Yaraon-blog.com/archives/110829

yaraon-blog.com/archives/110829

Is Netflix literally saving anime or are they destroying it? How will they the change the industry? Will they try to make their projects attractive to western consumers?

The fact that they gave devilman to some artsy faggot still bothers me.

It just looks like shit, I don't care how much you guys want to suck his cock because of other anime. That Ryo is an abomination

>yaraon
fuck off

Netflix on Death Note ends like
> L is black
> Mello is gay
> N is a mexican

>Mello
>not gay

The nigga was gay as fuck. Nothing wrong with it but come on man

When are they gonna make a proper Berserk adaptation (that is not Golden Age)?

Its really not that much of a big deal as long as the characters still act the same. Yuasa is the greatest director in the business right now, so having him direct Devilman is a perfect match.

I wonder how much of it the anime will cover

Manga is short so I assume that all of it

>yaraon
Fuck off and kill yourself, cancer.

i want to see cling cling cling, in yuasa style.

Do you think they'll keep the original ending? It was pretty divisive, so I wouldn't be surprised if they altered it or expanded upon it further.

It's not canon anymore, Nagai made a revision.

>1 episode of a western drama has 5 times the budget of a Japanese LA movie

Everything. Yuasa already confirmed that its going to be an adaption of the whole manga up to that controversial ending.
Be cautiously excited.

>it's really not that much of a big deal as long as the characters still act the same.
Fuck off.

A big part of the appeal of Devilman is the nagai designs.

Plenty of devilfags have already jumped ship because of that second trailer, and they're right to do so.

The only ones who are still supporting this are the Yuasa suckers.

What is that? I only saw the original and the weird shit where Akira was cut in half at the end

>one of the most celebrated endings in manga history
>divisive

Read the fucking linked article and shut the fuck up.

Take your retarded article and shove it up yours

Take your nasty fantasies somewhere else. No one fives fuck.

Both the character designs and monster designs are soulless and uninspired as fuck. 2 weeks ago I was celebrating Crybaby, now I think it's a piece of shit. How the fuck does this Yuasa guy fuck up Nagai designs that bad? How did they get approved? It's amazing that a manga from the 70s has more interesting, unique and generally better designs than whatever the fuck we saw in that second PV.

I'm glad I'm not a stuck up faggot with shit taste and can enjoy Yuasa's Devilman.

Ayumi karushima is the character designer. Gotta ask her why she changed the designs like that. She normally does great stuff though.

Maybe she wanted them to look more edgy? The original character designs were more cute than anything else, at least for the humans