The absolute truth

The truth has been in front of our eyes our whole life:

- Jesus Christ is LORD.
- Satan rules this world, for now.
- You need to get saved, born again, or you will burn in Hell forever.
- Salvation is a free gift from God, not of your own good works. You cannot work your way to heaven because you have sinned.
- If you believe in your heart Jesus Christ is Lord, that he died in your place for your sins through his sacrifice on the cross, a substitute for your wretched life that deserves Hell, and if you confess Him with your mouth, your sins will be washed with His blood, you will be sinless in the eyes of GOD, and you will be saved. Born again. Justified in the eyes of God and allowed in Heaven, forever.

>1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJV)
>1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
>2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
>3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
>4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

>Romans 3:23-26 (KJV)
>23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
>24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
>25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
>26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JrWM_uhw3Cg
youtu.be/6uyo6m5gqW0
youtu.be/m4oPCgDHgbg
youtube.com/watch?v=UlSILEG7Pz0&list=PLEk9JxS06d2hVpp2b26WLoTZCByiDm0Gf
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4&t=11s&index=1&list=PLEk9JxS06d2juJHauAnWXt0ye82zvDzWu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christus_Victor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satisfaction_theory_of_atonement
reasonablefaith.org/writings/popular-writings/jesus-of-nazareth/the-evidence-for-jesus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>John 3:16-21 (KJV)
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
>18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
>20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
>21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Still didn't get it? Watch this:
youtu.be/JrWM_uhw3Cg

Get saved NOW. DO NOT WAIT. Time is running out. You could die today. Are you willing to spend eternity in Hell because you thought this could wait for a later time? There might not be a later time.

ABC of salvation:
- Admit you are a sinner.
- Believe Jesus Christ is Lord, that he died on the cross in your place to pay for your sins, and that he rose again the third day.
- Confess Him with your mouth, and you too shall be saved.

Once saved always saved:
>Ephesians 4:30
>And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

This is what awaits if you don't:
youtu.be/6uyo6m5gqW0
youtu.be/m4oPCgDHgbg

Do the right thing.
Do it for your own sake.
Hell is forever, and there is no way out.
It's a free gift, take it while you can.

God bless.

>Ephesians 6:12-21 (KJV)
>12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
>13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
>14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
>15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
>16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
>17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
>18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
>19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
>20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlSILEG7Pz0&list=PLEk9JxS06d2hVpp2b26WLoTZCByiDm0Gf

Bump

>Romans 3:4 (KJV)
>4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

>1 Thessalonians 5:21 (KJV)
>21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

>2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
>15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV)
>16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
>17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4&t=11s&index=1&list=PLEk9JxS06d2juJHauAnWXt0ye82zvDzWu

the OP is high off of the religious opiate supply and wants others to feel the same way
But OP, you're just deep in the jew trap and they laugh at those most pious because of it

preach it brother

This is a larp, right?

Why do people when they are shocked say "Jesus Christ!" ? I always had a suspicion that it is some sought of deep genetic memory reaction going back to when people first saw Christ do incredible things.

no, you're just an ignorant scoffer
your choice to remain ignorant tho, so enjoy it

So which church is the right one?

Salvation comes from repentance of sins and pursuit of a life of sanctity

Amen ! Christ bless you !

Any of the highly conservative national churches in Eastern Europe

God bless you brother

My man. The Demiurge and his Archons have you under their control. Tell me how can it be that Eve was supposedly made out of a rib, yet men and women both have the same number of ribs on both sides. No rib missing.
You know why? Because Yaldabaoth lies to us and he used light of Adam to create eve. It’s all ok the old texts.

Soon the Messiah shall Return ! Adolf Hitler was Jesus Christ and Nazi Germany is the Kingdom of Heaven - Salvation shall come through the Superior Aryan Race !

Sieg Heil !
Sieg Heil !
Sieg Heil !

plz respond

That’s big bullshit brother and you know it

>rib
It’s a euphemism for the baculum, or penis bone. Humans notably lack this bone and biologists believe that this had significant effects on human sexual bonding
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum

It does

>2 Peter 3 (KJV)
>3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
>2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
>3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
>4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
>5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
>6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
>7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

>2 Timothy 3 (KJV)
>3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
>2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
>3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
>4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
>5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
>6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
>7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

you're right, i thought it was only in non-kjv versions

Originally a tribal judaean/israelite religion, segregating itself from the pagan tribes around it, they worshipped what they saw as the one true god, Yah.

