Log Hirizon

Why is this shit so praised here? I'm currently at episode 13 and there are a lot of plot holes already, like for example, the food: Is said that the food needs to be cooked in a traditional way in order to it to taste good, ok, Shiroe and the rest take the credit for "discovering" that fact even among the "earth people", but, isn't the "earth people" suppose to know this fact since the beggining, since they are "earth people"?
>B-but muh DATABASE DATABASE!
>B-but muh pseudo politics!
>B-but muh isekai!
>B-but muh waifus!
Fuck off.

But muh DATABASE DATABASE!

It's about the wow wow you dumb faggot.

>but, isn't the "earth people" suppose to know this fact since the beggining, since they are "earth people"?

literally no. to them cooked food has no taste and never did. only individual ingredients have taste. also they have no ability to innovate or create (like the fact they only know of 42 songs). it's entirely possible their 'history' is all a fabrication and that their existence only coincides with the starting of the game. take how that one npc legendary hero (kanami's pack mule) wigs out when the genius monster calls him a doll and a fake etc.

Yeah, but when I say "earth people" I'm referring to the NPCs. Seems stupid and imposible for them to not know how to cook their food properly.

If you'd just top being a contrarian for a moment, you'd realize that DATABASE DATABASE > wow wow, any day of the week.

>literally no. to them cooked food has no taste and never did. only individual ingredients have taste
That sounds like a plot hole to me. And still, that opens the way to even more questions, like, how did they know what was "food" in the first place? How do they cook their food, through "menus" as well?
>also they have no ability to innovate or create
I don't think so, those castles they are living in, for wxample, didn't build themselves.

>I don't think so, those castles they are living in, for wxample, didn't build themselves.
They literally did. Or, the devs did at least.

the biggest problem, to me, was how obvious a self insert the MC was for the author. As shameless as mahouka or w/e the fuck that is

>cross-replying to previous bait threads you've made
I swear to god trolls weren't always this dumbfucking retarded.

>those castles they are living in, for wxample, didn't build themselves
You're right, the game developers did when they created the world.

Wow.

Let me guess, you like Sword Art Online.

No one actually thought of cooking the food manually since everyone is used to doing it through the crafting menu from the time they actually played the game.

But that's the thing m8. NPCs don't have a menu, like players do, ergo they don't cook the food through said menu. They are supposed to cook the food manually since the beginning.

I can't remember if NPC food actually has taste to the real players, but IIRC food only has taste because of the player interaction and their cooking skill having sufficient level, so even if the NPC goes through all the preparation to make food, there would still be tasteless because the cooking skill is only available to the player characters.

Same reason why the real players manage to recreate real life technology like steam engine through manual crafting, while it doesn't exist in the crafting menu or even the game itself.

Gramps, you already told us this yesterday

SAO > this.

Then explain pic related.

Just turn off your brain and enjoy the show lad.

I forgot that NPC can actually get character class, so one of them probably learned the chef class and learned how to cook like the real players after everyone learned the secret of cooking tasty food.

Here's some wiki transcript;
People of the Land are also able to cook food with real flavor after the method was revealed in Akihabara. This in turn has caused a culinary revolution among the citizens, especially among the nobility. Citzens begin to harvest, farm and transport their ingredients with greater care and further distances, thereby enriching the domains.