2nd amendment is overturned

>2nd amendment is overturned
>weapons are collected away
>no civil war, no major civil unrest
>some rural incidents at max

Can't wait to be honest, the buthurt and unrealized power fantasies in Sup Forums will reach all time high as your right to bear arms dies with a whimper.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...the last reason to be a law-abiding citizen gone, we all become Based Stick Man

>Implying civilians/military/law enforcement will go along with it complicitly

Memeflag opinion

>unrealized power fantasies
>forcing gun-grabbers to dig their own graves after they attempt confiscation

cant wait

exactly this

literally this will really happen

>Buthurt
Kek

I get that this is a larp, but you know for a fact people would get shot over losing their guns.

Your fantasy threads are pure cringe faggot.

>memeflag

Saged and reported.

I fear this will happen.
Not within the next ten years, but in the next 30-40. when the boomers are all almost dead and the future generations are generally spooked by all guns much like Hollywood has been portraying them in recent years.

We will be no different than the average European country in a few decades.

have you ever been to wyoming?

the fact that you think "they" can just come and confiscate arms from all the bad goyim, especially in places like idaho or wyoming shows just how much of a clueless faggot you really are. please explain to me how you think it will work in a place like that. they will just set up a little turn it in bin right next to the store where you shop for your butt pulg?

yeah, the law is not a fucking joke

really dont want to find out what its like to shit on a toilet in a room full of people who can see you,
trust me on this

its really not like tv

>A'AH MOANA A'AH MOANA A'AH MOANA
No you won't.

>de cops an' de armee r seekritly on our syde!
God you're even dumber.

pry my guns from my cold dead hands

my generation are truly braindead. they shall be operated from their remote. they shall do the song and dance and then this union shall collapse.

>no major civil unrest
What about Antifa? They don't use guns and they've caused a lot more damage than school shootings. Repealing the second amendment would just make Antifa preform acts of violence with impunity.

You have no idea
Even my normie centrist suburb living family and friends wouldn't give up their gunes. Their former service members and cops. They know what happens when a man comes into a home with unarmed women inside.

Even these target shopping urbanites would resist, violently even, if people started confiscating their weapons. There are also to many areas in the USA that are still wild. To many people legitimately need high caliber weapons to fend off animal attacks. You need a .357 minimum if your being attacked by a couger.

Saged

Ridiculous. As if making a thing illegal is the same as waving a magic wand and it disappears. There will just be an increase in bomb attacks and cars of peace.

Yeah, the last 206 active shooter situations at a school didn't do it, but this one will be the one to break the camel's back.

Get real, nigger.

Nah. If you didn't do it before you won't do it after they take your guns. Who are you trying to fool? You're a pussy and you know it.

I'll be no longer living in your World and you can live in constant fear and misery. Win-win, imo.

O and one more.

To many ghost gun files running around now. If they made them illegal id just upload mine onto the web.

like thats happening under a republican president.

I'm not even american and even I know this would spark a civil war as thousands of cops get shot on people's doorstep
Keep dreaming mate

You kike fucking rat; Do you think that the majority conservative populations in the police department/military are going to listen to these cunts? They aren't. You'll hang first, you worthless fucking rat.

I dont think they will ever do a full ban.. it will be another assault weapon manufacturing ban that will last 8 to 10 years. I dont even know if they will be able to pass it. Guns seem more popular now than when it was passed. I dont think anyone talked about vegas for more than 2 weeks. I am sure this shooting will be the same

>void the bill of rights
>in a country with 300 million private arms and where millions of practiced military veterans, courtesy of zog, are evenly distributed over millions of square miles

>oh heh it just the law come on now

its honestly scary to think about
>its not like tv
you dont say

I can't wait for them to collect the guns in Alaska. We'll go innawoods, we know who "they" are. Before I enter the woods I pay respect to Red Nose. If the government thinks they can follow us innawoods without paying respect then they will disappear. Google "Alaska Triangle"

>some rural incidents at max
I'm your huckleberry. Say when?

>>de cops an' de armee r seekritly on our syde!
>God you're even dumber
it's not even seekrit. they're openly on our side. ever talked to any?

