Boruto

Reminder that Sakura is now homeless and in debt.

Why is cuckura such a cuck?

Sakura is a cuck
Karin is the real mum
Sarada is a boring character
Class Rep is canon and will win the bowl

Isn't she the hospital director or something?
How is she not financially secure?

Fuck off with your shitty cancer general.

>no wars
>no injured
>no funding

wtf is wrong with sakura? no self respect?

she might as well be a single mom at this point but she still loves some dude she hasnt seen in 10 years?

She can be the best doctor in the world but she works for the goverment, that means she will never be rich.

>she still loves some dude she hasnt seen in 10 years?
That's every single mom ever.

I can't help but notice SP made Karin have a much kinder expression here. Like Sarada has been going through all this shit and she finds this picture. Do it fucking SP, change cannon, i fucking dare you faggots to do it.

You mean the Bowlruto?
I regret nothing

>A million Naruto doujins
>very few use the kage bushin abilities
disappointing desu

*black mom

She sends every extra cash she earns to Sasuke.

This is so depressing I want it to be true.

>Daughter's having a crisis about being a bastard child
>i know your dad cuz he fingerbanged me once so what's the problem? tehe ^^

Sakura's still a shit

Naruto literally carried the final big war basically all by himself yet he didn't have enough money to take Hinata out to a fancy restaurant.

Still waiting for it to come out that Sasuke has a bunch of kids in every country and he just wanders around, stopping by occasionally to recast the genjutsu on his bitches. although sakura is such a little bitch she doesnt need one

Why would he get any money for that? They had to rebuild the village.

Isn't canon? Considering Sasuke want to rebuild the Uchiha clan

Except the village was fine from what I saw, and from the info we got.

How long until she becomes the charity case of the show and Naruto start paying her to teach medicine to her daughter just to find a way to give her cash without embarrasing her?

>one of six episodes over
>only five more epiosdes left
>new episode titles about a new arc reveal in about three weeks.

Thanks god.

Are Sumirefag already out? I don't want to share a thread with such worthless beings or see any shitpost of best girl Sarada.

>Considering Sasuke want to rebuild the Uchiha clan

Sowing wild oats will do just fine.

>letting the sharingan fall out of control of the fire nation and leaf village

*fire country

Seriously, I am only here for the little things SP changes.

They don't have the balls.
WSJ will have them all killed.

It is kinda sad how poor the heroes are though. Although in real life there are a few WWII heroes who faded to nobodies.

>Considering Sasuke want to rebuild the Uchiha clan
He probably changed his mond during the 4th ninja war.
Don't blame him though l, after poppa madara and the coolest uncle he probably realized that having too many Uchihas around is not a good idea.

how does one become Nalt

>change cannon
I can't even imagine the shitstorm that would come from chaning anything about Gaiden that actually implies Karin really is the mother, no way they would do that....right?

NTRfags, please.

>fire nation
haha

>Japs in charge of creativity

Eh, don't you see that she and Sasuke are "connected by their feelings"? Sasuke of course thinks about her 24/7. He cannot wait to come home and embrace his family. When he comes back he is going to pluck his Rinnegan out and offer it to Sarada as an apology. Boruto? Meh, I am sure Konohamaru will teach him everything he needs. But his cute little Sarada deserves his time and attention, so he will raise her to be the most competent ninja ever!

Let me guess. The house wasn't insured, right?

Even if it was i doubt it was insured for Uchihadrama

What about lying to the insurance company?

Explains why he doesn't really want anything to do with Sarada in the first place.
She's an unplanned and unwanted child.

Link to new titles?

>Sending all the child support money to to Sasuke
Someone call SP.

This is the perfect time to show Kishi and Shueisha who wears the pants now. Do it SP! Show who is in charge now!

'Financially secure' doesn't mean 'has no debt', or 'had enough money to buy a house without needing to get a loan'. She'd be fine if she didn't accidentally destroy her house.

Normally I'd agree, NTR is shit. Except in this case it involves taking an absolutely massive shit on Sakura so I'm 100% for it.

show me your favorite cuckura memes Sup Forums

Can't they just ask captain yamamoto to build a new house in like 40 minutes? Or find a lad who knows rock bending?

The 2 and a half minutes meme is my favorite cuckura meme.

Sumirefags everyone

May I remind you they were repairing the face statue Boruto broke by chipping at it.

I want you and your Sakura-hate brigade out of these threads.

The goal was punishment, not remedying the situation.

You are supposed to say "Hinatafags everyone" here, or did you forget that Hinatafags are the ones supposed to be laughing at Sakura's despair?