Yeshua al massiach came to earth, gathering a mob and picked out some jewish low class laborers to be his disciples, teaching them as a rabbi, which the increasingly secular and corrupt establishment didnt like and also allegedly worked some miracles

Then he was crucified, nailed to a stick. And this crucifixion was the blood offering to end all blood offerings(Leviticus etc), which ushered into a new covenant for all the goys from the earth to worship YHWH through Yeshua al massiach. They can, as st Paul says, now become fellow heirs of Abraham("let me pimp out my wife, kill my son and mutilate my dick") patriarch of the jews. The same nations/goys who are condemned and cursed to eternal servitude, extermination and destruction in the OT(sacred christian scripture, all written by jews ofcourse), can now be redeemed if they fall on their knees before Yah and wash away their filthy sinful human and heathen nature with the blood of Yeshua. This is what is meant with "salvation is from the jews."

You can cover it up all you want with hellenistic sophistry, neoplatonic mysticism and pagan customs, but this is christianity at its core. A semitic cult. Christians are spiritual semites who enter into a covenant with YHWH, become circumsized in their heart.

Wrong, Hitler and Nazism are both tremendous failures that have severely injured the white race

Amen brother, God bless you.

the shills have arrived

>quoting random bible passages like that would convince anyone and not see you as a shizo
Fuck you; Fuck you boomer cunts; You ruined Christianity with your heresy and your evangelical Zionist bullshit.

Also god forbid you explain theology in a normal manner with historical context provided

A non Australian made this thread

Satan has worked relentlessly to deceive people into doing the opposite of what God told us to do:

>Exodus 20:7 (KJV)
>7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

People have been brainwashed into using His name in vain by satan, and they don't even realise it.

You cant refute anything. You are a spiritual semite with a circumcized heart. You are poisoned

If you come from this standpoint people/jews laughed at anyone trying to defy their views and principles.
Most prominent people were laughed at a lot and not only that but were killed/imprisoned.

I'm becoming convinced that proddies are only out to make Christianity look worse than it really is.

Are proddies the anti-christ?

Languague.

Each one has different expressions, we use the word God for example, not Jesus Christ.

>christian "morality"

Why refute my faith to a blasphemer? An apostate? You sow dissent and discord wherever you tread, you blaspheme the faithful and espouse wickedness. You serve your masters well.

>poisoned
You’re the only one poisoned here. Your argument is nothing more than an appeal to the genetic fallacy

They're fucking retarded, completely ignore history because muh sola scriptura (nothing in Christianity will make fucking sense if you don't explain how it started and how it evolved over centuries)
Also fucking pic related, though it is specifically an American problem

What a docile slave morality.

>Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Wrong. We all know here at Sup Forums theres a nazi colony on the moon, antartica, and hollow earth, and Hitler escaped, which is a symbolic Resurrection and eternal life that was gained by Nazi Germany.

Jesus Christ will return again, or rather, Adolf Hitler will return again from his Kingdom of Heaven, that is - Nazi Colonies on the Moon, Antarctica, and Hollow Earth, with a a battalion of UFO's that have Swastikas on them, to blow up all the kikes

You do nkow that joseph had many kids before he was together with mary. Jesus has half brothers that are now seen as saints.

Oh no, horrible Christian morality that’s caused the atrocious crime of building schools, hospitals and universities in nearly every single nation on earth, provides food to millions of people from Norway to Nigeria, promotes humility, honesty, steadfastness, kindness, forgiveness and starting families how absolutely awful. Christian morality has been synonymous with European morality for over a thousand years, but if you want to abandon it and go back to nigger tier pagan morals where it’s only about how much you can kill, be my guest

You are a good goy, one who licks the feet of the jewish god Yah. You have entered into a covenant with this god through the human sacrifice(!) of his alleged son Yeshua al massiach.

You are a colorblind dogmatic retard whos only theological quality consists of quoting the bible as if that has any meaning except for the gullible on which christianity preys.

It's just a Belgie shill unable to tip harder. You mustn't waste onto him, brother.

You say that is a bad thing ?

Nope it isn’t lmao, dumb Jew who invented this is totally lying.
Just so you know, the word for rib on Hebrew is similar in other Semitic languages, and it NEVER means penis bone.

>slave morality
Kek, Christianity has driven 99% of the religions it’s encountered to extinction, and Christian empires dominated over 75% of the Earth’s surface

Should I worship Israel aswell as a Christian?

>never used for penis bone
Wrong, it most definitely has been used that way

kid is a word for baby goat, symbolizing spawn of satan

use the word child/children, you don't want to declare joseph's children spawns of satan

>good goy
kek, theJews have done their absolute damndest to undermine Christianity and vilify it a every turn in media.
>human sacrifice of his alleged son
You missed the part where he is God incarnate, it’s a sacrifice that he personally takes part in.

You’re joking right?

>implying Im a bagan
>you too will be killed if tou dont repent
T. Islamic state

You are a hypocrite, you bash people of their faith and yet have none of your own. You have no real purpose other than hatred, you have no arguments other than "jew."

If your mind wasn't feeble you would know that those who are believers in Christ have waged war with Satan, and his Synagogue dwelling believers for millennia. If your heart wasn't impure you would know that those who follow Logos, who read the Bible and believe in Redemption shall lead this world back onto the path of righteousness. And if your soul wasn't tainted with hatred, you would see the err of your ways and join us, but you will be forever damned in your ignorance lest you rescind and proclaim Christ your lord and savior.