This is literally a study cited in a NYT’s titled: Repeal the 2nd Amendment
> I have never understood the conservative fetish for the Second Amendment. From a law-and-order standpoint, more guns means more murder. “States with higher rates of gun ownership had disproportionately large numbers of deaths from firearm-related homicides,” noted one exhaustive 2013 study in the American Journal of Public Health.
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html
The study is desperately trying to take the conclusion that the more guns means more homicide. Six pages in the study literally tries to hide the statistical findings in a table that shows:
> For each 1-SD increase in proportion of household gun ownership, firearm homicide rate increased by 12.9%
>For each 1-SD increase in proportion of black population, firearm homicide rate increased by 82.8%

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Repeated post. Your thread failed already, you spineless fucking worm.

you're a fucking nigger
I'll gutshot any worthless pig fuck that tries to confiscate my weapons. I already have valid plans to assault my local stations the moment they start busting down doors - none of that's going to happen though.

All these 1 post by this ID NIGGERS

closet faggot

Cunt

Who exactly do you think is going to sign up to confiscate 100,000,000 people's guns?
Give me a quick rundown of who you think that will be...also, where do you find guns lost on a fishing trip? Also - what is a 3d printer? I heard there is this one weird trick that you can do to make lowers with it.
Also - how gay are you?

This.
The actual facts are against them even if they look at the US as an isolated case.
Gun crime has no correlation with number of guns. That is why they use gun deaths with around ~70 % suicides.

>de cops an' de armee r seekritly on our syde!
it's not a secret, actually. if you read opinion polls about attitudes towards 2A and the role of the federal government it's actually pretty blatant

I’m putting this everywhere to show how dumb fucking liberals are, and how wrong they are about guns and what really leads to increased murder: not just here, Reddit, imgur, etc haha it’s so fucking hilarious that that idiot journalists literally cited a study that crushes everything he believes in.
> u mad, Someone doesn’t like facts

>anyone with half a braincell hides their arsenal because it's going to be worth 3x as much in 6months
checkmate

I'm sorry. I didn't get the full context of the post. I am very angry right now and I need to go lie down.

Try it.

Let’s ban work
Work is hard and it makes my depression worse
Capitalism is inherently doomed to become new age slavery
The only answer is to ban work then no one would ever be stressed out and no one would kill

if it does America will cease to exist

>They don't use guns and they've caused a lot more damage than school shootings.
i hope youre trolling to make Sup Forums look retarded

what will change it is literally demographics. brown people are highly susceptible to the central jew

i think they will start with voting in "common sense" shit like registries or whatever, then they will use every event possible over the course of decades to convince le 56% that the constitution and republicanism in general is outdated whypepo stuff

What do you think causes more damage? A city wide riot or a school on lockdown?

Pretty straightforward post

kek you think John of the military is going to risk invading a gun nut's family home for the sake of the government threatening his own life? Actually retarded and hypocritical knowing officers of the law who will disarm you will disarm you with weapons.

I LOVE YOU

Whoever goes into urban niggertown to confiscate guns is gonna die. trust me on this one.

>m-muh gubment is evil
The fucking military is made up of people from humble backgrounds and every little town in america, to imagine them following some crazy order to attack citizens is batshit.

That's what happened to the pre-ban M16's

this

they’ve already said it would be nearly impossible to deport 1.8 million daca recipients

what the fuck makes you think they could even possibly touch the 2nd amendment AND confiscate millions of firearms

the government tried to step to those stupid oath keeper idiots, and had to stand down because they knew there would be a fight

gun control won’t happen, not anytime soon at least

>fukk u, they're on OUR syde!!
Uh huh, that's why whenever you fuckwits try violence they never investigate or arrest you - oh wait.

>I'll gutshot any worthless pig
Honest to god, I hope you fat-mouthing shutin Nazi faggots try it. I really do. If the country goes full bore blue wave in the midterms and puts someone hard left in the White House in 2020, I really hope you assholes get out your popguns imagining you're gonna shoot you some commies and niggers and ain't nobody taking your guns blah blah blah. You go out there and blow away an few cops and just watch what happens to your fucking asses. There won't be enough of you left to stick in a goddamned shoebox. Traitors.

>I want the state to protect me even though they've reliably demonstrated an inability to do their jobs
>I don't think anything bad can come out of a government having a monopoly on violence

The moment they overturn the second amendment is the moment the people will start shooting each other with said guns

I'd honestly expect it everywhere, you aren't breaking any laws by making a "time capsule" with all of your favourite formerly-legal guns in it

There's like 100 million registered firearms and shit-tons more unregistered. Cops won't enforce, military won't enforce, and if they bring in UN guys, they're going back to their countries in body bags. It's just not gonna happen.