What are the chances of Salad becoming edgy?

Not surprising to be honest, she still "loves" Sasuke even though he never did anything romantic for her before the last chapter of the manga, yet she still clings to him and eventually forces him to marry her. She's just very delusional about everything (or at least that's how it seems like with Kishi's romance writing for Sasuke and Sakura).

I want you to shut up and deal with it.

Oh god please make Karin the mother SP, then the anime will be non-canon and we can finally be rid of you shitheads

Didn't the kid who did Earth type jutsu part of the group who was doing that?

100%

You must be new here

what if the mother is karin and kishi says that's the canon now? would you accept that?

Will she be the all-bark, no bite type of edgy her father was, or all bite, no bark edgy Madara was, or an entirely different type of edgy?

This shounen is shit

Why do people constantly call Boruto a "spoiled brat" yet constantly act like his parents are perfect? If Boruto is spoiled then it goes back to being his parents fault for spoiling him in the first place.

I wonder what will you do even if it were non-canon by Kishi's standards. The manga is shit and slow as fuck. The anime is the only authoritative Boruto source, so no matter what it does, it's still law as far as the Boruto franchise goes.

This.

Looks like this thread is going to be shit for a while so I'm skipping until next week when we can talk about Shin.

The only good thread is always the airing thread.

>all the times of being a bitch to naruto finally caught up with her

>wah my dad works and I only get to see him late at night, in the morning, or on holidays
Stop being a faggot, that is what fathers do.

Bort is a spoiled faggot

The movie's Boruto is a spoiled brat, the anime's Boruto not so much. Also spoiling a child a bit, especially during their early childhood is what is what parents are supposed to do.

Obviously it's not the case since we see in this episode and the all other Dads (except Sasuke) have plenty of free time to hang out with their kids, even Shikamaru who should be just as busy as Naruto.

Kids should be send to the coal mines, it helps them build character and die of cancer.

they're clan heads and have the easy life.

>Also spoiling a child a bit, especially during their early childhood is what is what parents are supposed to do.
That's literally exactly what he did right up until the day after he became hokage. Bort even mentions how he used to be around all the time but now he puts more time into work

If she is going to relevant, she is probably going to be the Madara type, because this series is not Uchiha-centric anymore, so a Uchiha would need to be an actual threat to be relevant.

Clearly why do you think he is training Bort when Salad is around?

wait... gara has a kid? He wasn't in the movie...
Will animeme adaptation have him?

Gaara is gay and has adopted kids.

Because he thought he'd aim for his husbando's son if he couldn't get his husbando?

Being Boruto is hard, always shadowed by his dad. It doesn't seem to affect him that much but really deep it does. Also his hatred against Naruto was the sudden change, suddenly Naruto didn't arrive home to play with him or always be around, if the change was gradually, it wouldn't be so bad.

He was in the movie all all three of them.
They are all adopted though.

>if he couldn't get his husbando?
A lot assumptions you are making.
Bort is the aryan child with whiskers he always wanted to have.

>They are all adopted though.
>Gaara is gay and has adopted kids.

But I thought gara was ok with daddo, why is he trying to spite him by forcing the line onto his brother?

So what power up will Salad have that will make her nigh-invincible then?

Might as well add this to the ridiculous yet disturbingly accurate Sakura .gifs collection from when she held Naruto's heart in her hand.

poor Sarada, even Boruto has a more special eye than her unless she unlocks the mangekyou sharingan which will slowly blinder her

Gaara is super socially awkward. In his light novel when he meets his arranged fiance he starts spilling spaghetti left and right and thinks "what would Naruto do".

Akimichi family.

>spilling too much spaghetti to fuck your waifu
Simply not possible. Worst case it delays it a couple hours.

How funny that the one guy she liked was such an asshole
>Sasuke left her after she pleaded

>Sasuke refuses to come back after they searched for him

>Sasuke works for the villains

>Sasuke tries to kill her

>Sasuke still bangs her

This shit has fallen

Her autism makes me think Madara 2.0

>Mamakimichi has a david bowie shirt

great taste both in and out of character

>Bort is the aryan child with whiskers he always wanted to have
That's fair.

She is probably going to going to get Rinnegan. If not, I wonder if she is going to resort to brutal tactics if she does not get good eyehax

Maybe she will team up with Kawaki or something? The ayys plot doesn't seem to be giving her any perks after all.

Sasuke is the female equivalent of sticking your dick in crazy.

Sakura is equally insane for wanting a guy like him though.