So god suicides himself in a ritual blood offering to himself? Lmao what a dumb story. Might aswell believe that a virgin got preg- oh right.

Protestant churches first and foremost for they preach Grace through faith, not of works, the right doctrine of Christianity. (see my first 2 posts)

Within that, from my experience, Independent Fundamental Baptist and then as a close second Presbyterian are the two denominations closest to the word of God. They rightly divide for the most part.

Do not worry too much about all the fine details for now, as long as you are saved, born again, the rest is not as important.

>John 14:6-7 (KJV)
>6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

i dont believe we burn in hell forever or at all.

We're alive, not dead. Eternal life and salvation are the gift.
The opposite of life is non existence.
Death is a dreamless sleep.
Resurrection is to be made alive again.
Consciousness is brought back from no where.
Your body creates consciousness.

The soul is a tiny piece of god, which is why the body is the temple. The holy temple of god.
destroy the temple, and resurrect it in 3 days

When the resurrection occurs those who are not worthy will be utterly destroyed. Mind body, and soul. Everything is made anew. Earth and heaven.

The living God, not a dead god.

>So god suicides himself in a ritual blood offering to himself? Lmao what a dumb story.
Don’t talk that way about Odin

Oh so you’re a common fedora? That’s peak degeneracy right there

Posting what christians really worship

Not everyone’s a faggot like you

What do I care about some norse myth? It is a cool story, but I, just like any sane person, know it is a myth.

Sadly, when it comes to semitic myths, they are taken for granted and seen as holy dogma by men like you.

>when the Resurrection occurs

2000 years and counting

There are several theological theories as to the purpose of Christ’s sacrifice
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christus_Victor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satisfaction_theory_of_atonement

Poisoning the well I see

That’s because Christianity is actually true, and we know this because their is strong historical evidence that Jesus Christ existed and fulfilled prophecies set forth hundreds of years earlier

The well was already rotten before I started thanks to you

>Demiurge worship

>What do I care about some norse myth? It is a cool story, but I, just like any sane person, know it is a myth.

That's some nice gentile mental gymnastics.

>Be atheist
>Stumble across christian missionary
>"Jesus Christ is your Lord and Saviour, repent now and be saved blah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda"
>How very interesting, do you have anything to back those claims up?
>Spams a bunch of Bible verses that invariably come across as meaningless jibberish or pompous wankery to anyone who has not studied the Bible for years on end and already believes it to be divinely inspired.
>HOLY SHIT, HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND?!
>Repent on the spot
>Become an exemplar of Christian excellence and piety
>Lead thousands to the Lord
>Many decades from now ponder a blessed and fruitful life and remember how it all started when some nobody on Sup Forums did some extremely low-tier, typical uninspired evangelising

This has never happened and never will happen, but somehow you morons seem to think it can if only you spam this shit long and hard enough.

>My allegory for the sun invented by the gnostics will resurrect

>mental gymnastics
That’s an odd way to spell philosophy

>That’s because Christianity is actually true

There is evidence that There was a Yeshua ben Yousef, a rabble-rousing preacher as there were dozens at the time, speaking out against pharizees and sadducees. Who appears to have been executed.

reasonablefaith.org/writings/popular-writings/jesus-of-nazareth/the-evidence-for-jesus/

There is literally a Nazi Moon Base right now, We have to prepapre now for the return of Christ, that is , the Return of Adolf Hitler.

Adolf Hitler's brain was transplanted from his original body to a mechanical A.I. robot that commands a genetically engineered Aryan Master Race living on the moon. We have to prepare now for the return of the Fuhrer

I hope you find Cernunnos before its too late.

It is though. All the neoplatonic, hellenic philosophy is there just to cover up the ugly semitic core.

Simmer down jew boy

>There is evidence that There was a Yeshua ben Yousef
And he was a gnostic preacher

>European morality for over a thousand years
Bollocks. Parts of northern Europe have only been superficially christian for less than 800 years

>My allegory for the sun invented by the gnostics will resurrect

Are you talking about Jesus?

Yes, either he was an allegory for the sun that never existed or a gnostic preacher

>Jews have done their absolute damndest to undermine Christianity and vilify it a every turn in media
How many films have there been, produced by (((Hollywood))), glorifying christianity and the fairy tales of the bible? There have been dozens. That's a strange way to undermine something

>That’s because Christianity is actually true
Being this retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

He was a swarthy Jew.

I don't care, I don't really praise jesus, I'm a gnostic and I understand the gnostic myths are allegories to explain the truth in parables, you don't follow anyone except for the God above God.

That's not what people believed before but i guess (((god))) couldn't bother to reveal such things or something that would prove to be true in the future like the atomic theory.

This is now a christcuck hate thread