I love people like you. Because it makes justified homicide even more justifiable. #ShootADemocrat

cops can't get away with not doing their jobs, if they start to raise suspicions they will be replaced with someone more tolerant. Back in the day they did this to end lynchings and such.

Oh DO fuck off Cletus. You and your kind are going down.

You are probably one of those faggy cunts with faggy colored hair, face of a manchild and plump body, neck yourself faggot

how many of these threads are you going to make nigger

Fuck you and the family that produced you. If YOUR government couldn't stop a child with guns after MANY warnings what makes YOU think your government can stop 300 MILLION gun owners? Exactly. Shut up and die already.

>fagit fagit fagit
>croaturd
Well, what can one expect.

This leaf goes to the back of the line on the day of the rake.

top delusion
this is your brain on full revisionism

This, I work in a machine shop with dozens of redneck gun lovers. We could crank out AR's in large numbers in a short amount of time, using materials and equipment on hand. The only bottleneck would be making the button cutters for rifling and dusting off the heat treat oven we dont use anymore because we get better results sub contracting to professional heat treaters. Im pretty sure every engineer and cnc operator at my shop has the complete programs for at least 4 or 5 types of guns.

Democrats are not in power and did not do a damn thing about guns when they were.
What planet or reality are you even living on lib?

You write like one of those retards that thinks his opinion matters but in the end everybody laughs at you.

just say when.

>and then US slowly turns into Mexico or Brazil
Is crashing the country with no survivors the next step of your master plan?

I was eyeballing this 6 axis CNC milling machine that can make full auto M16 receivers with any material. Imagine making guns with the lightest and most hardest of metals that the government doesn't even have? Anyone with CAD experience and a shop can make guns.

>ONLY TRAITORS SUPPORT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
Fuck off Moshie.

So the bourgeoisie are finally making their move to disarm the proletariot. you will not suceded as the workers of this land take you and your allies out for the final gulag.

my favorite movie, doc holliday is the best meme for this shit

Reeeee is really strong tonight

I thought blacks were discriminated against and arrested and killed more often by cops, the vast majority of the prison population is black? You’re contradicting one of your narratives As usual you people are that diluted.
Incontrovertible fact the majority of the military is conservative. But you know what I hope your little communist, multicultural utopia takes place. Suddenly when Hispanics and blacks become the majority economy drops, crime skyrockets especially with no whites paying welfare and the Asians take the fuck off. And then the few of you that are left, most lights will be killed by the blacks will look to China for humanitarian aid, so will Africa and all of the other predominantly black, Arabic shit holes that are currently leeching off predominately white countries. And they will literally laugh, maybe air drop their Rotten Produce and rodent population

>Can't wait to be honest, the buthurt and unrealized power fantasies in Sup Forums will reach all time high as your right to bear arms dies with a whimper.

Let's say you are right. What then ?
Well, criminals don't give a shit about laws. And they ALWAYS will find ways to get weapons. It'll also create a parallel black market just like for drug cartels. (it's not like the drug against war has worked so far as it ?)...
There was a time when alcohol was also banned. And guess what ? It didn't do shit. Only forced people to get it illegally, and helped create more corruption, more gangs, etc..

Guns are banned in my country. And yet you know what happened in Paris no so long ago. (see image attached)

Banning guns doesn't change anything. Ever heard of south africa ? it's a shithole and the most horrible crimes occur in this country.

Also, the shootings in america (in universities, schools, etc..) always 'ironically) happen in gun-free zones.

So if you're right, the situation will only worsen, + you'll have loss of freedom.

If you're wrong. (which you are btw considering the number of gun owners in america). You'll have a civil war, future guerrilla clans...

you could certainly find some nice alloys and tailor every part of the gun with the specific property you want, e.g. thermal conductivity for cooling, hardness/tensile strength for your chamber etc. you will need to care for thermal expansion because different metals expand at different rates so your tolerances will be all fucked in various conditions.

This happened in my country...even though guns are banned.
What you want only helps to punish law abiding citizens...criminals don't care about laws

Seems like a major increase in time and cost to produce with likely negligible results. I'm a firm believer is KISS ( keep it simple stupid). Less likelihood of something unexpected coming around to bite you in the ass.

