants due however get some welfare, which makes them no longer a benefit but a cost. Legal immigration is also good for the economy but because of the higher crime rates and higher percentages of them getting on welfare that to causes a negative. A merit based will help in regards to the displacement of the natural born citizen but the amount of legal immigrants is and always should be based on the economic situation of the country. In down turns immigration needs to be reduced and it up swings they can be ramped up.
>This answer above is based on whats best for the american citizen and best for the american economy as a non biased non-partisan leading world renowned economists.

>Christian
nice try, scholomo,the goys here aren't buying your b-class religion anymore.

Already took the red pill. Blue pill can blow me for all I care.

>human just like you and i

this means just about nothing. ethnicity means everything 'human' does plus some, and nation means everything ethnicity does plus some.

human means 46 chromosomes. nothing else. the only reason that people are required to ascribe magical intrinsic value to a chromosome count is because willful burdens don't want to be held to account

there are no 'humans'. a true 'global citizen' without proximal loyalties would be absolutely riddled with personality disorders. this is the vestigial religion that liberal democracy rests upon.

protestants wanted universal salvation, so they made up some bullshit about magic spirits that's still enforced by the modern theocracy.

it needs to die

>How does it benefit me?
It benefits the country as a whole. American isn't a superpower because of a small population.
Hard working immigrants should be allowed to stay, regardless of their legal status and after rigurous criminal background screening plus a monetary penalty that could be paid in installments after they have legalized their situation. Race mixing is the issue here, but that could also be addressed by the signing of agreements as a condition for becoming a permanent resident.

>It benefits the country as a whole
How does that benefit me?

Because it won't be America.

It benefits you as a consumer when go to buy goods. If illegal immigrants are here to work the company benefits, the government benefits, and the savings through competition are passed on to the consumer (a portion anyways) and you benefit for paying for cheap lawn care, cheap auto mechanics, cheap fruits, nuts, and vegetables, ect.

Boy it would be wonderful if that's how it works. What actually happens is that there is now one more person who isn't me competing for things I want.

Imagine this:
There are 6 apples which all cost 2 dollars. I have 12 dollars, so I can buy all 6 apples, but there is another guy buying apples too so we each only manage to get 3. Now 10 immigrants come in and, as you suggest, the price of apples goes down to one dollar, and there's even one more apple. But those immigrants want apples too, and they all have a dollar. Now I only get one apple, possibly two if i am the lucky consumer. The economy "grew," more people have more apples in aggregate, but I did not benefit, I lost.

>proven to the system that they will be hard working individuals
Thats literally what they have NOT done.

Your analogy is flawed. One premise os that we only have a small number of goods (apples) but the reality is we have more goods (apples) then we can consume. Which is a good thing. And what happens if a store sees a big influx of a good continually selling out. They start to order bigger volumes of goods (apples). Which stimulates other aspects of the economy and drives down prices of other goods (Bannans).
The second aspect is if there now is more illegals then they compete to pick the fruit and the apple grower get to bring more apples to the market at a lower cost. So next time u buy apples it will be cheaper. And since there is such a big surplus of labor and a high demand for a product more apple growers will invest and create more apple orchards and you now have more apples at the market and the price will drop even further. So how is that not a plus for you?
Secondly if u pay the immigrant dirt cheap labor wages then he wont be able to buy as many apples as you or the normal citizen.

>but the reality is we have more goods (apples) then we can consume
This is not possible even theoretically. You can always consume. Demand for everything and anything is infinite given a low enough cost, but supply is always finite.

>And what happens if a store sees a big influx of a good continually selling out. They start to order bigger volumes of goods (apples).
At some point there are no more apples in the market.

>The second aspect is if there now is more illegals then they compete to pick the fruit and the apple grower get to bring more apples to the market at a lower cost
I would rather we do that ourselves and consume what we make. How does it benefit me to import a shitskin to do a job rather than letting an American do it?

You are suggesting that we should bring in a bunch of street shitters, mudslimes, and niggers so they can pick our cotton and grow (((the economy?))) I don't buy it. That benefits the immigrants and the ((people)) vampirising the system as a whole. It does not benefit me.

Giving my country away to someone else is not in my interest.

If people want to live in a healthy environment they should earn it.
Get some success going, learn the language, achieve shit so other countries actually want to let you in.
There's nothing wrong with a company turning you down for a job and there's nothing wrong with a country turning you down for a place to stay.

Immigrants can not be auto mechanics, don't delude yourself.
The immigrants we are talking about have an average IQ of 85.
Half of them aren't even smart enough to join the military as cannon fodder.

On the contrary, we have a big surplus of food and goods. The surplus in food can be seen in the different forms the food takes. Corn>veriety of corns and canned corn>beers and alcohols using corn>to ethanol> stock piles of rotting corn sitting in silos being paid for by the government. Is just one of the extreme examples.
Now you may rather americans do the jobs themselves but your not looking at it from whose benefiting. Your thinking it will reduce welfare, reduce taxes, reduce crime, and reduce the psychological aches that society has. Which you are right it would, but at the cost of Apples skyrocketing in price by 800%. Not to mention the intertanglement of industries where inflation on all others good that are already done by citizens seeing over a 10% inflation increase.
Maybe thats the price your willing to pay.
I for the other hand see a solution with minimal inflation. But it is hated by all bleeding heart liberals.
I just wanted to give you the facts and be unbiased.

I also forgot to mention along with the extreme inflation, you will see many of those industries go out of business because they cannot compete with foreign imports which can a big effect on unemployment and banking industries. Which wouldnt be good for you and I.

People don't realize what’s about to come.

The alt-lite is taking over, and this is our plan. Pic related.

White people don't want to live amongst immigrants, that's why countless cities that took generations of white people to create get completely abandoned by them once too many minorities are introduced. So it's really either you wall off the midwest so White people can stop running, or a massive civil war will happen at some point when their backs are to the wall.

Livable wage - Forget about it.
Get rid of minimum wage. And replace with a negative tax.
Deport 3 million illegal immigrants.
Legalize 2 million illegal immigrants.
Build southern border double fencing and surveillance.
Improve free trade, no tariffs and get rid of most business subsidies.
Cut SS to ONLY the elderly over 70. Remove the SS tax cap. But also reduce the SS tax rate.
Tie Medicaid to SS and remove the extras.
Medicare for only the permanently disabled. And rewrite the rules for what qualifies as pd. To reduce the size down to 10% of what it is.
Eliminate WIC
Eliminate abortion and contraceptives from any government spending.
Reduce the EPA and the FDA to only a small fraction of their size.
Remove most regulations and regulation agencies.
Remove most foods except a handful of items from SNAP.
Eliminate cash payouts to welfare recipients.
Implement more work for welfare programs and housing assistance.
Privatize more federal land.

>Why shouldn't America be a land of immigrants?
why should it? and why shouldn't israel?

>who have proven to the system that they will be hard working individuals
did they prove this by undevastating their countries first?

>I'm pretty red pilled on a lot of stuff, but
but-fuck yourself moishe

israel first...when israel does it i may concede till then kys