Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 182 LQ

I'm not feeling well so I went home from work early. This means early pires.

Yay

Cakes.

Cakes never win.

Oka has his own secrets he needs to cover.

It is impossible to hate the 'pire.

Uh oh...

Jitsu wa is a drama ma-

See you next week.

man this series is a roller coaster. Thanks man.

Next week is the final break before the meat of the finale.

She's finally learned the truth!

>Even the principal is disgusted

My god, that imagery.

I don't know what's sadder, that dadpire is being manipulated by the very same person who ruined his school life or that his beloved daughter found out about him crossdressing to stalk her.

Honestly, it's a little sudden that this is the last page. I expected another page or two for the follow-up. The To-Be Continued has also been absent the past couple of chapters, so that always throws me off.

Yeah sorry. Our scans come from the tanks, which seem to lack those.

Ah, that was my assumption and makes sense. Are there often fixes or adjustments in the Jitsu Wa tanks, or are they usually the same? Or did you guys go for the tanks since they're cheaper than buying the weeklies (or however this is released).

thanks dude

There are fixes, but sometimes it's hard to tell. I don't really even look at the magazine raws.

Also the series is already over in Japan. We don't use tanks because they are cheaper, but because they are easier to work with. They require less cleaning.

Hey you, yes you, have you forgotten about bird cafe?;_;

Again, makes sense. Just curious.
Thanks for the chapter.

Our typesetter vanished. Not much can be done there until Jitsu ends, at which point I may pick it up if he's still missing.

Thanks, Tarage.

Hope restored

>until jitsu ends

I expected as much, keep up the good work.

The end is finally coming, sad to see it go.

I can't have you be too hopeful, so I'll tell you that Bird Cafe is ending in Japan.

For fucks sake.

But since I don't want to kill you completely I'll tell you that the author got an extra volume to do what he calls the true end. It won't be rushed.

thanks for the dump, based tarage.

hope you feel better soon!

I love there are so many secrets that so many people know that they forget that not everyone knows everything.