It's not about protecting anyone, it's about power, the left wants to subject you to misery.

>drug against war
war against drug, sorry...

Also, i highly suggest you to watch this video for why your suggestion to ban all guns would be terrible. what is true for the war against drug was also true for the war against alcohol...and will also be true for the war against weapon owners.
youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

If guns are taken away, how are white people gonna shoot each other? Think bro.

>It's not about protecting anyone, it's about power, the left wants to subject you to misery.
Yes i know.
But the people who are ok with these things..(gun control, drug war, or banning anything really)...Only help create black markets, more crimes, more deaths... Many people are not rationally thinking about the why of things, they do,n't seem to be concerned about consequences. They're useful idiots. It's like people enjoy being enslaved by the government. why are people so short sighted ? i don't know.

>pick any city
>even ones with negro minority
>its black dudes doing all the shooting

wtf i love postmodern delusion and cuckoldry now

True certain. It can certainly crack some parts if the tolerances are not met or engineered to accommodate them. Last I check its not illegal to use Solidworks to simulate these things on a firearm design. Gee it seems like banning objects will not be easy after all. The future is very bright.

At times the idea that they did something equates to saving the world when the intended effect tends to be the opposite. It's called being a dumb fuck liberal.

>1 Post by this id.
Stop falling for these bait threads you reddit idiots. Lurk and sage.

Mfw I've shat in that toilet.
Mfw I've been in a 200 person pod and shat in the ONE toilet in there. Pissed in there and jerked off into it.
You're acting like the toilet is on an Xbox spinning pedestal that livestreams projects into the fucking ceiling.
Toilets are in a stall without a front door you fucking mong.
>its really not like tv
Yeah exactly.
Jail/prison isn't some sort of free for all fucking rape playground.
Fags are looked at treated in ail/prison like Sup Forums says they should be treated in public. Except IRL.
They have to toss faggots into PC.

>Word comes down there has to be a gun grab.
>Police and military have to go out door to door.
>Military units = Uh commander do you think it's a good idea to send us out to do this with 10'000 to 1 odds.
>Trucks roll out.
>First house they show up at neighbors are like wtf.
>less than an hour later the entire US figures out what's going on
>Shots have been fired in the first 5 minutes cause fuck you that's why.
>Literally every window,alley, rooftop etc is a potential sniper spot.
>I'd guestimate that at least half of them realy are.
>Local military bases and armories get overan by zerg rushes cause they aren't fucking around with Ahmed here and there.
>Realize angry as fuck old vets vastly outnumber modern faggot military.
>From Vietnam til now they're facing old fucks with nothing to lose.
>Old fucks who have seen/done shit that would make their goddamn heads spin.
Muh gubmint will just cut off thuh food.
Nigger I wouldn't be above tossing the dead pigs/soldiers in my smoker to live off from.
You saw what happened in Texas when ONE fucking nigger with a rifle started shooting at cops?
Imagine 1000 niggers per cop/soldier raining down lead on them.

Is this a shitpost? Replace white people with niggers. Niggers shoot each other. One white person freaks out and gets a high score. Meh, OK. Who fuckin cares? Paled by comparison with black on black shootings.

I can think of nine ways till Sunday to kill you without a gun

Get some bike locks. Lock the doors in a building and then light the building on fire filled with people. Neither the gas or the bike locks are illegal items but will kill more people with the right plan.

>1 post by this ID
>All these replies
I hate you Reddit immigrants so much

>It's called being a dumb fuck liberal.

People are often oblivious to unintended consequences....Of anything...Whether it's banning drugs, banning guns, or even economic growth. (socialists either pretend not to understand that central planning doesn't work or they're plain fucking stupid)...

Maybe it's the natural order of things. Maybe people enjoy being slaves. There seems to be a continuous cycle, people don't learn from the past, all empires eventually crumble for reasons which could have easily been prevented. The government wants to fix something...everything. even when there's no problems. So politicians create new problems which weren't there to begin with, and then try to fix the problems they have created. (i guess to justify their existence). And it never works. Or maybe the intention is just to get the government bigger. that's the real end goal.

>2nd amendment is overturned
>a number of states fundamentally secede
>power and water infrastructure to all major cities gets taken out by bubbas with plinking rifles and pickaxes
>cities like LA and NYC get to spend months with no power or water

What a lack of culture. Leftists really are a blight.