Did anyone go and see Black Panther? What was the movie like?

Did anyone go and see Black Panther? What was the movie like?

>pay to see niggers
No, thanks.

Audiences are clearly less beholden to social justice Stockholm Syndrome than the professional reviewers.

Whatever happened to that asian guy

I miss him

He still does his autistic shit. Pretty sure he spams it on Sup Forums when he is live. I can't watch it for more than a minute of two because it's cringe and doesn't draw any dimes.

Watched it today. I actually thought it was really awesome desu. I think BP may be my favorite super hero below Spiderman. Definitely recommend it. Cool color schemes, cool music, and great plot. I rate 8.5/10. Maybe a 9/10. I'm not a big movie guy though. So many black people in the theater.

he's still around; its just that he's trying to gain more koreans for his fanbase. Ultimately he plans to get lots of gook fans over at AfreecaTV and then come back to youtube or some shit
Here's his link if you want to check it out
play.afreecatv.com/wndals1012/195630055

I never said you had to pay to see it.

It has no depth or meaning, and it's not even a black power fantasy. There are two white characters who are more important to the story than all the nigs (one of them literally saves the world while the eponymous black panther is busy having a fistfight with his cousin). The "black power" character is cringy and dies with a stupid line about slaves jumping from ships to be buried in the sea.

two conflicting opinions. what do yall think?

Trust the Irishman. The first professional critic to give it a bad review on Rotten Tomatoes was an Irishman. They're willing to speak the truth no matter the consequences.

is italian but alright

Oh, apparently my color resolution sucks.
In that case, trust the Italian because he's more detailed in his response.

No, went to see Peter rabbit and it was amazing.

Weak. The whole panther getup is about stealth-he even has soundless shoes- and not once does he ever sneak on anyone. I guarantee the writers are black because vibranium is made to be some super metal, that is also a power source, which is also nutritious for plants and all this other shit. The rising action is nonexistant, the black panther character is less interesting than everyone else in the movie, and the whole story is completely predictable as soon as you know the characters.

Below average Marvel movie. 90% of the movie's action was shown in the trailer. Plot was extremely straightforward. One line was really well delivered and almost turned me into a sjw but that's about it

'what are those?'

which line?

you can probably find it free already in xmovies or putlocker. why any non nog would want to watch it is another question tho

delicous

>A movie about black people
>Starring black people
>Aimed at black people
>Made by Hollyjews
>Giving it a bad review is RAYCISS
>WE WAZ KANGZ

And you ask if I've seen it?

The movie hardly had anything to do with Social Justice. There was a few lines from the main villain about how their people in the states are suffering because they don't get to experience their technological advancements like they do in Wakanda, and they should use said advancements to kill whitey.

Every other character was a nationalist that supported walls, no immigration, use of their own lands natural resources, etc.

With that said, I really can't think of a worse Marvel hero. He doesn't do anything special, and the action scenes were like 2% of the entire movie. The movie was ass, but it wasn't the political movie that everybody here thought it was. It also had nothing to do with the black/SJW agenda and they championed the movie for no reason.

It's cool though, cause I went to see a 3D movie about space at the planetarium in the same day and it was far more interesting and insightful.

I want to immigrate to wakanda

>killmonger overthrows kang
>killmonger is now new kang
>killmonger gets high and goes to astral plane
>sees father, who was murdered
>father asks him "No tears for me, boy?"
>killmonger as a kid says "No, because that's what happens around these parts".

In the end Wakanda becomes open borders and shit so we all knows what will happen in Black Panther 2

Yeah it stunk. The movie was bad too.

:P

>be Sup Forums
>constantly complain about niggers
>LARP about lynching them all
>go to see a movie about a black ethnostate

Its was pretty decent watching. I'd put it in about the middle of the Marvel movies because I don't think it did anything spectacularly well and it was one of the more 'thoughtful' ones, more similar to Civil War. There's some weirdly jarring memes in place of the usual Marvel quips which seemed odd given the tone otherwise. Also the villain and his father spout some pretty hamfisted and cringey 'fuck whitey' messages. This is weird to me because as Wakandans, they were never colonized, enslaved, or subjugated. This would make sense if they were carrying the torch of their completely absent (deceased?) lover/mother, but since the only heritage Killmonger cares about is his Wakandan one throughout the movie it makes no sense to spout about bein' slaves 'n sheeet.

Another line that makes no sense is just randomly fucking calling the American operative 'colonizer'. America was never a colonial power, hell, it was a colony, but this guy is several hundred years removed from that. Wakanda itself was never colonized and cared little for anything outside of itself, so using the term as a jab for literally no reason coming from a Wakandan makes even less sense, especially since the character knows the guy's name and knows he's here because he took a bullet for someone she likes.

Why dont you just say you didnt like the movie lmao?

Works 100% of the time 50% of the time.

Checked and fuck you

>Sup Forums is a monolithic entity

Why would pol have a problem with a black ethnostate?

Look how great ethnostates are! Black people will want one. Win/win for us.

user pls and checked

they used to be treated like niggers when they came to America

>I've seen it yesterday, didn't pay a cent tho. The movie is not as bad as everyone here is shitting to be, but it has some unnecessary elements of racism directed towards white people. For example, when the CIA agent wakes up in Wakanda, the sister of the main protagonist jokingly refers to him as "the colonist". Or the instance when the antagonist of the movie examines the African artifacts in a museum, he points out to the curator these were stolen by white people. The most ironic things of all, is that Wakanda's people defend the countries boarder, doesn't let any refugees in and values the traditions of their ancestors which is complete the opposite of what SJWs believe.

WE